Topic: jedi knight:jedi academy

post here if u play jedi knight academy

my name in jka is [BH]BOBLEADER creator of the bh clan.

Re: jedi knight:jedi academy

I play, I'm usually on CTF with my friend. I play as JodoKast or LastSpartan. My friend is ICEcold.

Good... Bad... I'm the one with the gun.
Hail to the King Baby!!

o ive saw icecold be for

bob man wrote:

o ive saw icecold be for

A lot of people have, that's why i mentioned him. He is one of the top CTF players online. I on the other hand, just like to snipe people =P.

Hail to the King Baby!!

any one ever play on the [IF] lugormod server?

I'm a (JAT) Jedi Academy Trainer (Jade Jedi) at www.thejediacademy.net, you guys should check it out. it's a great community with a great bunch of people, it's free to join and the classes are free and a lot of fun. I'm also the leader of out TFFA/CTF team the 'Jedi Academy Aurochs' |JAA|, we usually compete in the ESL but are going through a rebuilding stage at the moment. One of our Council members Virtue has just released a new map, some of you my have heard of him, he made the map the_academy_v2.

i am Commander Ret i stopped playing for a long time but now im playing agian

Jedi Academy is such an old game.
But it's a good game. smile

Космические рейнджеры 2: Доминаторы
(Lancelot! <3)

it's not that old, only like 4 years.

Fett_II wrote:

Don't you think four years is... too old?

&#1050;&#1086;&#1089;&#1084;&#1080;&#1095;&#1077;&#1089;&#1082;&#1080;&#1077; &#1088;&#1077;&#1081;&#1085;&#1076;&#1078;&#1077;&#1088;&#1099; 2: &#1044;&#1086;&#1084;&#1080;&#1085;&#1072;&#1090;&#1086;&#1088;&#1099;
(Lancelot! <3)

Terron wrote:
Fett_II wrote:

Don't you think four years is... too old?

old... maybe. Too old? definately not. Good games can never get too old. I still like playing SNES and other old systems. If you still have fun playing a game, why should it matter how old it is? Sure after a while games mgiht get boring, but that can happen with even the newest games.

Hail to the King Baby!!

I played the single player version and a little bit of the multiplayer against CPU's, but I never set up an online account. I also think I might have lost the game somewhere around here..... Is it the game where your character is called Jaden Korr ir something?

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
I am a Role Playing Gamer, like my father before me.

That is the game. Apparently it's Jaden whether you are male or female... guess it is just one of those unisex names.

Hail to the King Baby!!

Well if all you guys play it then maybe i'll venture deep within the farthest reaches of my room and my storage place and find it and play it online.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas

i really wish it was still sold in stores..

16 (edited by Valthonin Saturday, August 4, 2007 3:03 pm)

Check ebay. Theyve got everything there

Est Sularus Oth Mithas

a funny story about jedi academy, i died on the game even before i faced one guy.
you know you have to chop down that tree, to cross the river after you crash land?

yeah the tree fell and crushed me...i was like, wow-this if this a sign of things to come.
but the game was a hoot...and i remember being pleasently surprised by the boba level.

"mmmm, pistol whip." -Homer Simpson