Topic: What Star Wars toys do you own?

I have star wars action figures, an anakin force action lightsaber, a grievous blaster string gun and various others. But what do " you" own?

You've been holding out on us again haven't you? Since you haven't given us enough money, I'll guess I'll have to take it out of you piece by piece! - Unknown Mandalorian.

2 (edited by Jesse Fett Saturday, August 4, 2007 3:02 am)

Re: What Star Wars toys do you own?

I got over 70 or 80 action figures, started collecting when i was four, sixteen now. And I got many other toys mini ones delux ones. But probably my best one is the origanal slave 1, got it haning on my seeling (spelling sad  im dumb). I did count all of them once, that was a year ago I had close to 300 thats counting every blaster light saber and micro machines. Also I got this Boba Fett thats supposed to be from ROTJ but you can clearly see his armour is ESB

Your god won't be there to save you, or maybe I will

My entire collection would probably be worth two cars. tongue It's so large that I'm going to start cataloging it.

Reality doesn't care if you believe in it.
[url]http://www.townparkradio.com[/url] - Video Game Remix Music

i have the boba fett ( mcquarrie figure - concept ) with flamethrower blast , removable backpack and a blaster. ive also got a darth maul ep 1 figure with commtalk and lightsaber. ive got a barada skiff guard, equipped with a stand and blaster. ive got a kit fisto, Agen Kolar, saeese tinn , mace windu and the chancellor ( evil ) equipped all with lightsabers. others - jango fett ( attack on geonosis ) equipped with two dual blaster pistols , a removable jetpack, two rockets. porkins with removable helmet. FX-7 medical droid ( ep 5 ). darth vader ( ep 4 )
IG-88 with blaster pistol, plasma rifle  and knife( as seen on shadows of the empire ) - n64. Bossk with blaster pistol, and rifle. tusken raider unleashed battle pack  a stormtrooper general figure - rare. etc.   big_smile

You've been holding out on us again haven't you? Since you haven't given us enough money, I'll guess I'll have to take it out of you piece by piece! - Unknown Mandalorian.

Sounds like Miba has quite the collection lol. I couldnt list all the ones I got to exact detail, I could Only give anumber as to how many of each character I have. My collection is pretty much only fetts, troopers and droids

Your god won't be there to save you, or maybe I will

Boba Fett unleashed, (I got it 3 days ago!)
Obi-wan, stormtrooper , rebel , snow trooper, tusken raider, Hoth rebel, and Twi'ek Bandit miniatures.
PS: The Tusken raider is Jeff and the Stormtrooper is Dave. Yes, I am very bored at times big_smile

"Just because Boba is smarter than Jango doesn't mean Jango is retarded."

wot about my collection , you didnt mention that...:(

Miba wrote:

My entire collection would probably be worth two cars. tongue It's so large that I'm going to start cataloging it.

Sounds like my collection, mines not worth mabey two cars but it is insured for 20 thousand dollars. Most of it is still in the original packaging and it ranges from vintage to the droids series to the new 30 year anniversary collection. I live in japan and have lived here before and it is a mecca for star wars collectors.

" Hi!"

I have asundry action figures the Death Star, X-wing fighter, and an old Chewbacca doll.

A man's worst enemy can't wish on him what he can think up himself. Yiddish saying

cool, but what about mine

If were only thinking toys and not collections as a whole, I have a whole bunch of action figures, many Jedi, a lot of Wedge Antillies. Games such as 2 Monopolys, 2 Risk versions, Triva, Life, and Stratego. Video games too... all x box though. I also have a few of the toy version lightsabers, like the spring loaded one and the build your own lightsaber kit. I have the complete collection of Burger King toys and a bunch they released for EP1. They also made these frisbee type things that they made with Vader and Yoda that someone got for me. Does playing cards count? I have a deck of those too.

Meat is murder...... tasty tasty murder.
"Suggestion: Electrocution works well. Evisceration and Decapitation are also effective, or um, so I've heard."

Oh, only toys, I would have less then, cause I have a lot of other things. If we're only counting toys, then a majority would be toys.

And you're lucky to live in Japan, Peter, you guys get all the cool SW stuff. big_smile

Reality doesn't care if you believe in it.
[url]http://www.townparkradio.com[/url] - Video Game Remix Music

what?!!? is peter japanese?

GHF, this is the second time you start a toy thread. There is already one here http://www.bobafett.com/boards/viewtopi … 82&p=3

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
I am a Role Playing Gamer, like my father before me.

...............................thanks.. sad

I have a Tie fighter that Devil boy gave to me recently. I got a pilot for it off E-Bay (LOL and one of his blasters has gone missing down the back of my computer desk…oops)

Jedi photographer - May the focus be with me.
[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/devil_girl/]Photographs[/url]

but the blasters are tiny circles, right??! WOAW! that'll be hard to find, lol, no offense smile

green helmeted fett wrote:

what?!!? is peter japanese?

Nah dude, Australian living in Japan!

" Hi!"

If it's got Boba Fett (classic - not prequel) in it, on it, or about it I've got it or I'm searching for it... smile

As seen on YouTube: [url]http://www.youtube.com/BobaFettGuru[/url] or [url]http://www.youtube.com/welcomestranger[/url]

i used to have a bunch...

my first 2 were the early '90's C-3P0 and R2-D2.

then, i got R5-D4 and Momaw Nadon.

then, the collection began.

along the way, i got the 2-pack with IG-88 and...Boba Fett.

a few weeks later, and i had Slave II (?).

i had a lot of figures, but 3 years ago, my dad had me sell all of them on e-bay.

no idea how much i got, but i didn't care.

except for Boba...

*sigh...*

oh, well...now i have a whole site about him!

yay for me!

Star Wars Episode VII: Boba Fett's Revenge
Coming to theaters whenever George Lucas dies.

too much to count.

yeah, i know what you mean...

i still miss you, Boba!

however, i hope to replace him with one of those 12-inchers with removable armor and stuff...

That's mean that your dad would make you get rid of your SW toys. Someone would have to mean an awful lot to get me to get rid of my toys.

Meat is murder...... tasty tasty murder.
"Suggestion: Electrocution works well. Evisceration and Decapitation are also effective, or um, so I've heard."

Si Titran wrote:

That's mean that your dad would make you get rid of your SW toys. Someone would have to mean an awful lot to get me to get rid of my toys.

no, it's cool.

i was like...addicted to all things sci-fi.

now i just have Boba Fett and The Flash.

Rok On!