Re: hey, who plays kotor?

Karson Fett wrote:
Fett_II wrote:

they should make the kotor games into movies.

I agree.

Actually, that would be hard, because they'd have to make, like 4 different movies, unless they just go for one ending and stick with that. Or maybe they can have both (Character turns Dark side, then gets redeemed or vice versa)

"Did I ever tell you how much I like ants huh? Especially fried in a subtle blend of mech fluid and grated gears?"
-Rampage, Beast Wars

well, they would stick to the canon story. and, the unofficial Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic movie has been made. I'm rather impressed with it.

I think they consider the light side endings the canon ones.

[i]Like I told your captain, the orphange attacked me.  It was self-defense.[/i]  -Richard the Warlock  [url]http://archive.lfgcomic.com/lfg0002.gif[/url]

79 (edited by Karson Fett Tuesday, July 24, 2007 5:25 am)

Thylacine wrote:
Karson Fett wrote:
Fett_II wrote:

they should make the kotor games into movies.

I agree.

Actually, that would be hard, because they'd have to make, like 4 different movies, unless they just go for one ending and stick with that. Or maybe they can have both (Character turns Dark side, then gets redeemed or vice versa)

They should chose the side the most poeple beat the game on.

80 (edited by Si Titran Tuesday, July 24, 2007 8:09 am)

OMG!!! Do I play KOTOR? This seems like such a silly question to me because I love love love love those games. I've lost count how many times I played the games to completion. Its quite easy when you don't sleep and want to do something fun in the wee small hours of the night. I was excited to see the post about pazzak online, as I love the game. I am actually so geeky I made a pazzak deck and tought it to my sister and a few of my friends that like to play cards so that I could play against real people. I too am desperately waiting for the third installment. I don't even mind if it were to come out on a platform I don't currently own because I would get it just for the game. (Unless it was only for PS3 because that just cost more than I would be able to justify) A lightsaber game for the Wii would also be on the top of my list of cool stuff that isn't around just yet. The Wii was created with cool stuff in mind.

Meat is murder...... tasty tasty murder.
"Suggestion: Electrocution works well. Evisceration and Decapitation are also effective, or um, so I've heard."

The Wii is a gift from the Elders.

What are the Elders?

dunno, the Japanese ppl that made it.

Fett_II wrote:

well, they would stick to the canon story. and, the unofficial Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic movie has been made. I'm rather impressed with it.

I ain't talking about that kind! I mean the kind that go to theaters, not animated ones.

hence it's "unofficial".

And stupid.

87 (edited by Adeptus_Astartes Wednesday, August 1, 2007 6:11 pm)

if they make a official one it should be the dark side one and they should name the main character somthin realy stupid, and the whole reason he/she turns to the dark side is because one of the masters/padawans laughed at their name, and they killed them therefore setting in motion a series of seemingly un-related and unimportant events that are actualy remotly related and very important at the conclusion of the plot. As for the name thing it'd be like the song A Boy Named Sue.

oh, and i play KOTOR

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

Like I said they should poll the nation and then make the movie.

I like the first KOTOR a lot better cus it seemed like the seconed one was way to short!! Plus the story line was kinda crudy. What would super cool and have made the game a lot cooler, would be to make it where you get to meet Revan, and learn a few things from him.

[i]"Sir, Finishing this Cake."[/i]

It is a little better but not all the way.

In KOTORII i thought it was leading up to some meeting with Revan and was a little dissapointed when that didn't happen. That would have been cool.

Meat is murder...... tasty tasty murder.
"Suggestion: Electrocution works well. Evisceration and Decapitation are also effective, or um, so I've heard."

I would have liked to kill revan......that uptight son of a *whatever* had to go around doing stuff for no reason!!!

.....oh wait...........I made him do it.....

You can meet some one......on koriban, i think, but their just ghosts...

Who?

Bastila, others, possibly revan.

Adeptus_Astartes wrote:

I would have liked to kill revan......that uptight son of a *whatever* had to go around doing stuff for no reason!!!

.....oh wait...........I made him do it.....

You can meet some one......on koriban, i think, but their just ghosts...

Son of a Mando...