Re: Never Ending Boba Fett Story Game.

and then Darth Vader flew his ship back to the Death Star, with his new band of sith, who he had recruted to help search for the Holy Pail so they reached the Death Star and Vader's  trusty minstrelguy said "its only a model." then he got killed by vader.

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

Then Vader (with his trusty group of storm troopers) go by (once again) the death star and then vader says: lets go to the death star!! then his storm troopers say:.....

[i]"Sir, Finishing this Cake."[/i]

428 (edited by Adeptus_Astartes Sunday, August 26, 2007 5:59 pm)

No, The Death Star is a rather silly place...

Mandal_ShadowWarrior wrote:

Then Vader (with his trusty group of storm troopers) go by (once again) the death star and then vader says: lets go to the death star!! then his storm troopers say:.....

lord vader, teach us the ways of mowing lawns!

i guess this thread is about EU?

You've been holding out on us again haven't you? Since you haven't given us enough money, I'll guess I'll have to take it out of you piece by piece! - Unknown Mandalorian.

(no, there's no actual timeline)
After running into the Bothans and being taunted so many times, Vader gave up his quest for the Holy Pail. Soon after, the Emperor finally died in a pink latex thong.

lol, lol, lol, lol that is sweet! big_smile , and also - poor bothans! sad

You've been holding out on us again haven't you? Since you haven't given us enough money, I'll guess I'll have to take it out of you piece by piece! - Unknown Mandalorian.

because of the horrible lepresy that had taken over his body.  Sadly only some lost jawas were the only ones who attended the funeral.

[i]Like I told your captain, the orphange attacked me.  It was self-defense.[/i]  -Richard the Warlock  [url]http://archive.lfgcomic.com/lfg0002.gif[/url]

Then  Luke sky bob dies

then Vader and Boba engage in a thumb war, which leads to arm-wrestling, which leads to real wrestling, which leads to...

Star Wars Episode VII: Boba Fett's Revenge
Coming to theaters whenever George Lucas dies.

what!? leads to what? lol   big_smile

A Drinking Contest!

SO Vader ends up spilling his drink all over the floor because he has no hole in his helmet for drinking.  So Boba being drunk because he removed his helmet, shot Vader in the face thinking he could put a hole in it so Vader could participate.

[i]Like I told your captain, the orphange attacked me.  It was self-defense.[/i]  -Richard the Warlock  [url]http://archive.lfgcomic.com/lfg0002.gif[/url]

......And Vader was very grateful that fett blasted a hole for him, ( unforchantly vader had to pay fett for the hole )   lol big_smile

and then the drinking contest led to UGFC (ultamate galaxy fighting challenge) where Boba chose the starwars galaxy, and vader chose the real galaxy....vader won.

But Vader was actually Boba Fett in disgise!!

Who turned out to be none other than Chuck Norris!

And Scooby Doo pulled a zipper in his back, and he turned out to be Mr. T.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

and then luke comes and vs Mr . T in a death match, lol   big_smile

And Luke turns to dust at the sight of T.

and 30 rebels charge at MR. T  with stareblast proof goggles on and start blasting at him, lol big_smile

And he pities them.

448 (edited by Mandal_ShadowWarrior Tuesday, August 28, 2007 8:31 am)

then they turn dust anyway

lol, but they have stare proof goggles on   big_smile

But Mr. T pitied them.