Re: Wolverine vs. Boba Fett?

I believe they have the picture of him being blasted on wikipedia.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Wolb.jpg

[i]Like I told your captain, the orphange attacked me.  It was self-defense.[/i]  -Richard the Warlock  [url]http://archive.lfgcomic.com/lfg0002.gif[/url]

Sev Fett wrote:

That pretty much shuts down any ideas of "hands over eyes" and "wrong angle" theories... He shoulda been roasted and toasted.

And yes, Wolverine may have an amazign ability to filter out toxins but he has been, on at least 1 occasion, poisoned so badly that all of his healing had to go straight to filtering out the toxin. Any damage sustained during this period of time would stay, if his body tried to heal it the poison would kill him.

Good... Bad... I'm the one with the gun.
Hail to the King Baby!!

I think that the new era of writers at Marvel are kind of abusing Wolverine's healing factor, making him almost invincible.  It started out as something that had a hard time healing mortal wounds and was only an accelerated healing factor.  Now it's become a ridiculously cheap power that really almost spoils it.  But his coolness still outbalances this, I'll still continue liking Wolverine.  But for all intents and purposes Wolverine could more likely than not, defeat Boba Fett.

[i]Like I told your captain, the orphange attacked me.  It was self-defense.[/i]  -Richard the Warlock  [url]http://archive.lfgcomic.com/lfg0002.gif[/url]

I used to really like Wolverine. I thought he was such a funky character (just from seeing the films as I am not a big comic book reader) but now after reading this thread I have gone off him, as he seems to be pretty much invincible.

Jedi photographer - May the focus be with me.
[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/devil_girl/]Photographs[/url]

Sev Fett wrote:

I trully,deeply love this picture.I do.I used to like Wolverine,but now that this thread is about Wolverine vs Boba,I forgot about him and 100% go with Fett-man!

"Your passions give you strength, and through strength you gain power. You have seen it, you feel it. You must break your chains."

Yea the picture says it all. He should have died. Now hes practically immortal. I'm with Darth Maul Clone.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
I am a Role Playing Gamer, like my father before me.

Wolverine has been that way, the writers are just putting it into show now... has anyone here read origin?

LOL but boba would be disintigrated before one attack

I've read Origin.  And, yes, he's pretty much always been this powerful, but writers wanted to downplay his power so that he wouldn't overshadow the rest of the X-Men.  Lotta good that did him.  In fact, the adamantium bonded to his bones REPRESSES his healing factor, as his body treats it liek a foreign substance, and attempts to eliminate it.  Therefore, part of his healing factor permanently goes towards 'removing' the adamantium. 
And no, Boba wouldn't be disintegrated after one attack.  Wolverine doesnt have that kind of firepower.  No, the best way for Fett to win would be the distance sttrategy; to tire Wolverine out.  He's not invincible, and he can be incapacitated easily.  I do agree that the Nitro explosion kinda sped up the process, but he does have that power.  Just, not usually that rapid.  Fett could win, with a little luck, and VERY good strategy.  Otherwise, the win goes to Wolverine.

Due to maintenance problems, the light at the end of the tunnel will not be in operation today.  Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

is mandalorian steel as strong as adamantium?

No. Adimantium is nigh-indistructible, Mandalorian steel is not.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

Mano steel is pretty cool though,man how long is this thing ganna go O.o and Origin was pretty good

Gustavo_Perez wrote:

Boba Fett, easily. Has enought firepower to blow Wolverine to bleeding pieces. He wouldn't be able to heal fast enough.

You're right, Boba would blow him away.

I'm just helping Boba Fett and killing wookies for him.

As previously stated, Wolverine survived an explosion that destroyed all of his bodily tissue, with the exeption of his brain. Hewas healed in a minute amount of time. That gets rid of Gustavo's theory. Even if that had not happened, Wolverine would not just stand around and wait to be shot.

draco fett wrote:

As previously stated, Wolverine survived an explosion that destroyed all of his bodily tissue, with the exeption of his brain. Hewas healed in a minute amount of time. That gets rid of Gustavo's theory. Even if that had not happened, Wolverine would not just stand around and wait to be shot.

Yeah but what if Boba disintegrated him and then shot Wolverine's brain?

I'm just helping Boba Fett and killing wookies for him.

166 (edited by draco fett Sunday, June 17, 2007 8:40 am)

Disinergration is not something that would happen in a second or two. Wolverine could not be captured by one person for more tha a second or two. Even if he could, he would heal before the process was complete.

exactly. There are no ifs. You have to base everything on fact, not what you think. Wolverine has an immensely fast healing factor. Therefore, it's pretty much impossible for him to die by Boba's hand.

draco fett wrote:

Yeah? What if he poisons and disintegrates him at the same time?

"Everyone has the right to be stupid, but you are abusing the privilege."

169 (edited by draco fett Monday, June 18, 2007 12:10 pm)

Wolverine can move. Besides, is there a "disinergration-ray," or something to that affect, in Star Wars.

There are high intensity weapons that could desintigrate,and doesn't Boba have a weapon capable of instant desintigration?

draco fett wrote:

Wolverine can move. Besides, is there a "disinergration-ray," or something to that affect, in Star Wars.

Not sure but isn't Fett a master of disintegration? Either way while Wolverine won't die cuz of that cheap @$$ heal factor, he could never take down Fett. Yeah right

Where did it say that Fett had a weapon of instant desinergration, or that Fett was a master of it? The only time I've ever heard of desinergration mentioned was one small quote in the movie. All that quote could mean is that he desinergrated one bounty for the Empire.

Gustavo, how could Fett best Wolverine, without the use of a ship?

draco fett wrote:

Where did it say that Fett had a weapon of instant desinergration, or that Fett was a master of it? The only time I've ever heard of desinergration mentioned was one small quote in the movie. All that quote could mean is that he desinergrated one bounty for the Empire.

Gustavo, how could Fett best Wolverine, without the use of a ship?

Actually it says somewhere that: "Fett has been known to completely disintegrate the bounties he pursues" or somthin like dat. also, u gotta get yo eyes checked ray charles, i said that wolverine could never best fett, not that fett could best wolverine.

but wolverine would easily best fett. any x-man would best fett.

Fett_II wrote:

but wolverine would easily best fett. any x-man would best fett.

That is tottaly wrong,a huge mistake.No other X could beat Boba,no matter what.As for Wolverine,I believe that his healing factor doesn't count!Why?Check out this scenario:Boba shoots him with a paralysis dart,he falls(and I don't want to hear that it won't work because it worked for the scientists.Also the healing factor doesn't have anything to do with paralysis.)He binds Wolverine with durasteel ropes(all over his body so he can't use his weapons,either way he is drugged)puts him into Slave 1,goes to space and then just jettisons him.Wolverine dies from lack of oxygen,end of story.If conventional weaponry and nuclear explosions can't harm Wolverine,something simple will do the job.

"Your passions give you strength, and through strength you gain power. You have seen it, you feel it. You must break your chains."