Re: RPG: The Will Of The Emporer (space marines vs clones)

Teran began to duel with the already very weakened Atton. Teran took his time however, savoring every moment because he hadnt dueled in so long. Yet at this rate he could easily out manuever Atton if someone did not assist him.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
I am a Role Playing Gamer, like my father before me.

Watching the two force users battle, Talo desided to spice thing up a bit, and cast a stream of Sith Lightning at the man with the red lightsaber

[i]"Sir, Finishing this Cake."[/i]

Atton was breathing hard. Suddenly the crack of lighting sored by him. Atton grabed at his side, his whip had been destroyed! Atton summand his lightsaber and hoped it would come.

Another jedi had joined, and Garviel would not wait for them to kill themselves, he launched himself into battle, a bezerkar,attacking all of them, his blade swung left, and the old man blocked with great skill, he kicked at one of the others (Mandal) and the jedi dodged. This promised to be bloody.

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

Atton's saber snapped in his hand. He spun around swinging with all his might. Atton saw the the man join the battle.

(btw i have two lightsabers, i dont know if you remembered guys.)
Teran blocked the lightning and was generally surprised. He thought they were both Jedi but now he knew that atleast one of them was a Sith. A berzerking warrior had joined the fray and Teran took the opportunity to attack the one that had shot lightning at him. He force jumped and prepared to come down upon him with great speed and decapitate him.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
I am a Role Playing Gamer, like my father before me.

Atton saw the sith about to kill Talo, Atton let out a bolt of lighting. It hit the sith square in the back. He fell with a thud.

233 (edited by Adeptus_Astartes Wednesday, August 29, 2007 6:57 am)

Garviel's sword was knocked out of his hand, so he fought with his fist, which could probably do more damage anyway. He came up behind the man who was about to execute the older one(Karson). He grabbed the jedi's sword arm by the wrist, and began to pull back, with his handless-arm he pushed the same arm forward. The hand came from the arm with a sickening sound, and the man screamed in pain. Garviel took the blade from the hand. He had a new weapon.

234 (edited by Mandal_ShadowWarrior Wednesday, August 29, 2007 9:29 am)

Feeling the pain from Atton through the force, Talo drank it in useing it to bolster his power, he begain to attack the Marine wildly with his lightsabers, weaving a seemingly flawless arcs of light.

Garviel dived behind the jedi and before he could turn kicked him in the back (that would break a normal man's back) he then jumped at Talo in a killing blow.

so the jedi's naame is talo?

You've been holding out on us again haven't you? Since you haven't given us enough money, I'll guess I'll have to take it out of you piece by piece! - Unknown Mandalorian.

(greenhelmetedfett.......please stop spaming)

sorry, i didnt mean to , * sniff * i was just asking a question

You've been holding out on us again haven't you? Since you haven't given us enough money, I'll guess I'll have to take it out of you piece by piece! - Unknown Mandalorian.

the answer is kinda obvious

green helmeted fett wrote:

sorry, i didnt mean to , * sniff * i was just asking a question

(This is not the place to ask questions, ok?)

ok, i'll leave you to it , then , sorry

242 (edited by green helmeted fett Wednesday, August 29, 2007 10:40 am)

mandal shadowarrior pleeze stop taking away the never ending boba story game, i like posting there! sad

243 (edited by Adeptus_Astartes Wednesday, August 29, 2007 10:39 am)

er........he isnt takeing anything away
please use the edit button

okay, but can someone bring the topic back i like it!     sad

245 (edited by draco fett Wednesday, August 29, 2007 10:43 am)

green helmeted fett wrote:

mandal shadowarrior pleeze stop taking away the never ending boba story game, i like posting there! sad

((Mandal has done nothing to to the game, at all. Also, like Adeptus said, use the edit button))

No one got rid of it.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

what does the edit button do?

It lets you edit your posts. Now Green, we should stop posting her. That does not meanyou should comment on this post.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

ok, dont post here unless your a moderator, or admin, or you have somthing to do with the story please

last comment here, does the edit button delete your post?

im not going to answer