376 (edited by Canderous Ordo Sunday, November 25, 2007 10:09 am)

Re: Your Mand'alor beckons

Name: A'denla
Armor Color: red with blue trim
Weapon: Verpine M / sniper rifle
2nd Weapon: Vibroblade
Personality: quiet and understanding but cold and detached at the right moment lost his sons to jetti and is seaking revenge and takeing any contracts against them

his body alfoat the reck of the ship he had boarded to take his bounty alive. but inside his sealed suit  with only 4:30 min of oxygen left
unable to move but he was awake enough to hear the warning in his helmet of low oxygen
coaghing he tryed to concenrate.  remeber what had happned but nothing came to him then he heard  a loud thoud a ship docking maybe, but still couldnt concentrate enough to regian full consciousness as he fell back in to black slumber hearing only voices in his head at first of his sons but htne they sounded older then he heard his radio crakle but nothing else

"I'm here if you want something done right."
―Canderous Ordo

name:Devin Jax

Affilation:bounty hunter/assasin

armor:practicly a copy of fetts but shoulder symbol is carnor jaxs helmet.

weapons:all sorts but main are dc 17 commando blaster, ee-3 blaster rifle(the one seen in rotj)

Personality:the common 22 year old style,funny,can be serious(depends on situation)and likes to run solo but ocasionaully teams up with people.

People say space is filled with emptyness but I say its filled with crime and dispare.I sit in my ship called the black sun a black YY-666 light freighter.

"Its lonely out here"he says to himself while setting his co ordinates to Mandalore a decelent planet of the mando'a.

"home"
"thats were im going home"just at that moment he gets a transmission on his data screen.

Ryan vanvulkangoedwell miss you bud your gone to heavan and you will be missed...Jared and Jacob your brothers...think of this not a good bye but a see you later.....and ill bring the beers! :?

Adeptus_Astartes wrote:

( ithought Talos was in there because he helped you get Raj'el in there right?)

((Oh my bad. I assumed he just went off after he helped...))

"Did I ever tell you how much I like ants huh? Especially fried in a subtle blend of mech fluid and grated gears?"
-Rampage, Beast Wars

the ringing inside his helmet intensified as he reached te 2 min warning . finally waking him from his coma like slumber. he planted his feet to the deck and felt the mag soles active holind him in place , he reached for his side and was comforted when he found his verpine shatter gun right where he laft it and ugly gun to most but the most beautyiful thing to a merc like himself he ran toward the next acess hatch hoping he would find air , as he arted through the door he found purchase after entering through the air lock his suit actived bringing in fresh air or semi fresh air and refilling his supplys

he made his way down the dark hall way thermo visor actived verpine at the ready he made his way to part of the next hall way when shots rang out and he dived around the next corner

"I'm here if you want something done right."
―Canderous Ordo

380 (edited by Fett_Kenobi Monday, March 24, 2008 9:09 pm)

((Hey, do you guys mind if I join in? Here's my stats))

Name: Kad
Affliation: Mando'ade
Rank: Squad Leader (the rest of his squad died in the battle against the Sith)
Armour: Dark grey-blue undersuit, plain grey armour with black trim
Main weapons: 2 modified Westar-34 blasters, Sith sword, DC-17 blaster.
Other weapons: Kelvarek Consolidated Arms MM9 Rocket System wrist rockets, Merr-Sonn Treppus-2 Vibroblade (or is that post-Republic?). He also owns a Sith lightsabre
Ship: Customised Firespray named 'Shadow of the Void'
Personality: Outwardly cold, calculating and dispassionate, but actually fiercely loyal to his friends and family

Cogito, ergo armatum sum- I think, therefore I'm armed.

381 (edited by Fett_Kenobi Monday, March 24, 2008 9:08 pm)

Kad shifted impatiently in the pilot's seat of his ship, a silver-grey and black-painted Firespray. He was looking forward to returning to Mandalore.

It's been a long time, thought the Mandalorian grimly.

The stars around the ship elongated as it made the jump to lightspeed. An hour later, the Firespray landed on Mandalore.

I think this one is dead, but maybe some of you guys could bring it back to life

"You set a code to live by.  I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted...I won't be laid a hand on.  I don't do these things to other men, and I require the same from them."

And Fett_Kenobi, posting twice in a row is considered spam, and generally avoided on these forums, just as a heads up.  If you need to add/change stuff, there's an edit button in the lower right hand corner of your post.  This way, you will save yourself a Draco-Fett-crackdown smile 

(It has happened to most of us at one point or another, I think)

Due to maintenance problems, the light at the end of the tunnel will not be in operation today.  Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

Sorry sad

No worries mate, mistakes are what allows us to learn as humans, so if we didn't make 'em, we wouldn't be human.  ANd besides, you didn't know, so you can't be held totally accountable.

Due to maintenance problems, the light at the end of the tunnel will not be in operation today.  Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

386 (edited by Merciless Mandalore Wednesday, April 9, 2008 8:03 pm)

I know this is dead, but the Mandalorian Wars were 4000 years before the Galactic Civil War, or is he ( rah'jel vhett in his first post here) referring to a different war?

"Some soldiers say that to reach maximum combat efficiency, they need to be in the zone. Sir; I live in the zone." - RC 1207 'Sev' to RC 1138 'Boss'