Topic: The Geekiest Fett Thing You Own

Let's have a competition, who own's the geekiest piece of Fett merchandise?

I can't compete with only a print and a game card tongue

BFFC Moderator
It was like thousands of voices cried out for a sequel and were suddenly silenced...

Re: The Geekiest Fett Thing You Own

Just my b-ball jersey from entertainmentearth.com. Oh and this sweater from hot topics. It's the "capture by design, kill by nature" one.

I own the "Galactic Heros" figure, and the "M-pire" figure and plush toy. I own the Burger King figure and watch aswell as the Taco Bell toy (I also own I am a Bounty Hunter, but I do not know ifit is that "geeky").

take it easy baby take it as it comes

I have my Fett Photo Album. It's pictures I printed out of Boba and put them in this photo album I bought.

Reality doesn't care if you believe in it.
[url]http://www.townparkradio.com[/url] - Video Game Remix Music

I have the 12" action figure, the little short and fat Burger King figure, and an arm band.  I also have this t-shirt with the bantha skull on it, which I made myself....

"Man's main task in life is to give birth to himself, to become what he potentially is.  The most important product of his effort is his own personality."     
queenkale.deviantart.com

queenkale wrote:

I have the 12" action figure, the little short and fat Burger King figure, and an arm band.  I also have this t-shirt with the bantha skull on it, which I made myself....

Anything homemade gets uber-geek points wink

Miba wrote:

I have my Fett Photo Album. It's pictures I printed out of Boba and put them in this photo album I bought.

dude im doing the same thing!

"Everyone has the right to be stupid, but you are abusing the privilege."

For my birthday, my best friend gave me a Little People M&M Fett and a "chunky" Fett on a motorcycle toy. Don't know if that's geeky or lame.

They say that dreamers are an extinct breed. I say they're wrong.

9 (edited by Humorbot5 Wednesday, November 29, 2006 11:20 am)

I coulda told you a billion things of why....uh "my friend" was a geek...But apparently you're basing this on Fett merchandise and "my friend" doesn;t even have "Enemy Of The Empire"

Well in case you hadn't guesses I was actuially talking about me and not a friend.... But despite what many say I'm not actually that big a geek...Sure I know everything there is to know about Star Wars (Give or take a couple of Ewoks.) But I have a friend who reckons he can learn enough to become the master...

I can see it at the reunion in 30 years.

"I've been waiting for you, Elliot We meet again, at last. The circle is now complete. When I left you I was but the learner. Now I am the master."
"Only a master of STUPID, Joe! Ah Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha"

Zap.

Disciple Sift Through Lies; Few Grains Of Truth Be Known...

My home made Boba Fett costume. Yeah, I know it's not that geeky but it's all I have.

"Stop whining. Before you really get me irritated."
     --Boba Fett

mine is the band "the Force"s vinyl album with fett on the cover

"I will bet all my Star Wars guys. Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait! Except Boba Fett. No matter how sure I am, I never risk the Fett man."
―Peter Griffin

Dravage wrote:

Anything homemade gets uber-geek points wink

Alright, does it make me even more geeky if the fact that someone comments on my geekiness, makes me happy?:P

"Man's main task in life is to give birth to himself, to become what he potentially is.  The most important product of his effort is his own personality."     
queenkale.deviantart.com

Well, the song Boba Fett.
A Card-board cut out of Jango Fett i drew and glued, and The Boba Fett Transformer.

Bal kote, Darasuum kote. Jorso'ran kando a tome - And glory, eternal glory, We shall bear it's weight together.

Atinvod wrote:

For my birthday, my best friend gave me a Little People M&M Fett and a "chunky" Fett on a motorcycle toy. Don't know if that's geeky or lame.

Well i like the m&m fett i have him.

"Everyone has the right to be stupid, but you are abusing the privilege."

Hmm, I dunno I think Dageen might be winning so far tongue

BFFC Moderator
It was like thousands of voices cried out for a sequel and were suddenly silenced...

queenkale wrote:

Alright, does it make me even more geeky if the fact that someone comments on my geekiness, makes me happy?:P

Gack! I'm drowning in phlegm and drool over Boba! *gurgle gurgle*

(That's a yes!)

smile i think i just added to my geekyness because i bought the bearbrick cell phone charm that is boba fett on ebay lol all i need now is the pocket protector

"I will bet all my Star Wars guys. Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait! Except Boba Fett. No matter how sure I am, I never risk the Fett man."
―Peter Griffin

I have mostly the same sorts of geeky things as Draco.  As for homemade, I have a Slave 1 origami which my sister made and I colored, two decorated Boba folders, and two Boba collage binders.  And one of my students gave me the advertisment poster for the Kid Boba books (he's getting an A+).  wink

Estuans interius ira vehementi SEPHIROTH!
BFFC Moderator

I didn't know you were teacher... Let alone a teacher who has such a weakness for Fett that they are willing to give them a high grade in return for Fett stuff.... tongue

Disciple Sift Through Lies; Few Grains Of Truth Be Known...

where do you teach i wanna be one of your students...ill get all a's smile

―Peter Griffin

21 (edited by Ciepher Saturday, December 2, 2006 10:42 pm)

I don't tend to geek that much gear-wise. All I've got is a few books, comics and little Boba and a little Dengar sitting side by side on my desk.
Although I did just rescue a Star Wars comic magazine from a Christmas fair junk stall for the sake of Boba on the cover and five pages of Enemy Of The Empire.

what 1? galaxt? insider? j/c smile

―Peter Griffin

In MarioKart DS, my personal decal is the fett man. =3

Half Dragon, half human, 100% Fett!

thats awesome i wish you could do that in like need for speed or some other game i own

―Peter Griffin

I also have a decal of him in F-Zero GX too, on my custom machine. I forgot about that one until I played it again today XD

Half Dragon, half human, 100% Fett!