Re: Star Wars Miniatures

Come on plz rate this topic

As You Wish

Boba_Fett wrote:
wizardofcars wrote:

Mountan Dew attack turned it into a mushy yellow-green mess.

what card was it

Reveng of the Sith
Clone commander

oi!   Wizardofcars,  do you think    Boba's ever had a girlfriend?    smile   smile      smile

You've been holding out on us again haven't you? Since you haven't given us enough money, I'll guess I'll have to take it out of you piece by piece! - Unknown Mandalorian.

that has nothing to do with this topic, so it is spam. Also, there is already a topic for the question that you presented.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

he must of though! He wuz flirting with the alien girls on ep 6 in jabbas palace!  so Hah!

You've been holding out on us again haven't you? Since you haven't given us enough money, I'll guess I'll have to take it out of you piece by piece! - Unknown Mandalorian.

Not to be rude, but that is spam. Stay on topic! Also, the dancer in Jabba's palace was called Rystall, or something similar.

hey draco fett, was Rystall the blue blue twi'lek or the one that looked like Aurra Sing?   sad

58 (edited by draco fett Thursday, February 15, 2007 1:49 pm)

The one that boba tapped on the chin.

No offense, but STOP TALKING ABOUT THIS HERE. There is a topic where you can talk about it.

yeah!! thats it, the one that looked like Aurra Sing! thanks Draco.   smile

You are welcome, but you have to sop talking about this here.

I didn't know this but during eps 4,5 and 6 boba was played by a numerus number of characters.  .....!!?

That is not what this topic is about at all. You are spamming.

we shouldn't fight draco, i know im sending spam but i just dont know what to write?   sad

I'm not trying to fight. You type about what the topic is about.

okay, i wonder why kit fisto and the other jedi masters got killed by darth sidious in ep 3? they looked so hard and experienced!

Draco, don't waste your energy, gren helmeted fett is obviously just a forum troll who thinks he is hilariously funny when the actual sad truth is that he has no life other than to go on forums and try to mess with the members.

Back on Topic, I just got a bunch of guys delivered today that I ordered online. Opening my BH box i did a little dance when I found Bossk, who i have been hoping for. Also I got Commander Cody and General Windu in my Champions boxes.

Good... Bad... I'm the one with the gun.
Hail to the King Baby!!

lucky! I just got a couple of clone troopers from 1 of my friends. He decided he had too many of them.

there are no star systems slave 1 can't reach, and there's no planet I can't find. There's nowhere in the galaxy for you to run. Might as well give up now.    -Boba Fett

Thanks Draco and Boba got married. Anyone have the miniature Jango bounty hunter?

As You Wish