Re: what is your favorite death scene on the star wars series

count dooku death

Strength and honor

I like when Yoda throws his lightsaber into the chest of one of the Clone Troopers.

"Stop whining. Before you really get me irritated."
     --Boba Fett

When Anakin "sanitized" the Tusken Raider camp.

"I... I killed them. I killed them all. They're dead. Every single one of them. And not just the men... but the women... and the children too. They're like animals! And I slaughtered them like animals! I hate them!"

"Reality is a nice place to visit... but I wouldn't want to live there."

Greedo's death...Its fun to argue about...

Disciple Sift Through Lies; Few Grains Of Truth Be Known...

i agree w/maltese kentaiba.... i would say mace because i loathed him.... i guess my real favorite would be jangos because he saw his death coming but he kept fighting... idk i just like it. vader had a pansys death.  Luke:"father please help me"   
Vader: "duh ok"
ZAP!!!!
Vader:"ouch im good now"

i thought mauls death was kinda lame... obi wan lands in front of him, and maul just stands there looking at him like an idiot.... dont get me wrong, i think the lightsaber fight kicked major ***, but still...

i dont consider boba fett dead, but if you did, i think his 'death' was by far the lamest....
Blind idiot: "BOBA FETT!?! where?"
Fett:"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!"

oh well like i said boba isnt dead.

dooku had a lame death.... begging for mercy!?!?!?! wtf? oh well at least he didnt die in the movie he was introduced in like most star wars baddies.... emperor had a lame death, too....

Emperor :"Wah? Vader???  *gets thrown off cliff* how could you have been manipulated so easilyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...."

and last but not least, greivous. he kicked so much *** in clone wars, but sucked in episode three....

sorry if i offended any one, i was just stating my opinion... feel free to insult me all you want.

blarg.blargblargblarg. blarga.

I like the way Dooku bought it. The way he goads Anakin on during thier fight, only to have him release the full fury off his swordfighting prowess. The way Anakin effortlessly cuts his hands off and holds the sabers in the scissor position at Dooku's throat, just waiting for an excuse to show this old fart who the real tough guy is. He made the whole movement look so easy.

"Reality is a nice place to visit... but I wouldn't want to live there."

I would have to say that the one death scene that stuck out to me was Jabba's death.

To look into that helmet's concealing visor was to meet a gaze as ruthless and unsentimental as his own...-Prince Xizor

I like the Jek Porkins malfuntining X-Wing in ANH, that one is always good for a laugh. But the one I like most is when Vader uses the force chock on Admiral Ozzel, then promotes Captin Piet to Admiral. With the ending line
".... you are in command now Admiral." as Ozzel falls to the floor dead.

With me it is a toss up between Greedo's death and Jango's.

A man's worst enemy can't wish on him what he can think up himself. Yiddish saying

60 (edited by wizardofcars Saturday, March 31, 2007 6:01 pm)

Sharra Fett wrote:

With me it is a toss up between Greedo's death and Jango's.

Why Greedo was a looser who needed to get fried anyway, Jango should have stuck arround and been killed by the Emporor when he was no longer needed with something better like force lightning.

qui gon jinn's death

Order 66, mainly for its emotian

"This is where my theme song would kick in, if I had a theme song. And not that Flash Gordon movie thing, either." —The Flash

wizardofcars wrote:

Why Greedo was a looser who needed to get fried anyway, Jango should have stuck arround and been killed by the Emporor when he was no longer needed with something better like force lightning.

Jango was a mere mercenary, I doubt that Palpatine would have him killed.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

64 (edited by Gustavo_Perez Saturday, March 31, 2007 8:38 pm)

draco fett wrote:
wizardofcars wrote:

I must say I agree, Jango would've had Grievous unleashed on him, and after he had defeated Grievous, he would've been severely wounded and finished off by Droidekas. Or there's a slim chance Jango would've escaped somehow.

"Everyone has the right to be stupid, but you are abusing the privilege."

if jar jar died then that would be my favorite death. it is my belief that jar jar dying was the ultimate solution to bring balance to the force. not anakin...

I can picture Jar Jar's death now: Been thrown into a Giant Blender, after torturing the senate and Palaptine by just been himself

"This is where my theme song would kick in, if I had a theme song. And not that Flash Gordon movie thing, either." —The Flash

Gustavo_Perez wrote:
draco fett wrote:
wizardofcars wrote:

I must say I agree, Jango would've had Grievous unleashed on him, and after he had defeated Grievous, he would've been severely wounded and finished off by Droidekas. Or there's a slim chance Jango would've escaped somehow.

I don't think Jango could defeat Grievous.  Grievous had Obi-wan almost beaten.  Had it not been for the force Obi would have bit it.  It would be close but Grievous would have pulled it out.  I'm not sure who has a better Jedi kill count though.

[i]Like I told your captain, the orphange attacked me.  It was self-defense.[/i]  -Richard the Warlock  [url]http://archive.lfgcomic.com/lfg0002.gif[/url]

68 (edited by -Fettish- Monday, April 2, 2007 6:01 pm)

Jabba's death is my fav for two reasons.

First, he was absolutely foul and had it coming to him. 

But the main reason I like his death scene is because a Leia kills him. 
Always glad to see a woman take matters into her own hands! 
Forget the damsel in distress routine....

Come on now!  Pull that chain, put your back into it woman!  You can do it!  DIE DIE DIE!!!!!! 
He made your man into a wall hanging!
He tried to feed your brother to the Rancor!
He put you in that stupid metal bikini thing and dragged you around at the end of a chain! 

Kill him KILL HIM!

er.......sorry.  Got carried away...  tongue

"There's only one thing that scares a Mando man......and that's a Mando woman..."  - Karen Traviss, "A Practical Man"

ki-adi mundi's(i have no clue how to spell his name), its very emotional and its cool to see the clone troopers kill a jedi!

"Query: Is there someone that you need killed, Master?"
―HK-47

i'd go for the famous... boba fett death and the sail barge fight!   smile   smile

You've been holding out on us again haven't you? Since you haven't given us enough money, I'll guess I'll have to take it out of you piece by piece! - Unknown Mandalorian.

green helmeted fett wrote:

i'd go for the famous... boba fett death and the sail barge fight!   smile   smile

That wasn't a death scene. And even if it was, why would that be your favorite death you being on a boba fett fan site?

Dravage wrote:
green helmeted fett wrote:

That wasn't a death scene. And even if it was, why would that be your favorite death you being on a boba fett fan site?

For some reason I like that scene too, but I'm not entirely sure why lol

i like it because boba dies in it!

You've been holding out on us again haven't you? Since you haven't given us enough money, I'll guess I'll have to take it out of you piece by piece! - Unknown Mandalorian.

Actually, Boba kills the Sarlacc and crawls out.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

Besides, even if Fett didn't escape, he didn't die either; the Sarlacc takes 1,000 years to digest prey. So technically, Boba doesn't die either way.