Topic: A modern ship for Fett?

Curiosity had brought itself to my attention yesterday as I was looking at some posts here on this site and I began to ponder, If Fett were a bounty hunter on planet Earth, what would his aircraft be? I personally believe it would have to be an F-117 Nighthawk. This can range from any time period.

To look into that helmet's concealing visor was to meet a gaze as ruthless and unsentimental as his own...-Prince Xizor

Re: A modern ship for Fett?

No matter whta model it would be, it'd probably be modified and changed so that it was very different to whatever it was originally...

Disciple Sift Through Lies; Few Grains Of Truth Be Known...

Humorbot5 wrote:

No matter whta model it would be, it'd probably be modified and changed so that it was very different to whatever it was originally...

I can agree with you on this point, no doubt it would be top of the line.

To look into that helmet's concealing visor was to meet a gaze as ruthless and unsentimental as his own...-Prince Xizor

I woulda said a model but.... Well I'm not really much of plane/air vehicle fan...

He'd want some thing fast and light rather than slow and strong I think all the same...

A harrier jump jet maybe.

I'm smiling because they havn't found the bodies yet. :)
I think, therfore i am I destroy, therfore i endure - IG-88 tales of the bounty hunters

6 (edited by Humorbot5 Friday, November 24, 2006 1:03 pm)

I dunno exactly what its called... but maybe one of those Blackbirds like the X-men?
That seems like Boba's kind of thing, I read about them once and they sounded like a pretty tough piece of hardware...

I'm not sure its very modern...but then again neither was the Slave I

Edit.
I checked Wikipedia and yeah it was retired in 98 and it was first used in the sixties or something...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SR-71_Blackbird

I think it might be Fett's kind of thing all the same though...

Humorbot5 wrote:

I dunno exactly what its called... but maybe one of those Blackbirds like the X-men?
That seems like Boba's kind of thing, I read about them once and they sounded like a pretty tough piece of hardware...

I'm not sure its very modern...but then again neither was the Slave I

Edit.
I checked Wikipedia and yeah it was retired in 98 and it was first used in the sixties or something...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SR-71_Blackbird

I think it might be Fett's kind of thing all the same though...

Ship looks tight foo

"Everyone has the right to be stupid, but you are abusing the privilege."

Still the SR-71 was one of the coolest planes ever made, imagine going Mach 3.5.  Anyway I think Boba Fett wouldn't have a plane but a Apache Longbow, now that would be cool.  Of course it would have an extended cargo hold and be capable of reaching speeds of over Mach 1 cool  AS well as having all of the newest weapons systems, including those he "borrowed" from all the world's top military intelligence.

[i]Like I told your captain, the orphange attacked me.  It was self-defense.[/i]  -Richard the Warlock  [url]http://archive.lfgcomic.com/lfg0002.gif[/url]