Re: Favourite Clone

Darman for me. He's so cool and sweet wink

If it bleeds, we can kill it.

darman??

You've been holding out on us again haven't you? Since you haven't given us enough money, I'll guess I'll have to take it out of you piece by piece! - Unknown Mandalorian.

Darman is a clone.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

Kandosii Mando Verd wrote:

Scorch, Sev, Darman, Ordo....many more.
Me no like Fixer, dude needs to lossen up a bit. big_smile

Ordo? As in Canderous Ordo?

Anyway, my favorite clone is Cody.

"Did I ever tell you how much I like ants huh? Especially fried in a subtle blend of mech fluid and grated gears?"
-Rampage, Beast Wars

I made this topic but didnt even share my view.  I like Boss.  If not Boss then commander Cody.

[i]Like I told your captain, the orphange attacked me.  It was self-defense.[/i]  -Richard the Warlock  [url]http://archive.lfgcomic.com/lfg0002.gif[/url]

Climber.  Then a Boss/Sev/Scorch tie.  Cody's cool too.

Due to maintenance problems, the light at the end of the tunnel will not be in operation today.  Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

Climber, the rebellious clone. Ah,I like him too.

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."-George Orwell

I say commander cody

Don't drink at gay parties.

Hm, well, I certainly don't know everything about ALL clones... I know a lot about the Republic Commandos though.
It's really tough for me to pick who I like the best... I like them all for different reasons. smile

If I had too... I'd go with Fi from the novels... he is just adorable. I mean, even his name is cute!! I love his sense of humor, and I've always liked guys who make me laugh. And I know you're probably thinking... well what about "Scorch??" Well, I read the books before I played the actual game... so I knew who Fi was first. smile

-BFFC Manji aka Jess

I like Commander Cody because he reminds me of "A Hot Rod Lincoln."

take it easy baby take it as it comes

36 (edited by BobaFett243 Saturday, February 24, 2007 6:40 pm)

Thylacine there is canderous Ordo and there is a Arc trooper named Ordo. i like commander Bly and and all troopers. but not the guy who killed ki-adi-mundi (spell?) hate his helmet. i like bacara

Ordo, Fi, Darman, Niner, Atin, Scorch, ,Sev Boss, Fixer

I'm smiling because they havn't found the bodies yet. :)
I think, therfore i am I destroy, therfore i endure - IG-88 tales of the bounty hunters

If it is individual troopers, I'd go with Fox or Bly. But for types of troopers then it is the Airborne troopers

"This is where my theme song would kick in, if I had a theme song. And not that Flash Gordon movie thing, either." —The Flash

Delta Three Eight all the way.  Then the rest of the guys, sev, scortch and fixer.  Then Cody.

Kel Solaar at your service, for a price...

i like clone commander bly

FI by a long shot.  I looooooove that character.  We would get along so well....we both always joke about everything.  *Grins*  maybe we could make fun of Ordo together.....*laughs*

(BTW, answer to you question, not Canderous Ordo, Ordo as in Null-11.  He's one of Kal Skirata's boys)

"Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya."--
Train your sons to be strong, and your daughters to be stronger.

I also like "Mr. Death on Legs" Ordo.  Just the whole deadly and silent thing I really like.

[i]Like I told your captain, the orphange attacked me.  It was self-defense.[/i]  -Richard the Warlock  [url]http://archive.lfgcomic.com/lfg0002.gif[/url]

i like that red arc trooper in the clone wars cartoon.

"Query: Is there someone that you need killed, Master?"
―HK-47

Probably Ordo or Alpha (both ARC troopers)

Also, moving this thread to a more appropriate forum.

--Sadriel Fett (BFFC Moderator)
"I'm just a simple Fan, trying to make my way in the universe."

HK47 that arc trooper was named captian Fordo.

07 Sev

Booyah another Sev fan!  (Internet high five).

Sev is the best commando..

I like Comander Cody, he's the best.

I'm just helping Boba Fett and killing wookies for him.

Karson Fett wrote:

Sev is the best commando..

Actually,38 is the best.

"Your passions give you strength, and through strength you gain power. You have seen it, you feel it. You must break your chains."