Celebrate Two Fetts

Updated December 13, 2014 11:38 am • Published
Written by • Filed under Daniel Logan

Both fans of The Boba Fett Fan Club, Jeremy Bulloch and Daniel Logan are set to attend the official fan club's big convention in Indianapolis on April 21 - 24, 2005.

Feel free to let them know you appreciate their support, here at, with Ask Jeremy Bulloch and Ask Daniel Logan feature sub-sites.

More information from the source at

The actor behind the most fearsome bounty hunter in the galaxy, and the one with the coolest costume, Jeremy Bulloch portrayed Boba Fett in the original trilogy. Bulloch will also appear as the pilot of the Tantive IV in Revenge of the Sith this coming May.

The character of Boba Fett spans the entire saga, and started with the character as a young man, portrayed in Attack of the Clones by actor Daniel Logan.

Ray Park (Darth Maul) and David Prowse (Darth Vader) will also attend.

11 thoughts on “Celebrate Two Fetts

1. Snow Fett says:

i like fett

2. matt says:

is daniel logan hispanic?

3. Ross says:

Boba fett is awesome. I have liked him ever since i saw the rerelease of the star wars trilogy in the 90's. I need to know, will he be in E3 Revenge of the sith?

4. Uncle of Fett says:

Logan is from New Zealand, as is Tem Morrison.

5. Alex Vronski Paegle says:

Hi I am from brazil i know a little something of inglish and this week i buy a 12''inch action figure of Boba Fett i like very much of Boba Fett i want a know Jeremy Bullock got a e-mail for me, it's possible?I like very much of Boba and Jango Fett!!!

6. matt says:

can you be born in new zealand and be hispanic at the same time???

7. Zoe says:

Dude... Daniel's not hispanic. He's Maori.

Same with Temuera Morrison.

8. Borda the Hutt says:

what's so wrong with being mexican, guys?

9. Zoe says:

Nothing. Mexican and hispanic people are both cool beans. But Daniel's neither mexican nor hispanic. As I said before, he's Maori.

10. Matronic says:

were the fetts a race of human clones going all the way down the line? i heard this from a friend and i was wondering if it was true...

11. Jacqueline says:

I just stubbled across this website in looking for my spoilers to tease my boyfriend w/. (he's a huge fan and is "saving himself" for Episode III by fighting the urge to watch any trailers or look up any information) I just wanted to comment on the fact that so many actors are attending your meeting! Congrats. To Bulloch- I bet this is a crack up for you. They "killed" your character off after givign you a hand full of lines- who knew he'd be given a badass backstory, be "resurrected," and become one of the most loved Star Wars characters ever!? And to Logan, who's very much growing up to look like his costar Temuera Morrison, (a blast! did anyone watch the video at the end of Republic Commando? he's so funny.)welcome to super-cult-stardom you're gonna have quite a few geeks and probably a hell of a lot of cute girls knocking down your door from here on out- I mean look at this website? People are counting down the days til you MAY appear for 4 sec.s in the backround of Episode III.

So anyhoo, not that this message will actually ever get to the two actors, but interesting to think about. Here's this extra who slapped on a plastic piece of something to a jumpsuit for a couple of scenes and created a hero. Have fun at your fan club meeting. I bet all the celebrities involved will be blown away by your loyalty.

Total Votes: 57 Started: October 11, 2015 Back to Vote Screen