Re: Nintendo DS owners

I have a DS, but no WiFi connector. D= Hopefully though I'll get one in 30 days.

Half Dragon, half human, 100% Fett!

I've got Wi-Fi but I'd rather not screw with it. I'd probably break something, smoke billowing out of it and stuff like that.

I'll abdicate at the drop of a hat
(BFFC Moderator)

We've got a password on ours and I can never seem to find the connection. Besides that, the only DS game I own with Wi-Fi is Star Fox Command. Possibly Super Mario 64 but I'm not sure.

I'll abdicate at the drop of a hat
(BFFC Moderator)

SM64DS isn't WiFi compatible, its only close-range possibe, since it was made before the WiFi possibilities were made complete for the DS. Multiplayer on it though isn't that interisting anyways. XD

Well, despite having digital cable, our router isn't wireless (to my knowledge), which is why I REALLY want the USB connector for it. So I'm planning to add it to my (very short) Christmas list. Mostly so me and my boyfriend can race in MKDS together XD

I gotta warn ya'll though...if the rumours are true (and I'm sure they are).... If you race WiFi, practically all the other racers WILL have decals shaped like middle fingers and various unmentionables >.> *cough*

i've only got metroid hunters to use over wi-fi (I royally stink at that game ;_; )

My friend code is:

I have the best decal evar =3

sithkittie wrote:

i've only got metroid hunters to use over wi-fi (I royally stink at that game ;_; )

I love that game but unfortunately I don't have a network adapter or wireless internet but when I get an adapter can we play? Also who's your favorite hunter?

"Everyone has the right to be stupid, but you are abusing the privilege."

Samus owns tongue ! I havent got DS im planing on getting one somtime in the distans future.....

I'm smiling because they havn't found the bodies yet. :)
I think, therfore i am I destroy, therfore i endure - IG-88 tales of the bounty hunters