26 (edited by Ph34r Monday, September 10, 2007 2:19 pm)

Re: Quarantine (RPG)

Jon continued mowing down zombies with his two uzis unti lhe ran out of ammo, at which point he resumed slicing them apart with a bowie knife.

Need more firepower. He thought. Bowie knife not gonna work forever.
Jon continued killing the zombies (apologies for the redundance), until he was tackled by a rather chubby undead and tossed into a fireworks store. Jon knocked off and beheaded the beast. But before he left, he decided to stock up. They had matches, good, and any staff was gone for whatever purpose, so paying was not a problem. He gathered up some bottle rockets, cherry bombs, and two very large fireworks called "Nagasaki's" and left. He found that the Nagasakis fired around 50 flaming slugs straight for about 100 yards. He lito ne, aiming at the undead's heads and brains, watching them burst into flames. As an added bonus, if the zombie didn't die immediatley, they would run around and light other zombies on fire before succumbing. After the 50 shots were up, Jon decided to save the other big blaster. Surveying his surroundings, Jon saw a nearby gas station. Pushing through the flesh-eating masses, Jon made his way to the gas station, slicing  at gas pumps so that a tremendous amount of gasoline was spilled. He climbed to the top of the building, waiting for the shuffling monsters to come to him. When a large number of flesh eaters had gathered, reaching out from down on the ground, trying desperately to reach him, Jon moved to as far away as possible without falling off the roof, lit a match and threw it at the hoardes of monsters. The ensuing blaze incinerated the entire lot of them, and Jon set off to find more beasts to slaughter.

YOUR AD HERE--this space for rent (or lease to own). Call 1-234-5678

"Its in a hardware store, not to far from here."

They soon arived at the store, and Frank redid the baricade. He went off for a few minuets, and came back, with some cellphones. "I found these," he said, handing one to Jacen "their kinda like long-range walkietalkies, so if some one leaves, we can still know whats happening."

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

Fort cautiously entered the radio tower room and set the flashlight on his vest to on. The beam of light revealed a barren lobby so he moved towards the elevator to get to the transmission room. He entered the elevator and pressed the second to last floor button because the last one might have been the roof, where he wasn't going. He was wrong. He pressed the 4rth floor and when the door opened to what must have been the most populated part of the building because a huge mob of zombies was waiting for him. As soon as the doors opened they began to shove their hands and torsos into the elevator to get at Fort. He opened fire and was kicking at the desperate zombies, trying to drive them back. He pushed them back far enough to be able to press the close door button and was safe again. He pressed the 5th floor button and waited till the elevator reached the next floor.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
I am a Role Playing Gamer, like my father before me.

"What are we going to do for food and water?" asked Jacen. "we'll starve!"

[i]"Sir, Finishing this Cake."[/i]

"Theres a resturant over there, probly has a freezer, just a short run." Frank said, pointing across the street. "Also, I think food is the last concern in this situation."

"that run may seem a lot longer with zombies chasing you all over the place!  Jacen replied.

After incinerating the hoarde of zombies, Jon came to realize that ammunition might not be the best tool for this job. Bullets tend to run out in the heat of battle, and that was something that could prove fatal in this situation.

He came to a shop named "Kensei Feudal Weaponry". It was apparently deserted. He came in through the front door, like a respectable customer.  Upon entering, he saw a litter of zombie corpses on the floor. He moved in to investigate, stooping down to see the deep slicing wouds in their heads and necks. Jon looked around, trying to see where their attacker was hiding. After about 2 minutes of looking around, he heard a deep, low moan.

"Uhnn."

It was the sound of a zombie, still "alive". Jon pikced up a samurai sword, removing it from its display & taking the blade from its sheath.

"Hello? Anyone there?" Came Jon's monotone voice. Then he saw the source of the moan in a back room. Its shoulders in a slump, a feudal helmet over its head, antique shogun armor all over its body, and a katana in each hand. There was a festering bite mark on its chin. It's where empty and soulless, like a doll's eyes. Jon had guessed it was bitten while fighting off the fallen zombies in the main room. It noticed him, and for the first time in recent memory, Jon was surprised. The source of the surprise? This zombie was capable of running and wielding weaponry. And it ran fast. And it knew how to use those blades.

"Its across the street, i dont think that it will be much of a problem to run fifty feet."

Ph34r wrote:

\ Its shoulders in a slump, a feudal helmet over its head, antique shogun armor all over its body, and a katana in each hand. There was a festering bite mark on its chin. It's where empty and soulless, like a doll's eyes. Jon had guessed it was bitten while fighting off the fallen zombies in the main room. It noticed him, and for the first time in recent memory, Jon was surprised. The source of the surprise? This zombie was capable of running and wielding weaponry. And it ran fast. And it knew how to use those blades.

zombie samurai...classic

Est Sularus Oth Mithas

Exactly what I was aiming for.

The elevator doors opened and Fort entered the radio control room. He was extremely cautious because of what had just happened on the floor below. There was no light so he used the flash light on his gun again. There was no one, no blood or signs of fighting either. The coast was clear. He found the door labeled "Outbound Radio" and shot the electronic lock off. He walked in and saw just what he needed, a Ham radio station set up and operational. He ran towards it and began to input his headquarters' frequency.
"HQ this is Alpha team leader do you read me?" He asked his mic....there was a few moments of silence before the radio finally crackled with life.
"Alpha team leader? Where the hell have you been God damnit!? We've been trying to get a status report on you guys for 2 hours already! The chopper hasn't even come back yet! What the hells going on?"
"Yea about that. The chopper was shot down by someone with a surface to air missle launcher. All the radios were destroyed...........I'm the only survivor."
"Jesus Alpha...ok were sending another extraction team. Where are you broadcasting from? Send us your coordinates and we'll send the chopper your way."
Fort gave HQ his coordinates and went to the roof to wait for the helicopter to arrive.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas

*STAGE 2*
Zombies are faster. not like dawn of the dead fast, but faster. slightly more contagious. able to use crude weapons, whatever they find realy, clubs etc.

Jon dove out of the way before the zombie could leap on him. He reached for his uzis before remembering he was out of ammo. The zombie shuffled forward, faster than the other zombies Jon had fought, swinging the blades mindlessly.  Jon picked up another katana and confronted the beast. This one was fairly intelligent for its kind. Appraently, its previous life experience and personality were forcing their way to the surface of the zombie's mind. Jon and the monster's blade were locked against eahcother, neither giving way.  Jon decided to headbutt it, which threw off its balance long enough for Jon to try to gash its stomach.  The blade did not penetrate the meieval armor, and the being returned the headbutt cuasing Jon to fall in the ground. He roled out of the way of the zombie as it brought a katana down. Jon had lost his katanas during his fall, so he scrambled for some other weaponry. His hand brushed against the edge of some shuriken. Jon picked 3 throwing stars up and hurled them with all his might. They found their mark in the zombies face, slicing into his brain and ending the second life.  Jon removed the helmet and chestplate, sure they would come in handy. He also kept a katana.

"Still need ammo" he grumbled.

**Hope it's not too late to join**

Name: Krista Jones
Weapons: Pistol (Glock)
Appearance: Slim athletic brunette. Is wearing black slacks, white blouse and black leather boots.
Personality: Bubbly, trustworthy and loyal to those around her.
Reasons for being in the city: Working a shift to cover a friend at the Merry Butler Cafe.

Krista had just about finished sorting the stocks in the back dock of the Merry Butler Cafe when she heard a commotion, it was late and it wasn't uncommon for people to be getting a bit rowdy if they'd had a bit much to drink. She lay down her stock-take checklist and peered out into the main bar.

There was shouting and screaming by this time. People were smashing through the front windows and lunging at patrons. Krista knew the boss kept a few guns around the place in case of attempted robberies. She dashed for the wooden chest at the back of the storeroom and found a Glock with some ammunition. She slid the extra bullets into her side pockets and headed back to the bar.

She was just about to leave the store room when one of the other waitresses ran in bolting the deadlock behind her.

"Alicia, what's happening out there?" Krista asked, lowering the pistol.

"I dunno, there's some seriously messed up people out there. They're trying to eat us! Look one of the bastards bit me." Alicia told as she lifted the sleeve of her shirt to reveal a bite mark. "We should stay in here until things calm down."

Suddenly there was a thud against the door, followed by another and another. "Staying might not be the best option." Krista pointed out. "I think we should leave through the back entrance."

BFFC Moderator
It was like thousands of voices cried out for a sequel and were suddenly silenced...

Fort waited a few hours on the roof for the helicopter to arrive. He could see it in the distance now, heading for his position. It neared the roof and he stood up and walked towards the edge of the building and waived it down. Suddenly the sound of a missle launcher going off made the pilot stop the helicopter. Fort saw the missle heading for the chopper from the street and knew they stood no chance. It hit the underbelly of the chopper and that sent it flying onto the roof It took out the radio tower and exploded, sending sparks, shrapnel and fire everywhere. Fort ducked behind a ventilation duct to avoid the carnage. After the explosion he ran towards the wreckage, but found no survivors. He peered over the edge of the roof and saw the huge trenchcoated figure weilding the Stinger missle launcher. It walked into a dark alley and disappeared from sight once again.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas

"Im gona go get some food, hold the fort, or whatever." Frank looked out the door. "What the hell? their swarmin that place. Im going out there I bet theres some one inside"

Frank noticed somthing weird about these, they had darker eyes, more purpose to their actions, a little quicker. Still compeltly mindless, but more dangerous now it seemed. He pulled out the sledge hammer, not wanting to waste gas, he had forgot to refuel. He swung at a zombie, crushing its skull. One next to it spun around and swung an arm at him, he smashed its face in aswell. "Well, thats new." Frank said to a zombie as he hit it's knees, then smashed its head. One left. he knocked its head off, the bloody orb hitting, and cracking a car's windsheild. He yelled "HEY, OPEN THE DOOR! I'M HERE TO HELP!"

Jacen watched as Frank as he ran off to get some food. Frank had to bash threw the hord of zombies, to get to the store. Jacen felt no desire to help him.

Fort sat on the roof next to the still burning fire from the wreckage for a long time. The radio tower was gone, he couldn't radio for help again. His comrades were dead, he called in another chopper and it was also destroyed, causing more soldiers to die. He didn't know what to do. He knew however that the roof wouldn't be safe for long. That Stinger Missle zombie thing knew where he was, and he didn't have the firepower to compete with it. He looked around at the city and saw the mall he noticed earlier. He left the radio building and headed for the mall.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas

44 (edited by Boba Fan Monday, September 24, 2007 4:42 pm)

Name: Sindri (no last name given)
Job: Mercenary (ex military)
Appearance: wears a long black trench coat, wears a dark gas mask. None of his skin is visible. 
Without his helmet he is a white male with dark black long hair. He has many scars from his days as a Spec-ops commando.
Weapons: Duel .45 caliber black pistols, Katana (dark steel), 12 gauge pump shotgun, fists (expert in Judo)
Personality: Although he wears black, he is not an emo kid or a goth. He is a strong willed figure. He almost never removes his full face gas mask and rarely speaks to anyone.
Reason in city: Has an apartment and often finds work in the city.

Bio: Worked as a commando until a near death experience. He left and became a mercenary. Often keeping a low profile, he is more than powerful in close combat. An expert in hand to hand combat and in firearms, he is a very strong opponent. He wears a jet black gas mask with his duel pistols.

"Just because Boba is smarter than Jango doesn't mean Jango is retarded."

((I love Resident Evil type RPGs, but I probably won't have the time to put in an on-going character... so here's my contribution))

Nicole held the shotgun tightly to her chest as she ran. She'd stolen it from a biker who'd had died earlier on. She shook her head to clear her thoughts of the eviscerated corpse. It was the moment's distraction that cost her. At the end of the alley were swaying, moaning zombies. There were hoards of them.

Lifting the shotgun, Nicole pumped it and fired. Then turned to run. Her exit was cut off by more zombies that had somehow managed to catch up to her. She looked for a fire escape ladder, but it was too close to the zombies coming in from behind her. Instead she scuttled up on top of a garbage crate.

She fired at the zombies, trying to clear a path through them but they just kept coming. Nicole kicked open one side of the garbage crate's lid and was about to jump inside when she saw movement inside. There was no escape, Nicole took the last option left, she turned the shotgun on herself.

If it bleeds, we can kill it.

After Jon managed to find an amoo store, he restocked his uzis and grabbed afew fresh clips so that he wouldn't need more supplies any time soon.

Kovacs Journal, Entry 7B:

Have been working all day. Monsters everywhere, the disease is spreading. Soon it will be dark. Beneath me, this awful city, it screams like an abbatoir of dying children. On this morning the world ended. Somebody knows why. Down there...somebody knows. I am going to kill them.

Jon stuck to the rooftops, searching for somewhere where the contagion could have originated. Whenever he saw a large group of zombies, he would use cherry bombs or bottle rockets to end them. Eventually the only firework he had left was the other "nagasaki." This was okay, though. The fireworks had been cumbersome, taking up too much space. Getting them out from under his chestplate was difficult, so he was glad when he was almost out. After about an hour or so of patrolling the rooftops, Jon saw an overturned armored car, the back end busted open by a H1 Hummer. Evidently there had been a crash. Inside the armored car, there had been some kind of haz-mat containers, which had been overturned during the crash. Jon was certain this was the start of the plague. On the side of the armored car, the word RAND was emblazoned in big block letters.

Kovacs Journal, entry 7C:

First excursion of evening proved interesting. The truck says RAND on the side of it. Rand Corporation HQ not fra from here. Rand responsible? Must investigate. This city is dying of rabes and  the best I can do is wipe random flecks of foam from its lips. Never despair. Never Give in. Even at the end of the world. It is time to leave these mean streets infected with monsters. I have business elsewhere with a someone higher up on the totem pole.

Name: Calvin
Weapons: 9mm pistol
Appearance:young bold hair, with strait slightly yellow teeth. 
Personality: Young, smart, strong, kind, alert, and heard working.
Reasons for being in the city: Civilian, army reserve, Job

Calvin pulled up in front of a school. He was in his Jeep wangler, the school looked deserted. "How, they told me the school was not good on the eyes, but this is crazy,"He said to himself.

(Wow, he hasnt seen a single zombie yet.)
Frank was tired of yelling, it was attracting more zombies. That was bad. "Im coming in!" He pulled the chain saw off his back and started it up. It was almost out of fuel, but he cut through most of the door easily. (assuming its wood) About halfway through he ran out of fuel, and used the sledgehammer to make a gap he could walk through.

49 (edited by Karson Fett Thursday, September 27, 2007 4:52 am)

Suddenly a monster jumped on the hood of his car. "Oh crap,"Calvin said. He grabbed his pistol, and shot the zombie in the head. He stepped on the gas. He high tailed it down the street  Another zombie walked out in the middle of the road. Calvin rammed the gas to the floor. He hit the zombie head on. The monster went through his wind shield. He rammed his jeep into a wall the zombie hit the wall and slowly scraped down the wall. Calvin threw his Jeep into reverse and turned around; When he got back on the street, he saw a man crossing. He served hitting a pot hole and charged into a building. He broke the wall down. There stood a man with a hammer. His Jeep was still running. "Get in,"  shouted Calvin.

{This jeep is lasting till I make it blow up.}

Fort reached the mall with little resistance. He had avoided the zombies to conserve ammo. As he approached the main entrance to the mall he saw it was blocked by a swarm of zombies trying to get it, and possibly devour any survivors inside. Fort couldn't simple side step the zombies this time because the virus had mutated, producing faster, smarter zombies. He circled around the mall and found the back entrance where trucks unloaded cargo. 3 zombies were there pounding on a door trying to get in. Fort slowly creapt up on them and unholstered his .44 magnum. He placed the barrel on the back of one of the zombies' head. He pulled the trigger. Brains, rotten flesh, and bits of bone sprayed the other 2 zombies in front of him. They turned around to attack the new enemy but Fort was prepared and blew both theur heads clean off. He moved to the door, blew the lock off and walked into the loading bay of the mall. He braced a desk and several heavy boxes of unknown cargo against the door. He then began to explore the mall.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas