Topic: A bit of a rant about the extended universe books

I was having a look on Wookiepedia to see what the write up about the book Sacrifice book would be like. I noticed that the E-Book The practical man will be included in the paperback version of the book.

This is not the first time that it has happened and once again I am going to end up with two copies of the same book, as I would like to get the short story in print version.

Why can it not be included in the hardback version?

Jedi photographer - May the focus be with me.
[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/devil_girl/]Photographs[/url]

Re: A bit of a rant about the extended universe books

Wookiepedia is not trustworthy.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

draco fett wrote:

I know but as it has happened before it would not surprise me if it happened this time.

I got Darth Maul Shadow hunter in hardback and I then found out later that in the paperback version there was the E-Book Darth Maul Saboteur.

It then happened again when I got Survivors Quest in hardback. I found out again that the paperback version included the E-Book Fool’s bargain.

draco fett wrote:

Nothing in this life is,Draco.

"Your passions give you strength, and through strength you gain power. You have seen it, you feel it. You must break your chains."

Devil Girl wrote:
draco fett wrote:

I know but as it has happened before it would not surprise me if it happened this time.

I got Darth Maul Shadow hunter in hardback and I then found out later that in the paperback version there was the E-Book Darth Maul Saboteur.

It then happened again when I got Survivors Quest in hardback. I found out again that the paperback version included the E-Book Fool’s bargain.

They probably do it so that you end up buying both books, like in your case.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
I am a Role Playing Gamer, like my father before me.

Valthonin wrote:
Devil Girl wrote:
draco fett wrote:

They probably do it so that you end up buying both books, like in your case.

I know. That thought had crossed my mind sad

I do know whom I could contact to as why this happens as I am really curious now.