Re: Quarantine (RPG)

Krista was surprised and disappointed. She also noticed that the Sargent seemed a little annoyed at her questioning. She decided to back off and let the boys talk for a bit. She was happy just to find other survivors. Even if it was only another three.

BFFC Moderator
It was like thousands of voices cried out for a sequel and were suddenly silenced...

"Great. Now were safe." Frank said.

"Hey, listen if you think your better off alone-" Fort began, but Krista interupted. "Did you call for, you know, pick up or somthing?"

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

"Yea...I did...they were blown to pieces by the missle launcher weilding giant..." Fort replied.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
I am a Role Playing Gamer, like my father before me.

"How can he still be down there, I threw a grenade at it. Dont those usualy kill things?" Frank asked

Krista suddenly felt as helpless as she had when Alicia had died. She thought things were getting better, but it seemed they weren't. She was starting to wonder if they would have been better off in the car trying to find a way out.

BFFC Moderator
It was like thousands of voices cried out for a sequel and were suddenly silenced...

"I think we need to do somthing about the termanator down there. Then get the hell out this place." Frank looked at the people in the elevator with him, he took pictures of all of them.

Fort didn't mind the pictures. They could help expose the people who did this. But the ones actually having him in them kinda unsettled him. He would let it slide however.

"Yea the terminator thing has to die...eventually...maybe enough bullets and explosions...who knows. That thing is nearly unstoppable at the moment." Fort said to the man. The elevator bell rang and signaled that they had reached the floor the others were on.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas

"Thanks for, you know, letting us in."Frank said, looking at his surroundings.
"Do you have any beds or couches or chairs or anything like that? I'm kinda tired."

Fort looked at the man skeptically.

"Apparently you didn't understand what I said a little while ago. There are terroists in here that are responsible for the virus outbreak. We could get into a fire fight at any moment. Now isnt the time to be resting. You of all people should know this. If there was ever a place to start taking pictures of its this place." Fort said to him

Est Sularus Oth Mithas

"Where are the terrorists? Above us? Below us?"

"Technically theyre supposed to be all over the building. However I've only run into a few. They should be localized at the top however, where the head of Rand should be. That who me and Jon are here to...meet." Fort replied to the man.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas

"Oh I think I have something that will take care of the problem." Castle walked over to the Dillon Minigun they had salvaged from the Helicoter and uncovered it.

"Hehehe."

"This IS my signature."

Jon heard the elevator return with a "ding!"

"Fort? You find survivors?"

The flash of a camera going off in Jon's face was answer enough.

YOUR AD HERE--this space for rent (or lease to own). Call 1-234-5678

"Just what I need. A photgrapher with a gun."

"This IS my signature."

"Hmmph. Don't do that." Jon grumbled to the man with the camera.

"Well at least be happy that he's shooting you with his camera rather than gun," Krista said with dry humour hoping it'd break the tension in the air.

BFFC Moderator

"Alright lets move out. The map next to the elevator says that theres stairs down that passage way. We should use them to get to the higher levels where there should be more of the terrorists. Stay close, low, and quiet. Me and were gonna use standard 2 by 2 formation. Me and Jon will cover each other. Castle you and Renfro will cover each other. And you two (he said looking at Frank and Krista) well, just stay alive."

Est Sularus Oth Mithas

Krista saluted half heartedly and turned to Frank, "We might have been better off in the car."

BFFC Moderator

Fort looked through the hole in the wall at the horde of zombies roaming the streets below.
"Im not so sure."

Est Sularus Oth Mithas

"We can do that." Frank said, looking at Krista. "We can...Cant we?"

Krista smiled at Frank, "Oh I think we can. We've got guns." She said, she just failed to mention that she wasn't particularly gun savvy.

BFFC Moderator

As the cabal of survivors headed towards the stairs, Jon approached the two newcomers.

"Names?"

"Uh..Frank."

"K-Krista."

"Well, Frank & K-Krista, you may be some of the last humans on earth. Try not to die. If I get infected, don't hesitate shoot. If you get infected, I won't hesitate. Aim with both eyes open."

Krista grinned, trying not to grimace. Great they'd shoot her if she turned zombie. What a relief... not.

"Ah Jon, we're not getting out of here any time soon, are we?" Krista asked, certain that she wasn't going to like the answer.

BFFC Moderator

"Out of life? Possibly quite soon. Out of this madness? Probably never."

"Such an optimist," Krista sighed. "So how many guys do you need to take out before we leave this place?"

BFFC Moderator