Re: Fett's Past

Miba wrote:
BFFC Chrys wrote:

[
But hey, that's nothing; last time I checked, the Wikipedia article on the Pope starts out "The Pope is an extraterrestrial who wants to conquer humanity..."

LMAO!

and quite random    i might add....i like that!  lol wink

{MW}MS9 cool

“(I’m) Just a fly in the ointment, Hans. The monkey in the wrench. The pain in the a$$.” -John McClane

That's why people should have to take intelligence/maturity exams before being allowed to work on a Wiki.  Either that or have moderators working constantly.

Estuans interius ira vehementi SEPHIROTH!
BFFC Moderator

yeah...i hate sights where the moderators slack or something....i'm glad they don't on here...thanx for you work Chrys. i guess i shoulda put my complaints under anger management...Back to subject

{MW} MS9

“(I’m) Just a fly in the ointment, Hans. The monkey in the wrench. The pain in the a$$.” -John McClane

104 (edited by Sulaco Saturday, August 12, 2006 11:18 pm)

I don't know how canon the Star Wars Tales comics are, but in one of the earlier ones, I think it was #9 (the one with Boba on the cover saying "Boba Fett, Intergalactic Man Of Mystery"), either way, I can't seem to find it now.  Anyway, there was a Boba story in it where he goes hunting after a mysterious artifact, and runs into a femal bounty  hunter (Syn, I think?) he seemed to have had past relations with.  Later on, the artificat is revelaed to be a hologram projector, one showing Boba, Syn, and her holding a baby in her arms.

This story implies that Boba has had at least one child with someone out there.  It is a big galaxy, and he is a pretty famous (infamous) hunter.  I'm sure he's had some sort of relationship somewhere. 

But this is Star Wars Tales, which also had a comic showing the R4 unit from the beginning of episode IV being "Skippy, the Jedi Droid!".

Abandon hope, all ye who enter

Yeah thats Sintas  she had a child called Aylin there is a topic on that somewhere.

I'm smiling because they havn't found the bodies yet. :)
I think, therfore i am I destroy, therfore i endure - IG-88 tales of the bounty hunters

106 (edited by draco fett Monday, August 14, 2006 8:58 am)

All Tales comics after a certain number (twenty?) are canon. The ones that do not contradict anything, and use common sense, are usually considered canon.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

107 (edited by Miba Sunday, August 13, 2006 2:41 pm)

Well, the Sintas stories contradict plenty, have no common sense, and therefore not considered canon. YAY!

Reality doesn't care if you believe in it.
[url]http://www.townparkradio.com[/url] - Video Game Remix Music

In the time line with the movies,When did Boba get with Sintas?Before ANH?
My guess is it was before ANH since in the last three movies he was on the hunt for Han unless he made a "sidetrip" on his quest to claim the bounty on Han.
So if he met with Sintas before his contract with Jabba then how old is his daughter?and would he not tried to have guided Aylin in the profession as a bounty hunter or a mandalorian warrior.Or did he just move on leaving Sintas as sole parent rasing Aylin.With Aylin character to be slowly disoloved from the plot lines.

"I am just a simple man trying to make it in the universe"

Boba's real character would have trained any child he had. Out-Of-Character-Sintas/Aylin-Boba would have left them for no apparant reason and not trained someone of great potential, especially since he trained a whole nother group of mandalorians later on and not is own daughter so yeah, any other plot holes?

none I can think of.......but I have to say that Miba is absolutly right.I dont really believe in Aylin or anything related to her, but if she was considered canon.......than I think Boba would train her to become a Bounty Hunter just his father to him. ;)I hope that this little post isnt considered spam..........

TW

{MW} [color=#FF0000]"Death and Destruction to our Enemies!"[/color]
[color=blue]Listen to My Rap Songs!![/color] [url=http://www.myspace.com/dinonkeys]www.myspace.com/dinonkeys[/url]

I don't consider it spam. ....this one might be though. tongue

True Warrior wrote:

none I can think of.......but I have to say that Miba is absolutly right.I dont really believe in Aylin or anything related to her, but if she was considered canon.......than I think Boba would train her to become a Bounty Hunter just his father to him. ;)I hope that this little post isnt considered spam..........

TW

I so want to go with that thinking, but this latest story has Fett admitting he's going after his daughter. It's kind of hard to disbelieve it when it's laid out like that.  But I do agree, I can't imagine he wouldn't do as Jango, but hopefully, the story will explain it all and put my existential crisis to rest.

[url]http://museunplugged.blogspot.com/[/url]

Boba Fett never knew Jaster Mereal, Jaster was his father, Jango Fett, mentor and commander of the Mandalorian army. When Jaster died, Fett became the leader of the Mandalore army. Boba Fett never, at least from my recollection, was never a stormtrooper.

To look into that helmet's concealing visor was to meet a gaze as ruthless and unsentimental as his own...-Prince Xizor

I think Dark Empire implied he used to be a stormtrooper...

I think it was a rumor of his past and some what interesting as he has the same DNA as some of the stormtroopers....
Anyhow you could see how such a rumor came about in the Star Wars Universe...

Disciple Sift Through Lies; Few Grains Of Truth Be Known...