Re: SW's ART!!

P*** off fett2, i'm just talking to him!   >:(

You've been holding out on us again haven't you? Since you haven't given us enough money, I'll guess I'll have to take it out of you piece by piece! - Unknown Mandalorian.

lol sheesh it was a joke.

sorry, lol also, i am sensistive  wink

You've been holding out on us again haven't you? Since you haven't given us enough money, I'll guess I'll have to take it out of you piece by piece! - Unknown Mandalorian.

lol it's ok..

besides: £2-3 is like the equivalent of $1-2.

yeah, i get bullied at school and think most things are horrible, lol   yikes

i'm sorry to hear that Green, is it your dream to become an artist ?

"i know all about the art of the hunt"

hey GHF, you either/or have your dad scan some of your art.
its always nice to see new talents.

"mmmm, pistol whip." -Homer Simpson

i know but it's in england and i'm in scotland and thats the only one i have!   sad

34 (edited by draco fett Monday, July 30, 2007 6:07 am)

Have whatever parent is in England mail it to Scotland. Or you could draw more pictures.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

But they probably cant find it and i'm only down for a week.....:(.......but!   I'm down another week here soon   smile    , i'll get it then i promise!   smile

green helmeted fett wrote:

yeah, i get bullied at school and think most things are horrible, lol   yikes

So do I. It is good.

Are you maybe a little confused, or for some strange reason you like being bullied?

I'm smiling because they havn't found the bodies yet. :)
I think, therfore i am I destroy, therfore i endure - IG-88 tales of the bounty hunters

No! are you crazy? Who would like to have a swirly every day?

you get swirlies? *dies laughing*

Dare I ask what a swirly is? Or don't I want to know...

BFFC Moderator
It was like thousands of voices cried out for a sequel and were suddenly silenced...

its when someone flushes your head in the toilet, but no i dont get swirlys, and plus ive now finished primary school, and " officially " going into high school    smile

They've got a name for getting your head flushed in a toilet??? Scary, besides I didn't think anyone actually did that to other people.

BFFC Moderator
It was like thousands of voices cried out for a sequel and were suddenly silenced...

school bullies, do, in the high school

They only ever said that when I was in High School I don't think it actually happened.

BFFC Moderator

sometimes in the simpsons it does

That's not reality though tongue

So what do you like to draw or paint?

BFFC Moderator

Draw!!!!!  Draw!!!! Draw!!!    smile:):):):):)

ok, Im going to define professional incase anyone is still confused "some one who works to recive payment for an activity" so, when you say pro, Green, you may be leading some people to belive that you get paid to draw, but before you say anything I never said anything about a lack of skill on your part. I would like to see your pictures though,

and to Fett_II: the whole married thing, that was funny

........... lol HA LOL SWIRLIES!!!!!!!!!

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

w/e. but i havent got a D*** scanner. geeeeez, ive said to everyone that i dont

what's a D*** scanner? sounds like something from Digimon Season 3...