Re: Commander Cody: dead?

Um, wouldnt that make him like 60 years old? A little old for a Stormtrooper I think...

"Stop whining. Before you really get me irritated."
     --Boba Fett

Even though not all gungans are like Jar-Jar they would have had to sneak up on Cody and put a grenade in his helmet to kill him.

I'm just helping Boba Fett and killing wookies for him.

28 (edited by BobaFett Fan Saturday, June 16, 2007 3:24 pm)

I read he retired after the clone wars and became a mercenary.
But of course he IS dead. In bloodlines a squad of ARC troopers are the only living clones, second to seventy year old Boba Fett, who is slowly dying.
So commander cody is dead, but it is unsure by whom.
By the way, Boba Fett's survival is Canon. Play Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy. He is one of the bosses in the game. The game is considered canon. (Boba Fett is invincible in the game tongue)
Jedi academy is ten years after episode 6.

By the time of episode IV Cody would be really old due to the accelerated cloning process. It wouldn't be a surprise if a gungan could beat up a an 80 year old clone.

I'm just helping Boba Fett and killing wookies for him.

Unless wookieepedia says so no.

Unless Wookiepedia says so !? I thought wokiepedia could not be accepted  as canon. While it may be possible for a gungan to bet up an 80 year-old clone, why would a gungan do that?

A man's worst enemy can't wish on him what he can think up himself. Yiddish saying

Hate? DISRESPECT!

draco fett wrote:

Not all Gungan's are like Jar Jar. In fact, very few are like Jar Jar.

Thank GOD tongue

No disintegrations, No fun

Please do me a favor, don't use God's name in vane,anyway I can not see many Gungans like Jar Jar. He was banished  got good things out of it.

he was a worthless gungan.....no wonder he got banished, lol

You've been holding out on us again haven't you? Since you haven't given us enough money, I'll guess I'll have to take it out of you piece by piece! - Unknown Mandalorian.

This worthless Gungan was a senator with the Naboo, along side Padame

i thought they all die young ,like replicants

SF is what life is all about.

38 (edited by Adeptus_Astartes Friday, August 10, 2007 3:21 pm)

er, how does a gungan as annoying and stupid as Jar-Jar get to be a senator?????????????????
and yes, comander cody is dead, i think. but he may not be, i saw a comic where there was a clone who had survived a crash on some planet, he was still alive, that may have been before they figured out that clones have the whole accelerated life span thing though.

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

Nooooo.
commander cody can't die(except maybe of old age)
i highly doubt a gungan could beat Cody even accepting that most gunguns are better than Jar Jar Binks. i am pretty sure Cody would have died of old age

BTW did some one in a previous post say something about Boba Fett unleashed, please tell me

"My luck ranges from barely tolerable to cataclysmic"

40 (edited by ee-3 Saturday, October 25, 2008 5:08 pm)

I'm still mad at C.C. he's the first clone you accually see trying to kill any jedi. Still a bummer he's dead. I'll have to put him on the dead list now. sad

" Everyone dies, but since nobody's paid me to kill you...sleep well."
     -Boba Fett-

OMG GUYS! JAR_JAR? NO WAY! Cody's my favorite!

"I'm just a simple girl trying to make my way in the universe."

Jar Jar killed Commander Cody. What a waste! I'll prefer one of the clones over that darn gungan any day.

A man's worst enemy can't wish on him what he can think up himself. Yiddish saying