Topic: Fan Film: "Tales of the New Republic"

http://www.bobafett.com/tv/tales-new-republic_boba_01.jpg

Source: TalesOfTheNewRepublic.com

Thanks to Rebelscum.com for breaking this news today and thumbnailing the now-offline Boba Fett image. wink

Rebelscum.com wrote:

Is there a second 3D animated series potentially in the works? Rumors have been circulating for several months now, and despite several contradictions, a new website has surfaced with images of 3D animated classic characters! Star Wars: Tales of the New Republic now has a new website with several photos that feature Luke Skywalker, Wedge Antilles, Boba Fett, and more! Click on the thumbnails above to see for yourself what may (or may not) be the next best animated series.

Founder/Editor, BFFC
aaron@bobafettfanclub.com

Re: Fan Film: "Tales of the New Republic"

Well it's final, the new series is going to be horrible. I'm sure it will try (and fail) to be a comedy.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

Rebelscum's post says this might be a second project. The date on the web site, with the Star Wars Animated logo, is tomorrow. Something might be announced at C4, which is going on right now in Los Angeles.

Founder/Editor, BFFC

I'm going to C4 tomorrow if we can get tickets. I don't think it will fail horribly...I hope...But the pic looks cool.

"This IS my signature."

I am positive that it will be a success.After all,maybe they're aiming for younger audiences.

"Your passions give you strength, and through strength you gain power. You have seen it, you feel it. You must break your chains."

Well fingers crossed that it's good wink

BFFC Moderator
It was like thousands of voices cried out for a sequel and were suddenly silenced...

Maybe Lucas is aiming to make shows for "every age",one for kids,one for teens,heck he might even make a soap opera for old people! tongue

"Your passions give you strength, and through strength you gain power. You have seen it, you feel it. You must break your chains."

LOL DMC big_smile

I am not a big fan of the 3D animation but I will see what it is like. I will keep an open mind about it though but I do hope that it is funky (fingers crossed)

Jedi photographer - May the focus be with me.
[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/devil_girl/]Photographs[/url]

I dunno.  Animated series' are notorious for messing storylines/continuities up.  That aside, I really hope it's good as well.

Due to maintenance problems, the light at the end of the tunnel will not be in operation today.  Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

Hmm...Gee, I would would have gotten to find out tonight....but they evacuated th ENTIRE Los Angelas Convention Center during the C4 Opening Ceremony.

"This IS my signature."

Lord Revan, for a fire alarm? I was thinking of going to C4 this weekend. I didn't think many BFFCers were in the neighborhood. I'm sure it'll be in the news in the coming days, too.

Darth Maul Clone, soap operas are for just old people?

Mandalorian Assassin, the Clone Wars series messed up the storylines? I thought every single thing outside the films messed up storylines. wink

Founder/Editor, BFFC

12 (edited by Darth Maul Clone Saturday, May 26, 2007 10:46 am)

What Aaron you disagree?Soap operas mimic real life so old people that have their lives finished(metaphorically speaking)watch them to remember old times...Also girls watch them to take a lesson or two on how to act in life....:P

so there's a star wars soap opera?  wink

You've been holding out on us again haven't you? Since you haven't given us enough money, I'll guess I'll have to take it out of you piece by piece! - Unknown Mandalorian.

No, that was an humorous prediction.

oh, right. i guess it is funny to say that old people go to soap opera's but it's disrespectful. cos ive got quiet a few old relatives!

You've been holding out on us again haven't you? Since you haven't given us enough money, I'll guess I'll have to take it out of you piece by piece! - Unknown Mandalorian.

wow that actually looks pretty cool.

AICN just added this:
"Harry here - I'm about 99.999999% sure that this isn't official. If it is official - wow they need to work on it. If it is fan made - nice work, but you're still not all the way there... though I love the Thrawn - a lot."

I liked all the cameos they had in there, though (Baron Fel, Thrawn, Rogue Squadron, Mara Jade--I think that one female Jedi supposed to be the Dark Woman, the Tie Defender TIE fighter, I think the two kids supposed to be Jacen and Jaina Solo).  Check out Fett.  I thought he was just beside the Sarlaac, but he just escaped.  If you slow motion through it, you can see his clothes torn up, and his eyeball moving around through a hole in his helmet.  Notice he's in the same pose as his animated statue.  Nice touch.

;-)

Here's another link, by the way, if you wanted to save this in a Quicktime format.
ftp://ftp.newtek.com/multimedia/movies/ … 360_s3.mov

--Sadriel Fett (BFFC Moderator)
"I'm just a simple Fan, trying to make my way in the universe."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOE4TD_dX8g
"A 'what if' teaser in the style of a cartoony animated Star Wars show."

Founder/Editor, BFFC

19 (edited by cujo Sunday, May 27, 2007 2:22 pm)

Sadriel_Fett wrote:

AICN just added this:
"Harry here - I'm about 99.999999% sure that this isn't official. If it is official - wow they need to work on it. If it is fan made - nice work, but you're still not all the way there... though I love the Thrawn - a lot."
Check out Fett.  I thought he was just beside the Sarlaac, but he just escaped.  If you slow motion through it, you can see his clothes torn up, and his eyeball moving around through a hole in his helmet.

i watched it slowly and didnt notice fetts torn uniform.
or the hole in his visor. perhaps its the resolution...

im thinking this is fake, but if not...im with you. i love the integration of past eu characters.
baron fel is a favorite of mine.

fake though...it has to be.

"mmmm, pistol whip." -Homer Simpson

It's a fake, it's a college project out of some Florida college. And I thank God for that!!!!!! It looks awful, if it was for real I'd break down sobbing and crying.

Reality doesn't care if you believe in it.
[url]http://www.townparkradio.com[/url] - Video Game Remix Music

A fake then....?Hmm...It fooled me though....

what was a fake?   :I

The picture at the top of the page.

i know i'm spamming but whats so fake about it??   smile

It is not official. Some college student created it.