Topic: Favourite Clone

Yes, yes i know im on a posting spree, so im not sure if this a topic somewhere else but who is your guys most favouritest clone of all time,  (and no Boba Fett does not count:p)  yes he is all our favourites, so second favourite then.  there last post of the day.

[i]Like I told your captain, the orphange attacked me.  It was self-defense.[/i]  -Richard the Warlock  [url]http://archive.lfgcomic.com/lfg0002.gif[/url]

Re: Favourite Clone

Spar I thinks the name, either him or Boss from republic commando.

Your god won't be there to save you, or maybe I will

I personally like Scorch from Republic Commando the best.

"Stop whining. Before you really get me irritated."
     --Boba Fett

Yeah, Scorch.

"This IS my signature."

Mine is the Emperor Reborn.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

commander gree

may the mandolarians conquer the galaxy

7 (edited by Commander Appo Tuesday, February 13, 2007 4:24 pm)

Commander Appo is mine  (Hence my username) EDIT: I also like Boss and Sev because I really got into playing Republic Commando on my X-Box. Delta squad is great. So is Omega.

"None of this is really happening. There is a man. With a typewriter. This is all part of his crazy imagination."

Awww, I can't love them all?  Well fine then, I'll go with Delta Four-Oh.

"Man's main task in life is to give birth to himself, to become what he potentially is.  The most important product of his effort is his own personality."     
queenkale.deviantart.com

Well definitely Not Commander Faie.

Have you noticed how the lead up to him made him look like bad news. The whole story you hate him from the beginning where he's loyal, to the end where he's trying to kill Quinlan Vos.

By comparison to Commander Cody who is made to look like a friend to Obi-Wan and so is generally better liked by fans and kids alike.

hm.

Disciple Sift Through Lies; Few Grains Of Truth Be Known...

Hmmm...tie between Spar, Sev, and Appo.

"Die? Didn't you know that Spartans never die?'- Spartan-051 "Kurt"

11 (edited by Kandosii Mando Verd Tuesday, November 14, 2006 8:13 am)

Scorch, Sev, Darman, Ordo....many more.
Me no like Fixer, dude needs to lossen up a bit. big_smile

Bal kote, Darasuum kote. Jorso'ran kando a tome - And glory, eternal glory, We shall bear it's weight together.

Scorch and Sev from Republic Commando are my favourites (because Boba Fett doesn't count).
Scorch: Hey Sev! How many kills you got today psycho?
Sev: More than you, wiseguy.

[url]http://impstherelentless.com/tek9.asp[/url]
Everyone should check out this movie. Too bad only chapter 1's ready.

I like the folowing: Darman, Niner, Atin, Fi, Boss, Sev, Fixer, Scorch. Those are not in order. I like the commandos.

Yeah, Fixer does need to loosen up a bit wink Him and Niner are by the book.

BD

{MW}--[color=#FF0000]"Death and destruction to our enemies!"[/color]
"I wonder what the weather is like on Kamino right now?" Delta 62, Scorch.

I'm somewhat attracted to Niner. I don't know why. But, i have to agree with you BD, Those Commandos are my favorites too. big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile

Bal kote, Darasuum kote. Jorso'ran kando a tome - And glory, eternal glory, We shall bear it's weight together.

Luuke or Joruus C' Boath, I'm sure I spelled that wrong.

I like Niner, Boss, Scorch, Fi, Atin, Darman, Cody.....

Now spot the odd one out wink

Disciple Sift Through Lies; Few Grains Of Truth Be Known...

Darman then Niner then Fi...gotta love the commandos...only 9 more months till the 3rd installment!

"I will bet all my Star Wars guys. Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait! Except Boba Fett. No matter how sure I am, I never risk the Fett man."
―Peter Griffin

Republic Commando #3- August 2007
Republic Commando #4- August 2008

I wonder what will become of Darman?

Sev is my favorite Commando and I wonder if Etain will have had her baby yet by the time of RC 3.

"Ke nu'jurkadir sha Mando'ade.-Don't mess with Mandalorians."-Kandosii Fett

Sa kyr'am Nau tracyn kad, Vode an.-Forged like the saber in the fires of death,brothers all.

I wanted to ask Karen Traviss that, but i already knew the answer. big_smile

BTW Kandosii Fett, Don't forget to clean you're inbox and Sent messages out. You can only have up to Ten. big_smile

Mine are Cody & Bly.

I like Cody, and Bly was great in his comic I wish they went more into their back stories Cody does make a brief appearence in a book).

But I adore Niner,who takes on the mantle of Sarge. Yeah he takes on the mantle of being boss,and likes to do thing basically by the book. But he's a good guy at heart, and he worries about his guys. I was feeling for the big guy when he had to do his wounded soldier act and be bait in the first book.

And am I the only one who thinks "Kad'ika" ("little saber" hint,hint) of Bloodlines is Darman's and Etain's kid?

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."-George Orwell

Could be. Never really thought about that. I love all clones! smile

"Die? Didn't you know that Spartans never die?'- Spartan-051 "Kurt"

24 (edited by -Fettish- Saturday, February 17, 2007 11:03 pm)

The boys in Delta Squad and Omega Squad....hands down.  And the Null ARCS too...

I tend to fret over them all...  tongue

Oh, and yeah...the Kad'ika (little saber) notion crossed my mind too...

"There's only one thing that scares a Mando man......and that's a Mando woman..."  - Karen Traviss, "A Practical Man"