Topic: boba gadgets

boba has lots of cool gadgets, like his wrist blaster and flamethrower weaponry gaunlets. or his amazing mandorlian armour, or even his jetpack. what about his helmet? it was designed just for him! post here for ideas surrounding him

You've been holding out on us again haven't you? Since you haven't given us enough money, I'll guess I'll have to take it out of you piece by piece! - Unknown Mandalorian.

Re: boba gadgets

The helmet is a Mandalorian helmet, not just Fett's.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

no, i meant thats fetts mandorlian helmet was made just for him

You've been holding out on us again haven't you? Since you haven't given us enough money, I'll guess I'll have to take it out of you piece by piece! - Unknown Mandalorian.

No, it was originally Jaster Mereel's helmet.

jaster mareel?

Green, see this: https://www.bobafettfanclub.com/bounty/ … racters95/

Founder/Editor, BFFC
aaron@bobafettfanclub.com

that is very interesting, aaron, cheers, for the info.

i meant the mandorlians helmet for themselves was built for each mandorlian soldier in a different way, all were different

The title could be more specific.

You can use the edit button to add to posts.

ok, what i really, ment was that all mandorlian helmets are different, and boba , is the only one that has a helmet like that

11 (edited by draco fett Monday, May 28, 2007 7:11 am)

Then what does this have to do with Boba's gadgets? Also, Boba did not have his helmet custom made, and there are others who have helmets just like his.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Image:Ma … newars.jpg

like jaster mareels?.....anyway lets get back on topic, boba had loads of cool gadgets that he used, like his wrist blaster when he used it when luke slashed his EE - 3 blaster rifle in half, and his whipcord which he successfully whipped around luke, but luke blocked the guard from the top of the barge and blocked the shot into fetts armour........

13 (edited by draco fett Monday, May 28, 2007 7:20 am)

What is the point of this topic? Boba's gadgets, or Mandalorian helmets?

Jaster's helmet is Boba's helmet.

no, offense but gadgets!!

That whole conversation is funny! lol

"Your passions give you strength, and through strength you gain power. You have seen it, you feel it. You must break your chains."

be, quiet, darth maul, clone! i'm trying to make a nice thread here!  sad

Why should he be quiet? He was not hurting anything, or insulting anyone.

green helmeted fett wrote:

be, quiet, darth maul, clone! i'm trying to make a nice thread here!  sad

Hey,green helmeted fett,don't tell me to be quiet!I didn't say anything bad,and I surely didn' say anything insulting!If your thread fails to be nice,it surely isn't my fault ok?

"Your passions give you strength, and through strength you gain power. You have seen it, you feel it. You must break your chains."

I think all of Boab's gadgets are really cool, but i think some of them are overlooked such as the anti security blades. I also think his multi detonator is pretty cool.

I'm smiling because they havn't found the bodies yet. :)
I think, therfore i am I destroy, therfore i endure - IG-88 tales of the bounty hunters

ok, i know you were only making a comment, sorry, darth maul clone   .....anyway, IG-88 has boba got a multi detector?   sad what is it's purpose?

Its a multi detonator and its a high powered exposive.

I think, therfore i am I destroy, therfore i endure - IG-88 tales of the bounty hunters

like a wrist bobb/projectile?

23 (edited by IG-88 Tuesday, May 29, 2007 3:38 am)

Nope its just like a very powerful bomb.

the one he used to blast out off the sarlacc's mouth in tales of the bounty hunters ?  neutral

I dont think so. It shows it inthe Star Wars visual dictionary