Re: If Jango had survived the Battle of Geonosis?

If that were to happen, I think that Jango would have been killed in a matter of seconds.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

Wouldn't suprise me but he may've been lucky.
Boba fought Vader to a standstill after all.

I'm just a simple man, trying to make my way in the universe.

Well, technicelly, Boba beat Vader. However, Boba is unfathomably better than Jango.

I like them both a smuch,lol.

If you keep saying that Jango would die when Lord Vader went to Mustafar, you're wrong. Jango is just a bounty hunter. Or, as he puts it, "I'm just a simple man, trying to make my way in the universe". Bounty Hunters are not affiliated with any side, the only side they are affiliated with is a guild they might join.

hey u guys make a poll and some how make them bring a jango fett series of memorabilya including his lego bounty hunter slave 1

Lord Optima stronger then strong scarier then scary and powerful enough to blow up a galaxy but don't think i can't be bothered killing pethedic people like you

please make these ppl at the site bring a jango fett sereis of memorabilya including his lego set

Lord Optima stronger then strong scarier then scary and powerful enough to blow up a galaxy but don't think i can't be bothered killing pethedic people like you

The CIS might have kept Jango on up until Mustafar which is likely.
He proved himself to be VERY useful.

Lord Optima wrote:

please make these ppl at the site bring a jango fett sereis of memorabilya including his lego set

1. Do not post twice in a row.
2. Stay on topic.
3. There is a series of Jango memrobilia, including his Slave I.

I don't think Jango was ranked particularly high in Dooku's books. Besides Dooku was killed by Anakin, do you really think Jango would have been anything more than a pawn?

BFFC Moderator
It was like thousands of voices cried out for a sequel and were suddenly silenced...

Of course he was a pawn.

he just wants money, that's all. think like a fett...

Fett_II wrote:

If you keep saying that Jango would die when Lord Vader went to Mustafar, you're wrong. Jango is just a bounty hunter. Or, as he puts it, "I'm just a simple man, trying to make my way in the universe". Bounty Hunters are not affiliated with any side, the only side they are affiliated with is a guild they might join.

Nicely stated.

"Everyone has the right to be stupid, but you are abusing the privilege."

thank you.

40 (edited by Spider-Fett Monday, March 12, 2007 6:59 pm)

Manji_Ninja wrote:

I don't think it was ever Sidious's goal to let Jango surivive. I mean, for what reason should Jango be important ot Sidious? Jango was nothing more than a pawn to him, just like Darth Maul and Count Dooku. Jango had served his purpose as the clone source but failed in assassinating Senator Amidala. If Mace hadn't killed Jango, maybe Count Dooku would have been given the task later He had Anakin slaughter the members of of Trade Federation, Jango was really no different from them in Sidious's self-centered mind.

You are forgetting one crucial detail, and it is: If Sidious sent Dooku to eliminate Jango, then Jango would kick Dooku's fraggin butt!

SF

Boba: Lord Vader, I bring good news.--Vader: You have captured Solo?--Boba: No.--Vader: Then what is it?--Boba: I just saved 15% on starship insurance by switching to Geiko! {MW}

I don't think Jango really figured in to Sidious's plans after been used as the template. After all he would prove no threat to sidious and could even prove useful in the future, wether it is hunting down jedi or what ever.

"This is where my theme song would kick in, if I had a theme song. And not that Flash Gordon movie thing, either." —The Flash

Kyr'am_Ordo wrote:

The only way you could really kill Jango after Geonosis would be to have him get killed by blowing up his ship or having him involved in some sort of planetary-scale disaster because after Geonosis, it'd be likely he'd take Boba out on his trial and make him a full Mando warrior and so now you'd have to fight Boba AND Jango together, and not even Anakin and Obi-Wan together could take them down.

Anakin and Obi-Wan would still beat the crap out of the Fett's.

I'm just helping Boba Fett and killing wookies for him.

wookiehunter wrote:
Kyr'am_Ordo wrote:

The only way you could really kill Jango after Geonosis would be to have him get killed by blowing up his ship or having him involved in some sort of planetary-scale disaster because after Geonosis, it'd be likely he'd take Boba out on his trial and make him a full Mando warrior and so now you'd have to fight Boba AND Jango together, and not even Anakin and Obi-Wan together could take them down.

Anakin and Obi-Wan would still beat the crap out of the Fett's.

Not the Anakin from Episode 2

"Everyone has the right to be stupid, but you are abusing the privilege."

If Jango survived, Boba would be an even better Bounty Hunter because, Jango would have taught him even more! cool

Naastar Te Aru'e!!!!!!!!!!

That's an optimistic way of looking at it. It could just as likely be that Boba would be less hardened and NOT as great a bounty hunter.

A man's worst enemy can't wish on him what he can think up himself. Yiddish saying

Jango could have proved himself useful to the Empire if he had survived the Battle of Geonosis, so Sidious might have allowed him to live. Sidious did have his own skills, and if he did want Jango dead, and Jengo bested those sent for him there is no telling if Sidious would have gone after Jango himself. On the down side for Jango's chances, he did know things almost no one else knew. Sometimes knowledge is not a good thing.  I also think Jango knew, by the time of the Battle of Geonosis, that he would not be around all that long. That is why he created a book in which to guide Boba to greatness.

Meat is murder...... tasty tasty murder.
"Suggestion: Electrocution works well. Evisceration and Decapitation are also effective, or um, so I've heard."

Sharra Fett wrote:

That's an optimistic way of looking at it. It could just as likely be that Boba would be less hardened and NOT as great a bounty hunter.

I DOUBT that VERY much. He would Have had More Teaching. And would not have lost that 500,000 credits to Nuri. tongue

Naastar Te Aru'e!!!!!!!!!!

Everettj wrote:

I DOUBT that VERY much. He would Have had More Teaching. And would not have lost that 500,000 credits to Nuri. tongue

Poverty or the desire for wealth can be a powerful motovating factor.

Meat is murder...... tasty tasty murder.
"Suggestion: Electrocution works well. Evisceration and Decapitation are also effective, or um, so I've heard."

It obvious that if he survived then they would make a hilarous sitcom about Boba and Jango bounty hunting together.

Me sa lovem some Boba Fett

I think that it would have made Boba less bad@$$ ... you get pretty pissed at people when they chop your dads head off in front of you.

No disintegrations, No fun