Re: All out RPG

Revak was aching all over, but his mind was still focused on finding Mythias and killing him. This time when they fought again, Revak wouldn't underestimate Hawk.
"Does anyone know where Mythias Hawk went?" Revak asked.
"He disappeared shortly after he flung you into the wall." the Mirialan answered.
"Does anyone have an idea where he did go?" Revak asked
"I saw him slice the engine cooling tanks on his ship, so he probably went to go get a transport."replied the woman who he had met at the bar. Revak glanced at the card she had given him earlier. It said that her name was Aisla.
"I'm going to continue my search for Mythias Hawk. Does anyone want to come with me to help eliminate him" Revak asked.
The others thought about it for a while.

"None of this is really happening. There is a man. With a typewriter. This is all part of his crazy imagination."

52 (edited by Ph34r Sunday, December 3, 2006 10:30 am)

Morlun stepped back.
"Or," He began. "You can go with me. I am not working with this fool, no way no how. You can work with that nerf turd or you can work with me. So who's on who's side?"

YOUR AD HERE--this space for rent (or lease to own). Call 1-234-5678

"You are the only nerf turd, you noghri scum!" Revak shouted angrily.

"None of this is really happening. There is a man. With a typewriter. This is all part of his crazy imagination."

Morlun shot the bird.

BobaFett 243 Yeah the holocron can be about the dark jedi who killed your family bla bla bla.

Grov Vontross emerged from the deep dank sewers of Coruscant and headed straight for his ship. The ship was an antiquated Mando Motors gunship. It looked ragged-y but it packed a huge punch. Vontross started the engines and slowly glided into the atmosphere.Hopefully the Sith who was going to pay him hadn't been found by hunters. Frankly, he couldn't care less if the Sith died but he wasn't before Grov got paid. After leaving Cruscant Grov hit hyperspace to Tatooine where a very very large sum of money waited for him.

"I look forward to killing you soon!" - Ask a Ninja NInja

mythias watched silently in the shaddows and followed the group hoping they wouldnt notice he quikly got bord of this and looked for the nearest ship shortly after he started his search he found a mando basalisk war droid he hot wired it wich was quite easy and took off and head for courasant to obtain the second holocron befor they can.....

"lets get right down to our bloody buisness!"- Awarru Tark

**Memnon - Grov is coming to meet Mythias, why would Mythias leave? You've got to keep consistant with other people's posts. Allow me to fix this**

Aisla sensed that the Sith was back on his ship with a practiced stroke of her lightsabre she destroyed the tubing for the thruster coolers. A ship wouldn't take off, it's programmed flight check wouldn't allow it.

"Revak," she called. "Circle around the other side. Mythias is gonna make a break for it. It's best if we cover all exits."

But to Aisla's surprise the escape hatch ejected and spiralled through the sky to land a few kilometers away in the distance.

"Slimmy rat." Revak muttered.

BFFC Moderator
It was like thousands of voices cried out for a sequel and were suddenly silenced...

thx. smile
mythias ran for anchor head his contact would be there soon and his persures wouldnt think of him to go to such a seedy place

thelastmandalorian i have an idea. that your buyer for the holocron dies when dark jedi (family killer) kills him and takes the holocron before youu get the money. so we team up and HUNT THAT JEDI DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

or mythias flees / tryes to kill you and doesnt give you the money so now ur pissed

and are we actualiy going to play this like star wars KotOR (knights of the old republic)
will it be movie like or are we just going to type it. im fine with each answer

dear Boba Fett243 how about requesting stuff to thelastmandalorian or others with PM's, that way when whatever you want happens, it'll be a big surprise for the rest of us. nothing really wrong with what you're doing now, just it won't be a surprise when any of this stuff happens.

"Revak," Aisla called. "Circle around to the other side. Revak is gonna make a break for it. It's best if we cover all exits." Suddenly the escape hatch on Mythias Hawk's ship ejected and spun through the sky and landed a couple kilometers away.
"Slimey rat!" Revak grumbled. Revak began to run to the escape hatch, but Aisla told him to stay here and guard the ship to make sure Mythias didn't come back and sneak onto his ship while they were all investigating the escape hatch. Revak was annoyed with this decision, but he didn't argue because she was obviously a Jedi and she could probably fling him into the wall with the force just as easily as Mythias did. The others headed off to the escape hatch while he sourly guarded Hawk's ship.

64 (edited by Memnon Fett Tuesday, December 5, 2006 8:07 pm)

Mythias finnaly reaches anchor head and has to deal with a few bounty hunters and an ithorian assasin when he finnaly gets a moment he sits down in the cantina and orders an ale and awaits his contact.....

Aye rooted through the escape hatch, the other two standing outside. The breath mask at his side and out of his way, he tapped a cord into the small computer, tapping buttons. A smaller display than the one he was used to-the actual one was inside his helmet- lining the top edge. It was nothing, just the basic commands. No matter how deep your search, escape pods don't carry what you're looking for. The rest was empty as well, if you didn't count the countless skin cells and the smell of sanitizer. He climbed back out, shrugging.
"The best we have are those disappearing footprints. There's a small chance at us catching up, and then there's another chance of being eaten or killed even if we do find him. We should head back to town, Mythias isn't going anywhere for a little while. And we have a pretty good idea of how unprepraed we are after that."

I'll abdicate at the drop of a hat
(BFFC Moderator)

Aisla snorted in annoyance. "I guess we should start hunting for this holocron then. Seems like ol' big shot Sith wants it bad, let's twinkle him off."

Raider blinked a little disturbed by the ex-Jedi's darker emotions. "The holocron is supposed to be west of Anchorhead. There's a hidden cave, apparently it's a huge cavern, the holocron is supposed to be located there."

Aisla raise a brow, "What do you mean supposed to be?"

Raider shrugged, "The Tuskens may have found it. They tend to like stealing technology, if only to annoy their neighbours and trade with the Jawas."

BFFC Moderator
It was like thousands of voices cried out for a sequel and were suddenly silenced...

67 (edited by BobaFett243 Wednesday, December 6, 2006 3:24 am)

can the next planet be a different enviroment because they might have some chalange the characters with creatures and such. i have a few possible ideas.

Jabiim- Climate= Constant rain colliney world
Mon Calamari- climate= water world species are mon calamari, quarren and aquatic leviathan called the Whaladons that somehow retain the entire history of the planet. Non-intelligent life includes krakana, keelkana, choarn, lampfish, and flailers.
Kessel- minning prison world
Geonosis- climate dessert species Genosians
Raxus (prime)- junk world scavengers

Morlun sprinted to his ship, creed.  He fired up the engines and was flying around Tatooine quick as a flash. He had the dark jedi's trail earlier. He wasn't about to lose it.

Grov Vontross brought his gunship down to the docking bay. He landed and clicked a small transponder to tell the Sith where he was. Grov picked the little device up, attached it to his belt and geared up. Grov took his entire backpack filled with his explosives and he placed a small metal cylinder that looked like a ration container onto the side of his belt. Grov lowered the stirs and walked off towards the nearest cantina.

Mythias Hawk was drinking his ale as a transponder beeped. He finished his ale looked at the whereabouts of the Mandalorian and then sat and waited.

"I look forward to killing you soon!" - Ask a Ninja NInja

"Grov your finnaly here iv been waiting for you" he pulled up a card that read 1,000,000 republic credits and waited for the delivery of this holocron....

BobaFett243 wrote:

can the next planet be a different enviroment because they might have some chalange the characters with creatures and such. i have a few possible ideas.

Jabiim- Climate= Constant rain colliney world
Mon Calamari- climate= water world species are mon calamari, quarren and aquatic leviathan called the Whaladons that somehow retain the entire history of the planet. Non-intelligent life includes krakana, keelkana, choarn, lampfish, and flailers.
Kessel- minning prison world
Geonosis- climate dessert species Genosians
Raxus (prime)- junk world scavengers

It's best if you find a way to write the changes into the story so it flows. If you want to ask you're best to private message the original author of the RPG.

But I suggest you find a reason for the characters to visit another planet. For example they may need another object to activate the holocrons or they may need a certain weapon or ally to defeat Mythias. I'm sure you'll think of something.

BFFC Moderator

Aisla unloaded her speeder from her ship The Freighter. It was old but fast. She could only take one passenger and it looked as though Aye and Raider were going to check the surroundings from the sky.

She pulled up beside Revak and offered him a ride. "We're going hunting for Mythias' precious holocron. We're bound to get his attention, so you'll get another opportunity to kill him."

Revak grinned at that. "Count me in."

They sped off into the sand dunes, destination: Anchorhead.

BFFC Moderator

73 (edited by BobaFett721 Thursday, December 7, 2006 9:12 am)

Name: Sabikah Sëmaj
Alliance: None
W.O.C. Long Range High-powered EE-43 Blaster Rifle with clear-sight and inferred scope and a single self recharging blaster pistol.
Gear: Various other small weapons are stored in his utility pouches. He wears  brown pants with black boots a brown jacket, black body armor, and a utility vest.
What he looks like: Brown hair blue eyes, 5'10", Distinct Corallian accent, medium build, one scare on the right side of his face start from his jaw and ending near his eyebrow.
Home World: Corallia
Ship: The Dark Demise, Highly Modified Light YT-7000 Attack freighter, various weapons. Visible weapons include two high powered plaster turrets and proton and concussion missile tubes and a single Ion-cannon.

That ship was fast...He was faster. The alien pilot was smart, and like always, with that smirk of a grin on his face, thought, I am DEFINATLY smarter.
  The fleeing ship was an old looking excuse for a craft and was designated Vulture, it had a body shaped much like a diamond with the cockpit in the center of the craft. Four  laser cannons were mounted on the edge of the crafts wings. The thing that stood out about this craft was its engines. Very new, yes very new indeed... They were the new HZ-576 racing engines ideal for quick get aways. They could omit such a burst of power and speed that it would look as though the craft had suddenly disappeared. Sabikah knew better when this barve tried that trick on him...
  The Vulture shifted left and right in his sights, Sabikah kept lining him up over and over again to give the pilot a scare and make him jump a little further from the space station he was fleeing from. In about five minutes my friend, you will be out of their range and your precious cargo will be mine.
  Apparently this alien was a smuggler who had obviously rubbed someone the wrong way. Sabikah's mission? Well to get back what was stolen of course, but this was a fairly good smuggler he was dealing with no telling what kind of valuables he had stowed away in that ship. And he's not going to be around much longer to care anyway.
  There the five minutes were up. Sabikah brought his ion cannon to bear and lined the craft in his sight...for the last time. Boom....and there goes the ship. He squeezed the trigger. A single blue Ion bolt streaked precisely to the ships engines. There was no power aboard the ship after that.
  Sabikah brought The Dark Demise around to dock with the craft, which got much bigger as he got closer.
  "Secure docking has been achieved." voiced the lady like tone of his super computer. "Error encountered," She continued,"Main docking door has been locked."
  "For the love of brandy, does he really think he can keep me out like this?" Sabikah said aloud, "Computer, start force entry now!"
  "Acknowledged, Forced Entry code 00-587 started."
  Lasers placed on The Dark Demise's docking door cut a precise square were the Vulture's door should have been.
  "Hull successfully breached." Sounded the computer.
  And now the real fun begins. He unholstered his self-recharging blaster pistol and walked to the boarding hatch.
  The ship was cold, and completely dark, which didn't surprise Sabikah a bit. He put his night goggles on and begin to look for the pilot...
  There were two walkways, one most likely leading to the engine room the other to the crew quarters, and eventually down the same hall...the cockpit. Sabikah walked noiselessly down the hall, he came to two doors on either side of him, most likely the crew quarters and kept walking. When he finally arrived at the cockpit he carefully examined it for its owner. No one was there.
  "Don't MOVE!" shouted a nervous voice behind him. "I will kill you, if, if..If you do!"
  Great, wanted to interrogate this guy but it seems that's not going to be happening...
   With blurring speed, Sabikah spun around and immediately went to a crouch like position he aimed directly for the attackers forehead and fired. The bolt was there before you could blink. The alien toppled backwards and would for sure, never stutter again.
   He walked over to the alien and looked at what was left of his face. "Poor nerf herder, you stuck your foot in the wrong deal didn't you." Said Sabikah with a slight sound of sympathy in his voice. He walked back into the cockpit and examined the controls. They were in basic so it wouldn't be hard to find what he need. There it was, the secret cargo hatch. The idiot had disguised it as the "instant meal button". Sabikah pressed it and heard the sound of doors opening down the main hall.
   He made his way back down the hall, past the exit hatch, and all the way to the back of the ship to were the engine room was. Just before the door to the engine room, a hatch was opened. Sabikah peered inside and turned his goggles illumination up a notch...
   There you are...he's going to be very happy to get this back.
   Sabikah pulled out the black box that had whatever valuables his hirer wanted, what was inside was no concern of him. But then he saw something else, another box except this one was grey. He grabbed it too and planned on examining it later. In the corner there was a few hundred credits and a small blaster pistol, he left those. With the valuables he had, he walked back to the hatch...
   He put the precious cargo in his own cargo hold and walked back to The Dark Demise's cockpit.
   "Disconnect from ship." He commanded the computer.
   "Acknowledged, disconnecting in three...two...one..." There was a slight shake throughout the ship. "Ship successfully disconnected."
   Sabikah piloted his craft away from the Vulture and then turned around and lined it up in his laser cannons sights.
   Rest in peace.
    He then fired two shots at the craft. It exploded into a brilliant fire ball and then just as soon as it blew up, disappeared.
   "Set hyperspace course to Coruscant." He ordered again.
   "Acknowledged, setting course to zero zero one nine."
   A few moments later all was quiet again. I guess I could take a look at that little grey box now... And he made his way to the cargo hold....

[url]http://www.bobafett.com/multimedia/desktop/wallpaper/tk409-flame.jpg[/url]

Generally, members do not use others' avatars.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

HOL.
LY.
CRAP.
I thought you guys were one & the same, like maybe Draco got logged out and forgot his password, or accidently deleted his account, but this....wow...it's like the Clone Saga or something! WOOF!