I joined my High schools Rfile team!
Its so fun!
we are shooting this rifle right here.
http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f118/Yamato456/Model1903.jpg
that is what it looks like.
they weigh about 10.1 pounds!

BD

{MW}--[color=#FF0000]"Death and destruction to our enemies!"[/color]
"I wonder what the weather is like on Kamino right now?" Delta 62, Scorch.

Re: Rifle team!

You're school has a Rifle team? I'm surprised they allow that, with all the school shootings and all.

Anyway, it does sound like fun. Except ten pound guns have to be murder on your shoulders after awhile, lol.

"Did I ever tell you how much I like ants huh? Especially fried in a subtle blend of mech fluid and grated gears?"
-Rampage, Beast Wars

Come on, Boba Dude, you know this doesn't belong in the General forum; you're a Fan.

Founder/Editor, BFFC
aaron@bobafettfanclub.com

Is it just me... or is the content manager way too uptight?  I think he just needs to loosen the hell up.  Go do something else with your time, other than tell people where their comments should be posted...

I'm gonna get in trouble for saying that... aren't I?

Everyone dies.  I bow to no one and I give service only for cause.

Nah, just a statement. I have to do the whole moving too. Just like the other moderators and Aaron. Orginization and all that I guess.

I'll abdicate at the drop of a hat
(BFFC Moderator)

Actually I think the "what should be posted where" is pretty basic. If it ain't about Boba, it goes in the "Fans" forum... right?
Right?
And frankly, the admin can do whatever he wants. Being a forum admin is a lot of work.

Well, if you want to talk about it, then start another topic. This is about the rifle team.

I'll abdicate at the drop of a hat
(BFFC Moderator)

Rifle team? Only in America tongue

BFFC Moderator
It was like thousands of voices cried out for a sequel and were suddenly silenced...

big_smile
Yeah the rifle does get heavy after a while.
they are so fun to shoot though!

BD

PS Sorry Aaron.....

I am going to move to Washington.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

I wish my school had a rifle team...would've thought we'd have one since im in redneck/hick country. Oh well, at least we do archery for gym in the fall. I'm a hunter, so im pretty decent...within 200 yards i can hit 9/10 things. I've shot everything from a BB gun t0 a 30-06. I use a .243 most of the time. (it's my fav...it's so versatile! smile ) Why do you want to move to Washington, Draco?

"Die? Didn't you know that Spartans never die?'- Spartan-051 "Kurt"

I'm just kinda in shock that they allow a rifle team...

Most schools would scream and hide under the desk at the mere mention of the word "rifle." I mean i've heard of kids at some schools being suspended just for talking about what guns they owned.

A couple of friends and I tried to set up a paintball club at our school, we had everything we needed from parental consent forms to a teacher supervisor. At the last minute the principal made some bogus excuse for why paintballing is not appropriate for school saying, "You would never have a paintballing class".. Technically  none of the clubs are appropriate for school then, because we don't have a Bible class or a community service class.

Sry about the rant, but just jelous i guess.

Good... Bad... I'm the one with the gun.
Hail to the King Baby!!

Mandalore Stargazer wrote:

I'm a hunter, so im pretty decent...within 200 yards i can hit 9/10 things. I've shot everything from a BB gun t0 a 30-06. I use a .243 most of the time. (it's my fav...it's so versatile! smile ) Why do you want to move to Washington, Draco?

I can usually get within an inch or two from three hundred feet. I also have a .243. I want to move there because Boba Dude and ARC Fett live there.

So, you want to move here, because we live here????
okay..... what ever...
This is off topic but..
I AM GOING PAINTBALLING THIS WEEKEND! WOOT!
Its going to be so fun!

BD

I wanted to move there because your school has a rifle team.

okay..................

BD

I'm with Mel on that one.

I'm just a simple man, trying to make my way in the universe.