|Description||When Han Solo owes you tons of money, that's when you call a professional, like Boba Fett. Of course, that guy charges tons of money to track down and bring in guys like Solo, so you'd better be a Hutt crime lord if you want pay his fees. Or, you could go an alternative route. Dress your kid up in the kids Star Wars costume, which will make him look like the legendary bounty hunter from the movies. It's still a better option than calling up Dengar.
Deluxe Edition includes:
* 100% polyester w/ 100% polethaline armor
* Officially licensed
* Greenish blue jumpsuit w/ Velcro fasteners in back
* Molded armor pieces attached at arms, shoulders, chest and legs
* Storage pouches attached to thighs
* Molded brown vinyl belt w/ waist ties in back
* Two-piece molded helmet fits together with Velcro
* Helmet and jumpsuit light up green with the touch of a button
Love it? Hate it? Rate it:
|"My Bounty" Stats||No saves in "My Bounty"|
|Bounty ID #||850|
Add or Correct information for this recordNote: we try to provide direct store links to merchants that we recommend. If our links are incorrect, outdated, or unusually redirecting, please let us know.
Latest message board posts in the Collecting forum: