1 (edited by Kel Solaar Sunday, February 15, 2015 8:39 am)

Topic: Space Engineers? Space Engineers.

A few years ago, I had posted a couple of pictures of a model of the Slave III I found online.  Besides the Slave 1, this is my favorite Slave ship.

I bought a game a while back called "Space Engineers" which is a sandbox game set in space that allows you to create your own space ships to use to explore and battle.  Naturally, I wanted to re-create the Slave III.  I had originally intended on doing this solo, but met a guy who created the Slave II on Steam through his workshop page and we were planning on creating it together.  But of course, my computer had issues with the Space Engineers game after a recent update (still haven't found a solution) so he went ahead and created it himself.

And boy I tell you, this guy can Space Engineers!  Check out his beautiful rendition of the Slave III:

http://i.imgur.com/m25dVDf.jpg

To see the rear end (which is even more beautiful) and to download the creation to Space Engineers visit his workshop page here: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f … =391730989

Digital Soul has also made the Slave II, so make sure to check out his other works!

If you have made any Star Wars (especially Jango / Boba) ships in Space Engineers, feel free to share them here.

Kel Solaar at your service, for a price...

Re: Space Engineers? Space Engineers.

Kel Solaar wrote:

A few years ago, I had posted a couple of pictures of a model of the Slave III I found online.  Besides the Slave 1, this is my favorite Slave ship.

I bought a game a while back called "Space Engineers" which is a sandbox game set in space that allows you to create your own space ships to use to explore and battle.  Naturally, I wanted to re-create the Slave III.  I had originally intended on doing this solo, but met a guy who created the Slave II on Steam through his workshop page and we were planning on creating it together.  But of course, my computer had issues with the Space Engineers game after a recent update (still haven't found a solution) so he went ahead and created it himself.

Kel, very cool! Thank you for sharing this all -- the back story, the link, and the download. Very cool. Glad the content here at the Boba Fett Fan Club helped inspire 'ya!

Founder/Editor, BFFC
aaron@bobafettfanclub.com

Re: Space Engineers? Space Engineers.

my favroite ship
the whole  star wars galaxey!!!!!