Topic: What Character Are You?

From all the Star Wars movies I wanted to be most like Boba Fett.  Simply becuase he owns, and is just... amazing.  We all know that, seeing as how you are reading this on the Boba Fett fan site...  Anyways...  If you could choose any star wars character to be, who would it be?  Also, which character do you think you are most like?

I want to be like Boba, but I'm more like Anakin.  My emotions overtake me, and I act irrationally due to love.  I'm usually a nice guy, but when my girlfriend cheated on me and left me just before homecoming, even the strongest football players feared me.  When I snapped, hallways cleared as I passed.  The power was amazing... 

It had it's downsides though... 

Things like the councilers thinking I'm going to kill everyone in school. 

I kicked the wall of a bathroom stall in... it was insane...

Which character are you?

Everyone dies.  I bow to no one and I give service only for cause.

Re: What Character Are You?

I would like to be Boba. But i think im probably a mix of Boba and Zuckuss.

I'm smiling because they havn't found the bodies yet. :)
I think, therfore i am I destroy, therfore i endure - IG-88 tales of the bounty hunters

Mandalorian wrote:

I'm usually a nice guy.......When I snapped, hallways cleared as I passed........

It's the same with me. I rarely loose my temper, but when I do, people know not to mess with me.
I think I am a lot like Boba Fett but, honestly, I would like to be more like Obi Wan Kenobi. A person who is very smart and dangerous, but still a good person.

"Stop whining. Before you really get me irritated."
     --Boba Fett

I'm most like Han Solo, with a little Boba and Bossk thrown in.

"Did I ever tell you how much I like ants huh? Especially fried in a subtle blend of mech fluid and grated gears?"
-Rampage, Beast Wars

im just an angry boy

who wants a little love

i took one of these tests before..  I guess I am most like Zekk, from the Young Jedi Knights series. yeah...

"...you are free to sever the chains of fate which bind you..."

7 (edited by dark clone Sunday, October 8, 2006 9:28 pm)

Definetely i would be, boba fett or Anakin, im so impulsive as he is, never think when im angry, and sometimes i dont like to hear my superiors...
so i would be Ani.

Set goals along the way and never loose sight of them!!

IG-88 wrote:

Which Zuckuss? The half-brain from The bounty hunter wars or the one from Tales of the Bounty Hunters?

Anyway, I'd probably be Boussh. (I have the concept of a good idea and then blow it in the end)

I'd like to be Boba or Dash Rendar I guess.

I'll abdicate at the drop of a hat
(BFFC Moderator)

At times I'd like to be Boba, but there are some things in life he has missed out on.

Unfortunately I think I'm most like Leia, a diplomat who likes to keep the peace. I'm not as stubborn - although my husband may disagree. tongue

BFFC Moderator
It was like thousands of voices cried out for a sequel and were suddenly silenced...

10 (edited by Daenna Monday, October 9, 2006 3:48 am)

I'm old Ben Kenobi, lecturing people, alone and geeky and talking about "the good old days"... tongue I enjoy a drink but you shouldn't mess with me in a pub if you like to have 2 arms!

[url=http://daennika.deviantart.com]Fan art[/url]

Maltese Kentaiba wrote:
IG-88 wrote:

Which Zuckuss? The half-brain from The bounty hunter wars or the one from Tales of the Bounty Hunters?

Anyway, I'd probably be Boussh. (I have the concept of a good idea and then blow it in the end)

I'd like to be Boba or Dash Rendar I guess.

TOTBH Zuckuss smile.

I'm smiling because they havn't found the bodies yet. :)
I think, therfore i am I destroy, therfore i endure - IG-88 tales of the bounty hunters

I would say, Boba. I do not care what people think of me. I am megalomaniacal and ruthless at times. I think that I also am like IG-88 (I want world domination), and Solo (I like money a LOT).

take it easy baby take it as it comes

Definately Solo, I joke around (proabably too much) but I also get the job done. I guess I could also throw a little C3-PO in there because I am smart but have way way way too much useless knowledge.

I'd like to be more like Max Reebo, I mean who doesn't want to be laid back without a care in the world and your only worry is what your going to have for lunch?

Good... Bad... I'm the one with the gun.
Hail to the King Baby!!

all wise words

you guys rule

i am deffinitly Qui Gon but i would want to be Boba hands down.

"I will bet all my Star Wars guys. Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait! Except Boba Fett. No matter how sure I am, I never risk the Fett man."
―Peter Griffin

Me? Uh, I would say Luke Skywalker, 'cos I try to find good [qualities] in people.

As for who'd I'd want to be? Probably Luke. I love Boba to death but I would hate to be like him! I am a real "people person"... And I mean live people, not dead ones! tongue

"Whoever is a highly evolved, super-genius raise your hand."  *raises hand*   "Oh."     
-----[color=#FF0000]Rodney McKay[/color]

As for me i would prob be ajedi combined with sith and bounty hunter but wait..... skip jedi just sith/bounty hunter lol

18 (edited by SD_Chick Wednesday, October 11, 2006 5:31 pm)

I took one of the tests and came out as Princess Leia. Bah.
Yep, I'm stubborn. But I train mules so I guess it's all relative. big_smile Peaceful enviroments are dandy, but who doesn't love a good debate with a few bloody noses???
Probably some CP-3P0 -like that other person said- I have so many useless sniglet thoughts I can put geeks to sleep.
I might have a few Boba-like tendencies. I don't mind being by myself- my ideal times are usually me out for a ride in the boonies. I can sit back and observe unless people are reallly torking me off, then I simply must be heard. (I've actually told people to "shut up and listen" before) I've been an outcast most of my life. Apparently, something I do intimidates the opposite sex, because I've never been asked out.
Unfortunately I have a bit of Jar-Jar Binks too. I'm clumsy. I tend to kill conversations, and blurt awkward things that make everyone in the room stare at me.
We're such multi-faceted people!

I think I'm most like Obi-Wan.  I'm very much the peace maker, I avoid confrontation at all cost.  I'm also the gentle, nice person who's a little silly at times (or all of the time, depending on who you ask....)

And I'd most like to be Boba.  I'm generally a very emotional person, and a great big push-over, and I hate that about myself.  There are times that I wish I could just bury my emotions and just get the job done or not let people walk all over me.

"Man's main task in life is to give birth to himself, to become what he potentially is.  The most important product of his effort is his own personality."     
queenkale.deviantart.com

20 (edited by sithkittie Saturday, October 14, 2006 6:14 am)

I'm probably a mix of Qui-Gon and Anakin.  I tend to see multiple sides of things, weigh things.  I'm pretty slow to loose my temper, but when I loose it I really loose it.

Actually the tests I take online always tell me I'm one of the "bad" guys.  Vader, Fett, I've gotten Sidious before.  I think I owe that to my sense of humor.  I'm really a "good" guy. (o^_^o)

I've been reading Darth Bane Path of Destruction recently and I must say actually I'm really relating to the character.

(Possible Spoilers)

No My Father doesn;t beat me
and no I don;t have to work in a mine all day everyday...

and no craxy miners don;t attack me so I bite off their thumbs...

I was tlaking bout the eprsonality stupid!

(end spoilers)

HAHAHAHA
Anyone who didn;t read that will be regretting it for the rest of their lives

Disciple Sift Through Lies; Few Grains Of Truth Be Known...

I tend to be darth nihilus he's so cool,but d*m Lucas Arts made him such a weak oppenent.

may the mandolarians conquer the galaxy

I am a mix of Count Dooku  (I hate the Jedi; they are too narrow minded) and a Clone Commander like Appo (I like to be in charge)

"None of this is really happening. There is a man. With a typewriter. This is all part of his crazy imagination."

24 (edited by BFFC Chrys Tuesday, October 31, 2006 5:18 am)

Humorbot5 wrote:

I've been reading Darth Bane Path of Destruction recently and I must say actually I'm really relating to the character.
(Possible Spoilers)...(end spoilers)

I thought that was funny... I guess its back to the old drawing board....

Disciple Sift Through Lies; Few Grains Of Truth Be Known...

Me? Jango Fett, no doubt. Grim and withdrawn, fiercely loyal... yeah, soft on the inside. It's just hard as hell to get to it. He keeps his secrets, as do I, has an awful mark against attachment... yeah, Jango. All my Star Wars friends say the same.

Only difference? My aim with a pistol is wretched!