Burger King Water Toy

Updated December 13, 2014 11:37 am • Published
Written by • Filed under Collectibles

Included in their "Week 5" shipment expected the second week in June, Boba Fett uses his fire-breathing wrist gauntlets with something safer for children: water.
Burger King Fett

View Burger King lineup Gallery includes photos of the toys, including Boba Fett alongside his friend, Mace Windu.

7 thoughts on “Burger King Water Toy

1. matt says:

i've got mine, fools

2. Janos says:

Okay, that's it. I officially HAVE to go to Burger King as often as possible now.

3. Cecilia says:

I've been eating there ever since I heard about the SW toys, especially when i saw you could get Boba Fett. But so far, the only water toy I have currently is that blasted Jar Jar Binks ><;;

4. Monke boy says:

Wow. Is this an offer for UK or USA?? As I live in the UK and havent seen any of those kickin around!!

5. Darth__Fett says:

Did you see Boba in the commercial for the toys? He's in the background if you look closely; though, he's not that hard to see.

6. Manji_Ninja says:

I've seen him in the commercials too, Darth_Fett! :)
    Anyways, I haven't had the time to go to BK this week, so I missed my chance to get one it seems! :(
    I already have R2, Jabba, Darth Maul, and Wicket though.

7. sarina =] says:

lmao i go to burger king all the time now..i want it...all i got was frikken 3po obi and some stupid pod racer

Total Votes: 56 Started: October 11, 2015 Back to Vote Screen