|Description||(This second release followings a 1980 release of the first edition.)
THE ART OF STAR WARS: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK is a magnificent, full-color celebration of the amazing artistic and technical accomplishments in the second chapter of the most spectacular space epic of all time. Lavishly illustrated with production sketches, production paintings, costume designs, construction drawings, matte paintings, storyboards, and stills, and complete with biographies of the outstanding artists and technicians who created the film, THE ART OF STAR WARS: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK is an indispensable volume for fans and special-effects buffs alike. This volume includes:
* The complex stop-motion animation technique used for the tauntaun, the beast Luke rode on the frozen planet Hoth
* The design and animation techniques used in the creation of the immense Imperial walkers
* The fascinating development of the swamp planet Dagobah
* The evolution of the character of Yoda
* Enthralling matte paintings that bring Cloud City to life
Love it? Hate it? Rate it:
2 saves in "My Bounty"
|Bounty ID #||764|
Add or Correct information for this recordNote: we try to provide direct store links to merchants that we recommend. If our links are incorrect, outdated, or unusually redirecting, please let us know.
Latest message board posts in the Collecting forum: