Topic: Boba Fett Vs The A-team

This won't be relevant to younger members, but who thinks Boba Would be able to capture the ever elusive A-team?

"This is where my theme song would kick in, if I had a theme song. And not that Flash Gordon movie thing, either." —The Flash

2 (edited by draco fett Friday, March 3, 2006 1:11 pm)

Re: Boba Fett Vs The A-team

THE FLASH wrote:

This won't be relevant to younger members, but who thinks Boba Would be able to capture the ever elusive A-team?

He could easily take them, all he would need for "Bad Attidude" Baracus is a cup of drugged milk.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

3 (edited by Miba Friday, March 3, 2006 1:23 pm)

I guess this makes me a younger member cause I don't really know what that is. tongue I heard of it somewhere once though, but I can't remember where. It was an old tv show?

Reality doesn't care if you believe in it.
[url]http://www.townparkradio.com[/url] - Video Game Remix Music

Miba wrote:

I guess this makes me a younger member cause I don't really know what that is. tongue I heard of it somewhere once though, but I can't remember where. It was an old tv show?

Yeah, it was an old television show. I am only twelve, I just learned about it through the internet. They were a group of mercenaries.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

It is the greatest t.v show ever....EVER. They are as cunning and resourceful as Fett, They could make trucks out of any old garbage lying around, n always came out on top.

I LOVE IT WHEN A PLAN COMES TOGTHOR!!!

"This is where my theme song would kick in, if I had a theme song. And not that Flash Gordon movie thing, either." —The Flash

I think the only one he's have probs with is Mr T. But then all Boba would need is a large magnet tongue

BFFC Moderator
It was like thousands of voices cried out for a sequel and were suddenly silenced...

BFFC-Mel wrote:

I think the only one he's have probs with is Mr T. But then all Boba would need is a large magnet tongue

A large magnet.... Hahahaha!!!

I'm a younger member!!!! My parents think its hysterical that we like the shows that they used to watch...

Personally, I think Murdock could take him on... tongue

"Whoever is a highly evolved, super-genius raise your hand."  *raises hand*   "Oh."     
-----[color=#FF0000]Rodney McKay[/color]

Murdock could, i think he would stir up lost emotions in Boba and cause him to break down laughing, thats how he would take.

Hahaha!!!! YES, Murdock can do the impossible!

"Whoever is a highly evolved, super-genius raise your hand."  *raises hand*   "Oh."     
-----[color=#FF0000]Rodney McKay[/color]

on todays episode he busted the rest of team out of the stockades, very niftty

Actually guys, are any of you acquainted with the Mr. T versus Everything comics?  Basically what you do is make an internet comic book about Mr. T versus some person, like Ronald McDonald or Sailor Moon or Abraham Lincoln or whatever else you come up with....  But anyway, there's very nearly a comic book of any topic you want to see, for example, one of my favorites is Mr. T versus Boba Fett.  I must warn all of you, though, one of the rules is that Mr. T always wins.

But back on topic, I think that Fett and the A-Team would be very closely matched.  And if all else failed, Murdock could always try to infect him with an alien disease and make him devolve...no, wait, that was another show....

Estuans interius ira vehementi SEPHIROTH!
BFFC Moderator

Very funny, I'll have to read Mr T vs C3PO but I might die laughing tongue

BFFC Moderator
It was like thousands of voices cried out for a sequel and were suddenly silenced...