151 (edited by Miba Friday, November 13, 2009 4:08 pm)

Re: Star Wars Bounty Hunter 2 Petition.

Netracinya, post spoiler warnings!!!!!! Not everyone has read that book and not everyone wants to know these things going into it! That is a BIG spoiler! If I hadn't already finished it you would have utterly destroyed it for me forever and I would have never read it based just on the fact that you gave me what's probably the biggest spoiler in that book.

Reality doesn't care if you believe in it.
[url]http://www.townparkradio.com[/url] - Video Game Remix Music

somebody needs to edit (lucky me i bought and read death troopers already, so i know).

Miba wrote:

Netracinya, post spoiler warnings!!!!!! Not everyone has read that book and not everyone wants to know these things going into it! That is a BIG spoiler! If I hadn't already finished it you would have utterly destroyed it for me forever and I would have never read it based just on the fact that you gave me what's probably the biggest spoiler in that book.

sorry i will next time,, thanks for telling me

,,Ca'nara ne gotal'u mirjahaal
   shi gotal'u haastal,,

154 (edited by Miba Saturday, November 14, 2009 6:05 pm)

It's ok, everyone learns. Thanks for the edit. smile Just remember, if you want people to experience the same joy/shock/wonder/excitement/amazement as you did when first reading/watching something, you have to keep quiet about it so they can enjoy it too. And I'm not perfect, sometimes I post things that should have warnings that don't. Everyone makes this mistake from time to time.

155 (edited by Alo Fett Monday, November 16, 2009 10:41 am)

Once again I haven't read all the abouve posts but this has been on my mind a lot.
The best way to make a BH2 would be a open world free running game.
Planets like Coruscant,Tatooine, Bespin, Corellia...ect Would be great to run around in scanning people and finding out that someone in the streets is wanted alive for 10,000 creds'
, then running,climbing,jumping, and flying after them, taking them down and cashing in.
You could then use your credits to but guns or a better jet pack or what ever else you wanted!
(Sorry I just drooled on my keyboard.)

*ahem*

Yeah. It would be the best game ever.

...I live by one rule and it is this: Freedom. Enslave no one and be no ones slave. No more no less. I am a hunter and no one rules me.  - Alo Fett

156 (edited by Miba Sunday, November 15, 2009 3:26 pm)

Alo, that would be a lot of fun!!!

btw, it's spelled Tatooine, and Corellia.

that's not the worst spelling of tatooine i've seen, my friend spelled it tatoonie in a video we did lol. unfortunately i didn't see the video until we presented it, but we got an A on it nonetheless.

158 (edited by ZiviReywes Monday, November 16, 2009 2:35 pm)

Fett_II wrote:

that's not the worst spelling of tatooine i've seen, my friend spelled it tatoonie in a video we did lol. unfortunately i didn't see the video until we presented it, but we got an A on it nonetheless.

Well, that's just a transposal of letters.  Common typo.  Ntohing wrong with that, eh?

Author of the Dog and Spider Private Investigations series NOT for kids!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/bookseries/B01MZZGJTJ/

This is the interwebs don't expect proper anything.
Plus Tatooine is not in my spell check.

...I live by one rule and it is this: Freedom. Enslave no one and be no ones slave. No more no less. I am a hunter and no one rules me.  - Alo Fett

I know, I have problems with SW words not being in spell check too. So once I'm sure I have the proper spelling of something I click the "add to dictionary" button so I don't have to worry about it again. Course I use Firefox, not sure if that might be different on other browsers.

ZiviReywes wrote:
Fett_II wrote:

Well, that's just a transposal of letters.  Common typo.  Ntohing wrong with that, eh?

the thing is he got it from an online document. all the typos he made were based off the document. instead of asking me, the star wars nerd in the group.

162 (edited by EdieKaye Wednesday, November 25, 2009 2:42 pm)

I found a place to make an online petition. I don't know how legit it is but if you want to look into it here is the link.

http://www.ipetitions.com/start-petition/#

smile

I do miss the GUY my VOTE too
   Bats

stolley christianstolley@yahoo. im in!!!!!!

u got my vote

OH NO! MY LIFE IS RUINED!!! When did this happen?! Where can you buy it now?

"I'm just a simple girl trying to make my way in the universe."

it didn't. this is just a petition to get it made.

They should. I Loved that game! I lost it somewhere in my room and i wish i could find it so i can play it again. If they make a second, I know what I'm game I'm getting next smile

ive got an idea if they get this game made what if its based on the adventures he had after he got rescued from the sarlacc

mandalorian2269 wrote:

ive got an idea if they get this game made what if its based on the adventures he had after he got rescued from the sarlacc

Sounds cool to me!

A man's worst enemy can't wish on him what he can think up himself. Yiddish saying

171 (edited by mandolover<3 Friday, July 2, 2010 5:11 am)

lol.

anyone remember this? a little nostalgia ftw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZx4iZ5P … grec_index

What is it? My com wont load it...

mandolover<3 wrote:

What is it? My com wont load it...