201 (edited by Thylacine Tuesday, August 21, 2007 6:44 pm)

Re: Your Mand'alor beckons

"Give him hell Raj'el!" Solus chimed in, before turning back to Kal'ak.

"Don't move." She put her hands on his shoulders, preventing him from moving too much. "You got a head wound and possible concussion, and your arm is also gone. There's not much that can be done about it, beside get an artificial as soon as we get out of here." She informed him bluntly and harshly, yet with an almost unnoticable soft edge to it. She looked over at Talos as well, keeping a skillful eye on his condition as well.

((Let's just say all the wounded are safely out of the ring, but still in the arena.))

"Did I ever tell you how much I like ants huh? Especially fried in a subtle blend of mech fluid and grated gears?"
-Rampage, Beast Wars

Talos is trying to regain consciousness.....he moans and twitches a bit....

[i]"Sir, Finishing this Cake."[/i]

(man! now i have to fight a Sith! geez... okay! but i have to leave in about 30 min and i probably won't be back on 'til Mon.)

Jodo quickly responded back to the Sith "I do not want to fight you, Raj'el! I didn't want to fight them either! However, if you attack me, you'll receive no mercy from me! I'm not feeling very patient today after fighting your goons! Tell you what, I have to have some repairs done to my ship. They'll be done in 5 of your days here on this planet. At that time, we'll both come back to this very spot and duke it out in a blur of yellow and red. That'll give us both time to perpare mentally and physically for this? How does that sound, Raj'el?"

And, as Raj'el seemed to be pondering it, Jodo put away his lightsaber, walked over to his armor, pulled out the sad remains of the droid who had played his recording and walked out of the bar with his Mandalorian armor in his arms.

"I'll be back in 5 days. Will you?" Jodo shouted back to them as he walked out of sight.

(there, i'm gone for 5 days. you guys have fun while i'm gone. Kal'ak, get a bionic. Talos, don't just pull out a new weapon every time. Raj'el, see ya Mon.)

Star Wars Episode VII: Boba Fett's Revenge
Coming to theaters whenever George Lucas dies.

204 (edited by Mandal_ShadowWarrior Wednesday, August 22, 2007 9:11 am)

( if you would of read my character sheet you would of noticed what weapons I had: a vibro-sword, a Mando-ripper and a mandalorian assault rifle)

Kal'ak is very angry....wouldent you be? The jedi had just left, as he had expected the coward to. but he couldent follow him because the medic wouldent let him go, he tried to stand again, for the fifth time in the last four minuets. The medic pushed him down for the fifth time in the last five minuets. As soon as he could leave, he would, and he would kill the Jedi himself.

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

"Bah, the Jetti left. The coward," Solus said, pushing Kal'ak down again. "Sit still, or I'll knock you out and make you stay still!" She snapped. "We'll be out of here shortly, just don't move. You'll hurt yourself more," She informed him, her voice softening slightly as she checked on his head wound and what was left of his arm.

She moved over to Talos. "You okay? You took quite a spill there." She gave him a once over, checking out his wounds. "You're not bleeding and nothing seems to be broken. You just got a lump the size of Courscant on your skull."

"Did I ever tell you how much I like ants huh? Especially fried in a subtle blend of mech fluid and grated gears?"
-Rampage, Beast Wars

"Sith?!  How dare you accuse me of such!  I kill Jedi and Sith alike!  this lightsaber belonged to Revan's apprentice."

:He watched the Jedi leave.  He then turned to the Medic.:

"I was going to play Honor to get you to join me, but I don't think its needed. Kalak, i can build you a prosthetic.  And build it into your hud with a targeting reticle.  You'll never miss a shot again.
Solus.  I can give you revenge against those who killed you rmen, and wounded this patient.
Join me, hunting Jedi.  My first target: Joda Kast"

[i]Verd ori'shya beskar'gam[/i]-A warrior is only as good as his armor.
[i]Cogito, ergo armatum sum[/i]- I think, therefore I'm armed.

208 (edited by Adeptus_Astartes Wednesday, August 22, 2007 6:50 pm)

Kal'ak reluctantly listened, and looked around. The missing portion of his arm was lying about ten feet away, and his sword was nearby, his helmet also was on the ground, and the glass that once held his drink had been smashed on the ground. He lifted what remaied of his arm, and looked at it, the lightsaber had cut through his bicep. A wound which would normaly been full of honor had been deprived of such because he had been tricked by a jedi. He started to rise, but thought better of it. He looked at Raj'el "Dont expect me to let you kill him, he will pay for this." Kal'ak said, lifting his "arm" if you could call it that, "Thanks for the offer, I accept. He took my sword arm." He said angrily.

209 (edited by Thylacine Wednesday, August 22, 2007 6:57 pm)

"I see you trying to get up by yourself over there," Solus said, giving Talos another once over. "Yes, I'd like to join you Raj'el, if you help Kal'ak stand and walk to the bar. He should be resting, but he needs some fluids in him first. Nothing too strong though, Doctor's orders."

Her eyes widened when he mentioned he had Reven's apprentice's Lightsaber. "Wait...That's Darth Malak's lightsaber? You must be the second best Mandalorain ever to have lived in order to get that. Next to Mand'alor of course."

-Rampage, Beast Wars

"If you die...its mine" Kal'ak said, grinning for the first time in the last thirty minuets. "Are you any good with that? I heard that if you havent been trained you could cut off your own......" Kal'ak looked at his arm, and swore.

211 (edited by Jodo Kast Thursday, August 23, 2007 10:29 am)

then suddenly, far above them, orbiting the planet in the Stealth Core (a modified Old Republic Hammerhead-class Cruiser), Jodo Kast snapped out of his meditation after hearing everything that was just said! "Krado, get us out of here! Evasive maneuver 4, R5-D7! We're about to have 4 very angry Mandalorians on our tails!" Jodo ordered to his co-pilot and his droid. "Aye, Jodo!" Krado replied in Rodian as they blasted off into space. "Do I want to know what happened?" Noro Cuman, the ship's Ithorian mechanic asked. "No. But I'll explain when we get there!" Jodo responded back. "Were they the men you were sent to get?" Noro asked in his native Ithorian. "Yes. But they are gonna be a challenge to take down. We can handle it though!" Jodo responded optimistically as their ship hurled towards a place only 3 people and a droid knew about...

Jodo was no coward, but he knew when to fight and when to run.

And this was a time to run.

for he was not so eager to rejoin his Jedi mother, bounty hunter father, or his Ithorian Jedi master (the uncle of the mechanic, in case you're wondering...).

and his fellow Mandalorians would never find him where he was going...

(see ya Mon, guys!)

"Whoa, Talos said siting up, my head feels like a bantha sat on it. He looked around. His eyes came to rest on Kal'ak....and what was left of his arm. "What that Jedi do to you vod?" he said in horror.

(yeah... sorry about your arm, Adeptus... but, you were strangling me... Jedi instinct... sorry...)

"Well, your not very observant arou you?"Kal'ak said angrilly, his arm hurt, and so did his pride. He looked over at Raj'el "Let me kill him. im going to take his armor head, and lightsaber as trophies."
(no problem....how are you listening in?????????? wont you soon be out of range?)

:Raj'el listened to all of them, replying to them in turn.:

(Solus) "Not Malak's, more's the pity.  Revan had many apprentices during the wars, three of which fought side by side with him in battle. This was one of theirs." :he walked over to help Kalak up, taking the severed arm with him.:

(Kalak) "I've got more than the one lightsaber, and I ain't as young as I was.  You want him, I'll help you get him.  I'll I give you your sword arm back."

(All) "Do you have ships, or have you been here more permanently?"

(Raj'el owns A compliment of 20 personal Miy'til Hapan starfighters aboard the Insurection, a hapan Battle cruiser.  also on board are his personal cloakshape fighter and two completely restored Basilisk assault droids.
The crew at the moment are all droids, most of them the same model a TM-34 from KOTOR, though there are several HK defense droids aboard.  He can't afford to pay all the people neccesary, and he can buy droids with is hunting bounties.)

216 (edited by Adeptus_Astartes Friday, August 24, 2007 2:06 pm)

"I have a ship, but unless you enjoy flying in vacum its not an option.But, the real problem is my armor. The plate he cut through didnt have cortosis in it yet. It was my father's" Kal'ak said getting up. He went to retrive his sword,and inspected it, then returned it to it's sheath.
(by father i mean the man who had trained, and raised him. his biological parents died in a shuttle crash, where he was picked up by a mandolorian.)

"The armor is reparable.  I have droids that can see to it, and the cortosis weave.  Though it depends on the arm you want.  Soem of the more Jedi-effective ones need armor attached, and you can't wear clothing over them."

:Raj'el switches off the lightsaber, not having realized it was on.:

"And I have plenty of docking space.  The Insurrection doesn't have nearly it's full compliment of fighters."

"Good, any chance of your droids repairing my ship, the only reason I landed here is because my ship was falling appart, had a bad runin with some trandoshans."
Kal'ak orders another drink, and takes a swig. "I guess im lucky that he was a jedi."
"What?" Raj'el asked seemingly confused.
"If he hadnt had a lightsaber, Id be dead."
(Go army! smile )

(Hoorah Marine Corps)

"Yeah, the droids can repair and install upgrades."

:He sent a Comm to Hk-51 to send out three hunter-seeker fighters, to hunt down the jedi.  He wouldn't get far.:

"What kind of arm do you want? Any preferences?"

"Maby somthing quick, but strong, also, could you maby get me some metal for wristblades....with cortosis." Kal'ak added the jedi wouldnt get so lucky next time.

"I got ship, an old Buzzerd-class Star fighter. Its an older model but it works." Talos looked over to Kal'ak and said: "If you want it, you have my service in killing this Jedi. I know I'm not the best in this buisness, but I'm still good with a blaster."

222 (edited by Adeptus_Astartes Saturday, August 25, 2007 2:16 pm)

"Thanks for the offer.You should come along, but, when we get to him I want to kill him myself." he had finished his drink, but he was still very angry, and he broke his glass unintentionaly "Im going to my ship, Ill be back" . His hand was cut, and bleeding, he walked out to the arena where the medic still was. "Your bleeding." she said. Kal'ak replaced his helmet and headed to the door "I dont have time to bleed" he said, and walked out the door.
(I just watched Predator yesterday....)

"There goes a man with a huge grudge" said Talos.

224 (edited by Adeptus_Astartes Saturday, August 25, 2007 4:45 pm)

Kal'ak was on his ship, he punched in a code, and a hatch opened on the wall. A large locker slid out, and he opened it. He took a large object from it, and strapped it to his back. he grabbed a foot licker containing his personal items, and took it with him, he also grabbed a datapad, and started back to the cantina. Jedi scum, he will pay, I will take his arms, then kill him with his own weapon.   Kal'ak thought to himself.

:Raj'el turned to talos, his droid eye examining armor and weapons, looking for deficiencies.:

"You're more than welcome to come along.  The Insurrection has plenty of hangar space.  Let me know when you're ready to go."

:He returned to Solus.:

"You coming along, or what?"