Re: RPG - The Tombs of Asterfelt

Victor piloted his ship, The Broken Jade , into Cathaway's atmosphere. He flew towards an open area for lading, but had trouble finding one. As flew around Cathaway, he noticed a fight had ended near a landing bay. Victor, his curiosity peaked, searched the group of scufflers, looking for one.  And he found one. An unconscious Falleen. Victor aimed his ship's blasters.
BLAM!

YOUR AD HERE--this space for rent (or lease to own). Call 1-234-5678

Kwerve reached Cowra, Cathaway's capital, and landed his ship in a docking bay. While Bidlo was walking around Cowra he found a gang of bikers and a couple of bounty hunters. It looked as if a fight had recently erupted. Apparently the bounty hunters had won. He saw an unconscious Falleen and Kwerve was just about to walk over and help it get up when suddenly a ship flew overhead and blasted the Falleen with it's laser cannons.
"Whoa!" Kwerve shouted a he instinctively fired his disruptor rifle at the mysterious ship. Bidlo checked the Falleen. He had already known that it was dead. He just wanted to see if there was anything worth looting. All that was left was a charred corpse. Suddenly remembering the reason that he was here on Cathaway in the first place, he asked if anyone had heard of an Athu Asterfelt.
"I have. I got a transmission from this planet earlier today." said a woman who introduced herself as Nalta. Bidlo Kwerve interviewed her to see what she knew about the Baklah Claw. She had told him that she had never heard of it before recieving the transmission. Frustrated, Kwerve returned to his Corellian Corvette to try to find out exactly where the transmission had come from.

"None of this is really happening. There is a man. With a typewriter. This is all part of his crazy imagination."

28 (edited by Villimar Thursday, December 7, 2006 3:32 pm)

Mouleg ran for cover and quickly tried to reload his small rocket launcher. He put the rocket shell into the rocket launcher and readied it. He despertly looked for the ship that blasted the Falleen. He spotted it and took aim with his Launcher and locked on to it. He fired his rocket straight at the ship.
"Haha! Down to te ground wit ju!"
The rocket whistled before it hit the ship's engines.

Cover ears! Big Boom Boom coming.-Tek

The Broken Jade fell like a stone. It sank to the ground of Cathaway. Victor jumped out of the ship a split second before it hit the ground with a loud explosion. He tumbled on the ground a few feet, towards teh group of mostly unconscious people. Victor stood up slowly, put on his gloves, and scowled.

"Normally I just kill Falleens, but I guess I may as well mix things up. Whoever shot that, you're a dead man."

Mouleg watched the explsion cheerfully. He reloaded his launcher just in case and moved to his junker.
"Shoudlve killed te piolt"
He looks around to see if anyones around but all he sees is fire. He looks to the distance to see republic speeders sped towards the crash.
"Crap te pubs!"
Opens the junkers door and gets in.

"Mindless battle. Nothing more than bravado and stupidity. Usually the same thing"

Jerricko slid through the shadows listening to every conversation he could. It seemed he was not alone in his search for this claw. "Looks like I will get some killing done after all." As he said this to himself a strange breed of human walked near him. As she approached the humanoid figure that had been standing in the shadows disapeared with only a cleaning droid marking its place.

Jerricko grinned slyly as he followed the human out of the hanger and towards his imminent success.

Good... Bad... I'm the one with the gun.
Hail to the King Baby!!

Mouleg watched as the weird trandosion followed the strange human. He owed the human for saving his ship from bikers. Mouleg quickly ran out of his ship and out of the hanger and followed the trandosion.

Victor sliced through the bikers relentlessly.
"Who shot that! Who?"
"That...that deavronian o'er there..." One biker mumbled.
"Thank you." Victor replied before stabbing the informing biker. He spritned towards the devaronian.

Grov stepped out of an apartment building in Cowra, Cathaway's capital. He had taken the task of ridding a political nominee of his opponent. Grov walked down the street. He was wearing his helmet with the goggles down and his facemask. He was weaing a large cloak that concealed his two vibroblades that had been attached to his body with no hope of removing them, his sniper rifle, and his jetpack. Grov had already heard the message from the Jedi Knight and decided that he would head for the Baklah's Claw.

Grov collected his payment and started to return to his ship. As he was entering the docking bay he surveyed the scene of a fight. Although it was a few landing pads over Grov could see the figures perfectly. He placed the credit chip in a safe on his small fighter and returned to a local cantina to see what his contacts had concerning the Baklah Claw.

"I look forward to killing you soon!" - Ask a Ninja NInja

Mouleg looked around and then over his shoulder to see Victor charging at him with his swords ready. Mouleg quickly aimed his launcher at Victor then aimed it at the fuel cells piled on the ground. He took his shot at the fuel cells, the missle whistle and then hit the fuel cells making a very large explosion close to Victor.

im lost am i uncosious

"lets get right down to our bloody buisness!"- Awarru Tark

37 (edited by Villimar Thursday, December 7, 2006 10:49 pm)

No, your walking to the cantina with the shapeshifter following you

I remeber where that qoute came from now. From the alien that was in a human body and tried to kill darth vadar.

k he finnaly reachs the cantina orders an ale and keep my his on his blaster.....

Nalta had left the violence and found a Tourist Information centre, she paid for detailed maps of the area. She intended to locate the source of Asterfelt's transmission. Hopefully there would be clues as his whereabouts, or more importantly the whereabouts of the Baklah Claw.

She found a holonet booth and started to search for information on Athu Asterfelt. There was little data but there was a snippet of information claiming that the Jedi had been thrown out of the order after refusing to give up the Baklah Claw.

Nalta continued through the information and came across a holo of the outcast Jedi. He had been human, dark and appeared to be about 40 standard years of age. Nalta placed that image in the back of her mind. She had a feeling it might come in handy later.

BFFC Moderator
It was like thousands of voices cried out for a sequel and were suddenly silenced...

Victor was tossed about 10 feet to the left by the explosion. Again, he got up, growing all the more weary. He grabbed a nearby blaste pistol one of the bikers had dropped and fired. The blast knicked the devaronian in the shoulder. Not fatal, but the alien fell to the ground. Victor ran up to his attacker, poised to stab the crap out of him.
"nah...your not worth it." Victor carefully skewered mouleg's shirt, sort of trying not to stab him, and tossed him like a stone from a slingshot. Victor had more important things to do. The fallen ran off to where he could see the faintest signs of a city. He ran towards the city, hoping to find some information on this "Baklah Claw".

41 (edited by Villimar Friday, December 8, 2006 6:56 am)

((godding much?)) Mouleg gets up and brushes off dirt and smears a bit of bacta on his shoulder. He looked around, reloaded his launcher, needed a drink, and then went to the Cantina.
"Were te hell did tat blaster bolt come from?"
Mouleg got some Jawa juice and sat at a table and eyed the rather tall-human. He then scanned the crowd, he saw the Trandosion. He saw someone using an iformation booth and some other random customers. He sipped at his juice and waited for something to happen.

Camdreth eyes the devaronian who helped him with th bikers walks over and starts talking shortly into the conversation on his unique blaster tequnique he orderd another round of jawa juice as he tried to befriend the heavily armed devaronian....

43 (edited by Villimar Friday, December 8, 2006 9:47 pm)

Mouleg took the new drink happely and talked about his gun style. He then told the tall human about the trandosion that was following the human earleir. He finished his juice and let out a chuckle, Mouleg just re thought of the ship he just blew out of the sky and the look on the pilots face when he got mad.
" Ju know tat ship tat blew up te tat Green alien? Well, I blew it out of sky and now other green alien mad."
He laughed cheerfully.

Ph34r wrote:

Victor sliced through the bikers relentlessly.
"Who shot that! Who?"
"That...that deavronian o'er there..." One biker mumbled.
"Thank you." Victor replied before stabbing the informing biker. He spritned towards the devaronian.

And just to let you know all bikers cept for two are dead and those two ran.

45 (edited by Ph34r Sunday, December 10, 2006 9:19 am)

((allegedly.))
Victor sheathed his claws/gloves in a case he carried on his back as he sprinted to the city, trying to find a cantina or someplace he could get some information. Anywhere would do. He came to a holonet booth where a slightly orange human, a right pretty one, was standing. Maybe she could help him...

Nalta turned from the booth to see a Falleen watching her. There was something sinister about him, yet she had a feeling that he held no grudge for her. "Feel free to use the booth, stranger. I've finished for now."

The Falleen nodded, "Have you heard the transmission from the dead Jedi?"

Nalta had already noted that most people in Cowra had heard the transmission, so saw no point in lying. "Yes, it's rather intruguing."

"I'm looking for information, have you managed to find anything?" The Falleen asked.

Nalta shrugged, "There's only a small story on Athu Asterfelt. But I intend to do some searching around the local ruins."

The Falleen nodded, then headed for the booth. "Thanks for the info."

BFFC Moderator
It was like thousands of voices cried out for a sequel and were suddenly silenced...

47 (edited by Ph34r Sunday, December 10, 2006 9:27 am)

Victor searched the holonet for info on the Baklah Claw. He found little about the claw itself, mostly just stuff about its late owner, Athu Asterfelt. Then Victor had an idea. This Baklah Claw most likely gave off some sort of radial energy. Perhaps Victor could search for some sort of uinnatural energy spikes on Cathaway. He did so, and there it was. On a large rocky island miles off the coast of Cowra's closest ocean. Victor knew where it was, now he just needed another ship...

48 (edited by Villimar Sunday, December 10, 2006 2:47 pm)

Mouleg looked at his watch.
"Drat ta is te time? Sorry me tall freind I must go, Thank ju for te juice but some fisherman wants ter shipment."
He leaves the Cantina and walks past the Victor and heads to his junk cruiser. He reached it and looked around, most of the fires had been put out by fire ships, nothing else intresting. He opened the ramp door and walked in, he didnt close the ramp for he had some cargo to unload before heading to the coast. He loaded some boxes onto a lift pad conected to a swoop bike. He got on the bike and drove off his ship towards the city, the ramp closed when he left.

Kwerve returned to his ship to try and locate the exact place where the strange transmission had come from. He traced the transmission to a small island in Cowra's closest ocean. Bidlo decided to get something to eat before he left to go find the Baklah Claw. While he was walking he found a sinister looking Falleen.
"Do you have a ship I can borrow?" asked the Falleen.
"Of course I do! I'm Bidlo Kwerve, freelance pilot. Wherever you need to go, I will take you. Except for Dantooine." shuddered Kwerve. Last time Bidlo traveled to Dantooine, kath dogs ripped apart his old ship. That ship had been his pride and joy. Kwerve's current ship, a Corellian Corvette, was not even half as good as his last ship. Kwerve brought the Falleen to his ship and asked Victor where he wanted to go.
"I have the coordinates to where I want to go. We won't have to leave the planet." the Falleen said as he transfered the coordinates into Bidlo's ship. Kwerve realized that the coordinates leaded to the same rocky island that the transmission and Baklah Claw were. He would have to be VERY weary of his new companion.

"None of this is really happening. There is a man. With a typewriter. This is all part of his crazy imagination."

Mouleg stopped his swoop at a delapitated building and got off his swoop, a shady figure waited inside for him. Mouleg picked up thw two boxs and put them down in the building. The figure held out a case, Mouleg took it and opened it. It was full of money.
"Well stranger pleasure to do business with you."
The figure noded. Mouleg left the building and put the case in his swoop. He got on it and drove off back towards his ship.