Re: Fett vs. Alucard

BalanceSheet wrote:

1.  The Hellhounds would just rematerialize around the wound.
2.  A couple thermal detonators would not destroy an army numbering in the thousands.
3.  Alucard has no reason to return to vampirical form, unless he is toying with his victim.

The pure force of the Chuck Norris roundhouse knocks me back to March 3, where I am once again preparing to throw the Holy Hand Grenade of Anitoch.

1. He could kick them with his posin spikes.
2. Fett could use a lot of multi-detanators, much more powerful than a thrmal detanator.
3. I thought Alucard could only stay in C.A.R. of a certain amount of time?

The bomb lands two nanometers in front of me, and blows me back into a tree. I pull out my sniper-rifle, whisper "Goodbye Scooter," and fire.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

Not much time to reply right now...I can only say that
when Alucard releases to Control Art Restricion Level One, he has to ask Integra, his master, through somekind of psychic connection for approval, or something called Cromwell approval if she is unable to reply, and Alucard thinks the situation warrants it.  He also states that he will remain in level one until the "target is destroyed." ie, Fett.

The sniper bullet hits me in the stomach, blowing a gigantic hole through my body.  As the remains of my intestines drip down to the cold ground, I charge again, despite my missing torso.

"If you don't want me to eat you.....SAY SOMETHING." 
-Captian Murphy

Eventually, Integra would realize this fight is going on (because of the length), and would tell him to, at least, get out of C.A.R. While he is changing, Fett would run up to him, and... I do not think that I really need to say it...

You do realize that you can dodge, right? I grab you dangling intestines, and fling you in the air. Luckly for you, you land in a hospital.

She would have no reason to stop the fight, unless it conflicted with the interests of the Hellsing Organization, and she would realize the necessity of retaining CAR level one against an opponent as dangerous as Fett.

Dodge a bullet?  Nah...that's impossible.
At the hospital, the doctors patch me up right away, yet I need time to rest.  One of the nurses is very nice to me.  She gave me an apple.   I think her name is Amy. 
Whoop! All better.  I run back outside to the fight.  It's a beautiful day.

-Captian Murphy

105 (edited by draco fett Thursday, March 16, 2006 12:39 pm)

There is not really anything I can reply to.

Actually, when you walk out, you step on layers of needles, scorpions, mouse-traps, fire ants, and cacti that I have laid out.

Yes, it seems we've hit a wall here...
Truce?

I'm wearing cowboy boots, so it just tickles.

-Captian Murphy

Okay, lets agree that Boba Fett is the greatest in his universe, and Alucard is the greatest in his.

We shake hands.

I agree, and shake your hand.

However...in combat...that remains to be seen. 
But I'm getting tired of fighting, so...
/argument over.

-Captian Murphy

fine with me

I'll abdicate at the drop of a hat
(BFFC Moderator)

110 (edited by draco fett Thursday, March 16, 2006 5:11 pm)

This same exact thing happened when some kid I know and I got into an argument about Fett versus Master Chief. If we needed another fight, I would not mind having another one smile .

By the way, Maltese Kentaiba, to answer your signiture, we do usually feel shame big_smile .

you think maybe u should slap alucard's name on there?

(BFFC Moderator)

I dnt wanna sound dense but who the heck is  Alucard

"This is where my theme song would kick in, if I had a theme song. And not that Flash Gordon movie thing, either." —The Flash

Maltese Kentaiba wrote:

you think maybe u should slap alucard's name on there?

Uhm, slap his name where, do you mean my last post?

THE FLASH wrote:

I dnt wanna sound dense but who the heck is  Alucard

He's an anime/magna character, from a 13-episode series called Hellsing.  He's a very, very powerful vampire, (Dracula=alucarD).
It's good stuff...should watch it if you ever get a chance to.
For more info, just read the thread.

-Captian Murphy

115 (edited by Maltese Kentaiba Thursday, March 16, 2006 8:57 pm)

the quote on my signiture is alucard's, should i have that attached with it? Might as well, give credit where it's due. Or change it all together i've had it too long...

(BFFC Moderator)

I say Boba would win with pathetic ease.

Boba: Lord Vader, I bring good news.--Vader: You have captured Solo?--Boba: No.--Vader: Then what is it?--Boba: I just saved 15% on starship insurance by switching to Geiko! {MW}

Don't start this game again...just because you think Fett is the best doesn't mean he can go toe to toe with Alucard. 
Just watch the anime, read the magna.  He is very, very hard to kill.

-Captian Murphy

Yes, please leave this alone, there is a reason it wad dropped. And BalanceSheet is right, Fett could not win with ease.

Exactly why I didn't post at 12 last night, this topic is really talked out

(BFFC Moderator)

Dang!! I just saw this post a little while ago! I guess it's doin good!

.....Carry on....

{MW} [color=#FF0000]"Death and Destruction to our Enemies!"[/color]
[color=blue]Listen to My Rap Songs!![/color] [url=http://www.myspace.com/dinonkeys]www.myspace.com/dinonkeys[/url]

This topic is not doing good. It has ended.

Dead, this topic is

(BFFC Moderator)

Maltese Kentaiba wrote:

Dead, this topic is

ok yoda....it is pretty dead and talked through, but i haven't commented yet...so i say jango would rock the battle. There....it is no longer extremely dead....lol

MandalorianSpy9

“(I’m) Just a fly in the ointment, Hans. The monkey in the wrench. The pain in the a$$.” -John McClane

I say...if the general opinion is that Boba is better than his predecessor (which he almost inarguably is), then Jango would have considerable difficulty killing the immortal vampire Alucard.
Just...go to a bookstore.  Read some of the magna.  Even better...watch the anime if you can find it.  Then you can make a balanced assesment of their fighting abilities.
It gets pretty old when people automatically assume their hero would crush any opponent, ie "Boba would totally kick his ___."  And even if you did know enough about Hellsing...I think draco covered all the scenarios pretty well.

-Captian Murphy

Yes, Jango could not kill Alucard, and Boba could barely do it. Now everyone please stop posting in this topic.