Re: All out RPG

Morlun sat in the Stardust Cantina. He heard a rather interesting conversation. 4 individuals,  at least 3 of them jedi, were conversing. There was a Zabrak that Morlun immediately recognized as Mythias Hawk, the guy he needed to kill.

"You know me?" Asked one the characters, a Niraluan.

"I know of you. I've often wondered what sort of apponent you be." Replied another. The conversation continued on.

"Sure why not. The Zabrak looks like he needs to be taken down a peg." Morlun was listening now. He sauntered over to the woman who said that.
"I heard that. And I share your goal. May I assisst you?" He asked in a low voice as to not arouse the Zabrak.

YOUR AD HERE--this space for rent (or lease to own). Call 1-234-5678

were aloud to be mandalorian... i have to edit my post

Varmaul over heard what was going on and the figures the mirialan was speaking of and decided to aproach the jedi and ask for work
"you need some spice for this trip eh varmaul will supplie for you for a price eh "

"lets get right down to our bloody buisness!"- Awarru Tark

29 (edited by Memnon Fett Wednesday, November 29, 2006 4:55 pm)

mythias grins
"four of them one of me sounds like a challeng" he starts walking twords the sith attack ship in then desert with a deranged sence that this is only the begining of whats to come....

30 (edited by Commander Appo Thursday, November 30, 2006 5:37 am)

Name: Revak Blade
Species: human
Weapon(s) of Choice: Golden bladed twin vibroswords
Armor of Choice: silver Mandalorian battle armor with enhanced dexterity
Extra weapons: vibro double-blade, mandalorian heavy repeater, vibro dagger, enchani foil, ejecting wibroblade
Appearence: Tall, dark hair, green eyes, athletic, long scar on cheek
History: A well renowned bounty hunter, Revak is one of the best in the galaxy at using blades. He is not to be messed with, as people who annoy him tend to "disappear."

"None of this is really happening. There is a man. With a typewriter. This is all part of his crazy imagination."

Morlun studied these strange companions. A Mirialan & two human females...not the best of travel buddies. But if they would help him kill Mythias, the more the merrier, as long as they didn't want the bounty too. Morlun studied their faces to make sure they were unfamiliar. He knew most of the best assassins in the galaxy, so if he didn't recognize them ,they were either no good, or so good noone knew of them. Morlun prayed for the latter. He scratched his right wrist, or so it looked to everyone else. He was also tightening the gears so his hand didn't fall off. That hand cost alot of money, and the transaction was quite painful, all so he could be the best at what he does. No way was he going to lose this kill to some Z-listers he'd never heard of.

Aye motioned for the Noghri to sit down, pointing the carbine at the Spice Dealer. The figure walking off.
"If you want the bounty you can have it Noghri. I don't need it. Ask them about it, but I'm sure the forcers have higher goals than creds."
The reptile nodded, messing with something on his hand or wrist. What he thought, possibly a sign of thinking. They were being examined. 
"What's your name?"
The Noghri looked up, considering aye's question.
"Morlun. Yours Mirialan?"
Aye had left the speech scrambler on, the only part of his skin exposed was his hands. It was either the green skin or the tattoos he'd earned that made it obvious.
"Aye Kundo."

I'll abdicate at the drop of a hat
(BFFC Moderator)

33 (edited by thelastMandalorian Wednesday, November 29, 2006 4:08 pm)

Grov seached about the library as the stuck jedi constantly threatened him. "You won't get away with th..."  the Jedi knight was cut off abruptly by Grov, who shot him in the head. "Anything else anyone has to say or do you all want to keep quiet now?" Grov finally found what he was looking for on the first shelf. He whacked open the security lock and pocketed the holocron. "Nice doing business with you, Jedi, but I must be going." He jumped into the hole ,but  not before he rigged the library with high grade explosives. "Once the Jedi rescuers opened the door. BOOM!" Grov thought to himself, as he slowly made his way back to his ship.

"I look forward to killing you soon!" - Ask a Ninja NInja

34 (edited by Memnon Fett Wednesday, November 29, 2006 5:38 pm)

as mythias heads for the assult ship h decides to leave them a present he turns around and heads for the gunbout he saw the mirialan and the jedi on once he reaches it he sets some knock out gas bombs set in the venalation system and heads back to the assult ship on his way he spots a devaronian smuggler i will give you 500 credits to follow them once they land place this tracer beacon on their ship Ill pay you once iget there wherever there is.....

Aisla didn't like the Noghri, there was something about him that made her edgy. But she couldn't put her finger on just what it was. Letting out a sigh, she stood up and ordered another glass of ale.

She looked up at the mirror behind the bar and spotted a familiar face. The renowned bounty hunter, Revak Blade, was perusing the joint. She smiled. She'd aways wanted to meet the hunter. She took her new glass of ale and joined him at the bar.

"So the great Revak Blade has come to this quaint little bar. Who are you after?" She asked, with scarf still in place over her face.

"It's confidential." He replied.

She crossed her legs and leant against the bar. "Not a conversationalist?"

"Not on the job." He replied.

Aisla smiled and pulled a card from the pouch on her belt. "You ever feel like talking, give me a call." She grinned then walked back to the table where Raider and Aye said in deep conversation with the Noghri.

BFFC Moderator
It was like thousands of voices cried out for a sequel and were suddenly silenced...

Aye stood up, stretching. Walking out as the others talked, laying a scrap of paper with his docking number on the table. They could find him when they worked everything out. Past the drifting sand, nonchalantly walking back into the docking area and towards his ship. A big fuss raised with meds and all.
"You there, this your vessel?"
"Last time I checked."
There were five of them huddled around an official. He looked dead, or asleep in the least. A silent unnease in the air.
"Knock out gas, strange security system you got. After you tell the spaceport to make inspection, it should have been turned off."
He took a step towards the loading ramp, you could smell the left overs from the gas hanging in the air. Wasn't his, must have been planted. Dirty trick to pull.
"Pardon me, but if you look. There's probably a good number of gas grenades or mines, or something in the vents or the ship. Not mine, not my fault. I gave you folks the guest acces code, the lock was forced or there's a forcer pulling pranks."
Two hurried in, after fifteen minutes sure enough they found them. Apologizing and making promises about upping security. He just wanted them to leave him alone. He wanted to make a check, see if they missed any of those gassers.
Aye hurried up the loading ramp, removing his helmet and replacing it with a breath mask just in case. Those helmet filters needed to be checked. He didn't have time.
"Found ya, little bugger was underneath the deckplates of all things."
It had been laying there in the darkest corner. Somehow had time. Another few were in the vents and that was it. He'd just have to wait for the others. Change those filters, redo the security codes. Clean up a bit, place was a mess he hadn't made.

(BFFC Moderator)

Aisla forced herself not to yawn as Raider tried to work out the finer details with the Noghri. The young man who'd they'd brushed off stood a little way off, but he was clearly listening. Aisla immediately saw a solution.

"What if our friend here," she indicated to the Noghri, "pair up with our eavesdropping buddy over there?"

Raider looked up and noticed the man she'd ignored earlier. "Well it couldn't hurt to have two teams."

"Well then, leave the boys here to talk and we'll start this search for the holocron." Aisla said as if it were simply done.

Raider shook her head. "It's not that easy. One is guarded at the Jedi library and should be safe. The second is here somewhere on Tatooine."

Aisla shook her head, "Why doesn't that surprise me."

Raider made a note and handed it to the Noghri, "This is where we suspect the holocron is. Don't reveal it to anyone."

BFFC Moderator
It was like thousands of voices cried out for a sequel and were suddenly silenced...

"This is where we suspect the holocron is. Don't reveal it to anyone." Morlun read. What was this? Weren't they trying to Mythias Hawk? Where was he? This whole hit was getting more than it was worth. Morlun looked around casually and saw Revak Blade. Great. Now he had competition. Would the madness never cease? Morlun noticed the eavesdropping person who made little attempt to hide his listening-in.
"Can we help you?" Morlun asked. The person scurried away, but Morlun doubted for good. So, he decided to give the guy a rest. He walked over & shook the man's hand, letting the man activate the knock-out gas. He faded out of consciousness. One problem solved.

39 (edited by Commander Appo Thursday, November 30, 2006 6:18 am)

Revak was just finishing his drink in the StarDust Cantina when a woman noticed him and walked over to him. She had asked him a couple questions. He had quickly ended the conversation because he had a job to do. He had to work quickly now that Mythias Hawk was around. His client had offered him a large sum of credits just to kill the Zabraak. But now he noticed the noghri assassin Morlun Baki.
"Great...." Revak mumbled to himself. "I have got some competition. Nothing I cant handle of course, but its still annoying." He drew his vibro dagger and has about to stab Morlun when the noghri walked over and shook a random mans hand. The man plopped down unconscious because of some type of gas that came out of Morluns hand. Revak retreated into the shadows before anyone noticed that he was brandishing a dagger. He will just have to deal with Morlun later.

"None of this is really happening. There is a man. With a typewriter. This is all part of his crazy imagination."

40 (edited by Memnon Fett Thursday, November 30, 2006 9:01 pm)

mythis reachs his ship and trys to take off but he relized he did not have his masters ignition codes relizing his rooky mistake he sliced off the engine cooling tanks in half after his fit of rage he noticed he could never take off he quikly turned and headed for mos eisly to find a transport....

Aisla had grown bored of the Cantina and gotten the directions off Raider for Aye's ship. She decided to check out the ship when she came across and interesting sight.

Mythis was having a temper tantrum. She couldn't help but laugh as he stormed onto his ship. She considered throwing her lightsabre at him, but decided against it. There were too many people around who might get in the way.

She found Aye's ship open with a heap of junk piled out the front. As she examined it closer she realised they were gas canisters.  Aye was emerging to throw out some more and she only just missed being hit in the head with a canister.

"I see you're popular." She teased.

"So it would seem." Aye replied.

"Do you need a hand removing any more?" She asked.

"Nah I think that's it." He answered.

"So where's Raider?" Aye queried.

Aisla shrugged, "Dunno. But she'll be coming."

Just as Aisla finished her sentence, Raider came running their way. She was deflecting blaster bolts from some unseem enemy.

"So our friends have come to see us personally." Aisla grinned. "Let's welcome them." With that she ignited her lightsabre.

BFFC Moderator

Still caught in his breath mask, Aye rushed out. Firing into the skull of a Weequay, maybe ten of them. Special order murder, someone else knew Jedi were here, and they hadn't kept too quiet about it. Some people, creds shouldn't mean everything, especially with the force involved. Your own life should at least be a consideration, luckily they hadn't though that much through.
"While we're at it, I'd like to remind you not to kill the Noghri." Aye
"What makes you think I'd do a thing like that?"
Aye fell backwards before he could reply, avoiding a shot, it singed. Not fast enough.
"Just a suggestion."
Of course no one would come to their aid in time, officials were slow and no one planet side probably cared. Their enenmies however, weren't so misfortunate. He could see at least three Gands, armed, shuffling their way. Coming to join the fire.
At least all you had to do was break the seal on their breathing eqipment. It could be worse than Gands.

(BFFC Moderator)

Morlun pulled a vibroshiv from within his boot and began slicing into the attackers. He was not going to let them get Mythias.  His blade slashed through a trandoshan's eye socket and Morlun kept on swinging he beheaded a twi'lek and looted it of the thermal detonators it carried. Not like the twi'lek would be using them. A Fosh ran forward and actually knocked the vibroshiv from Morlun's hand. Big mistake. Morlun grabbed the Fosh's throat, placed his right hand, knuckle forward, on the fosh's midsection, and smiled.
SHLLK!!
SHLLK!!
The Fosh fell down dead, three stab marks on its chest. Morlun continued his slaughter.

44 (edited by Commander Appo Friday, December 1, 2006 6:14 am)

Revak was getting sick of the noisy chatter in the cantina, so he went to hunt for Mythias. While he was walking, a fight broke out between some alien scum and two women wielding lightsabres. One of them was the woman who he had met at the bar. A stray blaster bolt whizzed by his head, nearly scorching him. Revak saw a Mirialan pointing a blaster at him.
"He must think that I am helping the aliens!" he thought. Revak bounded over to the Mirialan and signaled that he was a friend, and entered the fray. A gand had gotten it's blaster rifle chopped in half by one of the lightsabres. Revak's vibrosword cut the the alien cleanly in half. A pair of Weequays were trying to escape from the fight. He elegantly leaped over and decapitated the two with one swipe of his blade. He noticed Morlun fighting a Fosh. In the blink of an eye the Fosh was lying dead on the ground with 3 stab marks on it's chest.
"The alien numbers are thinning!" Revak thought. "I can leave the fight to go search for Mythias. Morlun will be too busy dealing with the remaining aliens to noticed that I have gone." Revak stealthily escaped from the battle to continue his search for Mythias Hawk.

45 (edited by Memnon Fett Friday, December 1, 2006 4:55 pm)

mythias laphs at the sight of the brawl he quikly casts force lightning on the alian scum and jumps in and starts hacking away....

Suddenly, Revak saw Mythias Hawk appear, shoot lightning out of his hands, and leap into the fight. Revak dashes back into the fray and finds Mythias hacking away. Revak swung his vibroword in a left uppercut at Hawk's chin. Mythias twisted out of the way before Revak's blade connected with his chin, and then Mythias force pushed Revak into a wall. The last thing Revak saw before he blacked out was Hawk cackling

Aye fired towards the Sith, sending him away from Revak. And towards him. Great. Jumping into the air, flipping towards him. Aye dropped down, rolling out of the way. Firing as soon as he stood up towards Mythias' back. He clicked the trigger, nothing. Empty cartridge, not even extra ammunition. He stole a blade from Revak as he passed by.
"I'll pay you for it if we make it out..."
Fight was over. No more back-up. Mythias had disapeared. Smoke started settling, dust forcing the others to cough a little. He didn't notice with the Breath mask on. What had just happened, not a soul couldn't tell you that.

(BFFC Moderator)

Aisla missed Mythias' exact escape movement but she suspected that he Force jumped his way out, making it seem like he'd disapeared.

Aisla helped Revak to his feet, she supported his weight as he started to become aware of his predicarment. Aisla spoke to Aye, "Looks like our dark friend is something of a coward."

Aye shrugged. "He was outnumbered and outgunned."

Aisla smiled. "All he had to do was use more Force lightening and he could have fried us all."

Aye turned to her. "Even you?"

Aisla held up her lightsabre. "If I couldn't deflect it with this, then yes even me."

Revak moaned and Aisla let him go to stand on his own. "I bet you're feeling the pain right now." Aisla commented.

Revak seemed to stagger for a moment before balancing himself. "I'll have my blade back, thank you." He said as he glared at Aye.

Aye handed it back over. "Thought it'd be more effective than a blaster."

Aisla searched the with the Force for Mythias, he hadn't boarded his ship so that meant he was still around. "The Dark Lord is still around. Don't let your guard down just yet."

BFFC Moderator

hey Thelastmandalorian can the holocron that gov stole include or be about the dark jedi who killed Riyan (my caracter) family blah blah blah and so we team up and look for him or i tag along and eventulaly find and kill him while you do what u need to do. the only thing i need is a way to enter the RPG and have my characters quest finished. please.

is this really going to be a game and if so who is the players character. im confused.