Re: 2009: Boba Fett + Star Wars TV

if boba isn't in it i'll cry lol

Ven'gana mhi yaim'ol // We will have our homecoming

this sounds pretty cool, finally a show to stand up against that dumb smallville.
i cant wait to see boba in action.
As for casting options, i think the actor should be the kid who played boba in attack of the clones, that way it fits so good and stuff.
anyway though, im happy smile

This is interesting. Aaron are you positive that the 2009 part of the "timeline" in the poster is based upon Boba Fett? It could just be that he is associated with it. Either way I can't wait for the new T.V. series...................if it's true.

TW

{MW} [color=#FF0000]"Death and Destruction to our Enemies!"[/color]
[color=blue]Listen to My Rap Songs!![/color] [url=http://www.myspace.com/dinonkeys]www.myspace.com/dinonkeys[/url]

What what arrrrrre the really haveing a LIVE ACTION BOBA FETT SERIOUS.  I am like shaking while typing this!!! Uh... I mean if it's true. hmm 'cause I've been like dreaming of them making a live action Boba Fett serious for like months. NOT KIDD'N big_smile

" Everyone dies, but since nobody's paid me to kill you...sleep well."
     -Boba Fett-

Oops I put serious instead of series Sorry I was Excited sad

-Boba Fett-

ee-3 wrote:

Oops I put serious instead of series Sorry I was Excited sad

hey EE-3 welcome to the site, i wanted to give you a heads up about the edit button,
that way you can amend any misspelled words etc.

good to have you here smile

"mmmm, pistol whip." -Homer Simpson

Thanks BFFC-Cujo !!  big_smile That makes me feel better since I don't feel like people really like me. sad

-Boba Fett-

I'm a bit scared about the upcoming TV show...scared that they'll completely mess up Boba Fett.

Carry on my wayward son!

159 (edited by True Warrior Monday, June 15, 2009 6:53 am)

If there is going to be a Boba fett live TV series this year..............2009 will be the greatest year of my entire life.

By the way, if anybody has read the Boba Fett kid's novel series, will this tv series be based on these books? Or will the timeframe be set AFTER these books?

TW smile

{MW} [color=#FF0000]"Death and Destruction to our Enemies!"[/color]
[color=blue]Listen to My Rap Songs!![/color] [url=http://www.myspace.com/dinonkeys]www.myspace.com/dinonkeys[/url]

I hope it's not on a cable channel. With my luck it probably will be.

A man's worst enemy can't wish on him what he can think up himself. Yiddish saying

A) The series is set in the time period between Episodes III and IV. Idk anything about those books, so you tell me.
B) As far as I've heard, TNT will be playing the show.

Lets hope its not as pathetic as the Clone Wars cartoon. I sense that Boba Fett may be exploited as a cheap villain in this show though, meaning little main characters will defeat him with cheap shots to make the show interesting. Im hoping they treat him as a real character and show his development through his early bounty hunting years.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
I am a Role Playing Gamer, like my father before me.

Valthonin wrote:

Lets hope its not as pathetic as the Clone Wars cartoon. I sense that Boba Fett may be exploited as a cheap villain in this show though, meaning little main characters will defeat him with cheap shots to make the show interesting. Im hoping they treat him as a real character and show his development through his early bounty hunting years.

From what I've heard, the show is to be based upon minor characters from the films. Apparently, Boba is to have his own season.

When and where is the casting? I WENT TO BE IN IT!!!!!!!

@_@

Daniel doesn't look half bad in the fan made armor... I guess he's 20-21 now? If the show is supposed to take place right after RoTS... may he be too old to play a young Boba?

How many years pass between RoTS and ANH? I guess that would give us our window of opportunity to see if Daniel's real age would fit in the time-frame or not...

I'm still kind of apprehensive about it... I only watched Clone Wars for about a month before I got bored of it and stopped watching for good.

-BFFC Manji aka Jess

Manji_Ninja wrote:

How many years pass between RoTS and ANH? I guess that would give us our window of opportunity to see if Daniel's real age would fit in the time-frame or not...

19 years...since Luke and Leia are 19 when ANH begins. Boba would be in his twenties during this show.

This thread should be getting a lot more action in it soon. Especially since yours truly scored us a BFFC interview with Daniel Logan himself. wink

Coming Soon!

"Those with the ability to lead, have the responsibility to do so."

Ahhh.... that's good to know, thanks for the reply.
Guess he is at the perfect age then!

-BFFC Manji aka Jess

Too bad I don't get cable where I can see it.

A man's worst enemy can't wish on him what he can think up himself. Yiddish saying

Sharra Fett wrote:

Too bad I don't get cable where I can see it.

I'm sure now a days big shows like this we'll be available online if they are on one of the major networks, or on hulu

Bring on the action Tv show. Bring on Fett I can't wait to see how awesome they make Fett in the TV series.

EEB- toor JAHT-nay toor ASH-ahd-KEE-ram-oor  - Today is a good day for someone else to die -

jhonnymarsh wrote:

I tried teaching band to make Star Wars section of our spring concert, but he said ignsay. '09 So, 10 years TPM I convince him to take our destiny Duel concert.

He taught band ? What grade do he teach? Who was this ___ individual who said he couldn't have a Star Wars section of the spring concert?

Soooo... what's new?

"Next time I'll just reach over and pull somebody's head off."

Unfortunately this project has been shelved. Lucasfilm and their broadcast partners say it is impossible to film because it will be too expensive. Damn shame.

Thanks!

"Next time I'll just reach over and pull somebody's head off."

174 (edited by logan Rax Thursday, August 19, 2010 9:53 am)

aww...too bad the project has been shelved .... well i hope they put boba back in the clone wars .... big_smile

Verd ori'shya beskar'gam. - "A warrior is more than his armor"