Re: Fett's Past

.....I lost my self.....JEDI RULE! GO KOTOR!

Your obviously not on the same page as we are.

"He's no good to me dead."- Boba Fett

I dont mind the jedi, well the regular jedi, the majority of the council memebers(sans Kenobi and Plo Koon), seem a bit conceited.

"This is where my theme song would kick in, if I had a theme song. And not that Flash Gordon movie thing, either." —The Flash

Those are probably two of my favorite Jedi aswell, but are are you saying Grandmaster Yoda is concited?

take it easy baby take it as it comes

I don't think Yoda is. But Mace is certainly the King of Concitedness.

Reality doesn't care if you believe in it.
[url]http://www.townparkradio.com[/url] - Video Game Remix Music

Yoda just rubs me up the wrong way,well in the prequels. I dnt mind him in the OTC.

My least fav Jedi(the jedi i dispise), is quinlon vos. Have you heard the way he talks about clones?He dislikes them, dispite he hasn't met many and becasue of what they where created for.

"This is where my theme song would kick in, if I had a theme song. And not that Flash Gordon movie thing, either." —The Flash

THE FLASH wrote:

Yoda just rubs me up the wrong way,well in the prequels. I dnt mind him in the OTC.

My least fav Jedi(the jedi i dispise), is quinlon vos. Have you heard the way he talks about clones?He dislikes them, dispite he hasn't met many and becasue of what they where created for.

Who the heck is  quinlon vos?????
Do you have a pic?

-Boba Dude

{MW}--[color=#FF0000]"Death and destruction to our enemies!"[/color]
"I wonder what the weather is like on Kamino right now?" Delta 62, Scorch.

I like Quinlan Vos, though I've only read maybe two of his comics.

And, Boba Dude, Quinlan Vos is a comic book character who was mentioned briefly in ROTS when Obi says, "Master Vos has moved his troops to Bos Pity." Here's a pic: http://www.jedidirectory.com/QuinlanVos001.jpg

KudarMubat15 wrote:

Yeah, I agree. Perhaps in a future book Boba will clone himself as his father did... Hm... That could make an interesting fan fiction...

I have to kill myself if that happened.  But first I'd kill whoever did it.  *Narrows eyes*

If ya love me . . .And ya know me . . . And ya've seen me . . .
I'm Old Gregggggggg!

Boba cant have a clone son. His legacy will live on in resurecting the mandalorians.

No, Boba changing nappies and feeding a baby would just be so wrong.

THE FLASH wrote:

Boba cant have a clone son. His legacy will live on in resurecting the mandalorians.

No, Boba changing nappies and feeding a baby would just be so wrong.

You make a ver good point, and I would rather not think about the the second part.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

Bah. I like Vos better than most Jedi. And as it just so happens, I like Mace too. He's got good reason for acting superior.

I could see Boba cloning himself. But raising the kid himself? Never. He'd probably let it be raised by droids or something. On the other hand, he's Mando. And as we all know, Mandos are obsessed with kids. I don't know... I could see him parenting, I think. Just not very well.

"There is no greater good than justice," -Boba Fett

38 (edited by SciFifreak90 Monday, March 27, 2006 12:42 pm)

Are you kidding? I'd love to have Fett as a father.

"Shooting range, now! That grouping is dispicable, you expect to kill people with an NPA like that?"

"Yes Daddy." *looks ashamed*

"I AM A SEXY SHOELESS GOD OF WAR!" - Belkar

Miba wrote:

I like Quinlan Vos, though I've only read maybe two of his comics.

And, Boba Dude, Quinlan Vos is a comic book character who was mentioned briefly in ROTS when Obi says, "Master Vos has moved his troops to Bos Pity." Here's a pic: http://www.jedidirectory.com/QuinlanVos001.jpg

COOL!!!!!! he looks fearsome.......

Boba Dude wrote:

......and hot. wink

Miba wrote:
Boba Dude wrote:

......and hot. wink

I would agree if I weren't so attached to my boyfriend.  wink

Boba could take care of a baby.  If Ichi the Blind Swordsman can do it, so can a bounty hunter.

Estuans interius ira vehementi SEPHIROTH!
BFFC Moderator

BFFC Chrys wrote:
Miba wrote:
Boba Dude wrote:

......and hot. wink

I would agree if I weren't so attached to my boyfriend.  wink

Boba could take care of a baby.  If Ichi the Blind Swordsman can do it, so can a bounty hunter.

Do you still have the same boyfriend???????????????
if so you have had him since the old boards......

-Boba Dude

Yep, we've been together for almost 11 months now, thanks for remembering.  smile

So the timeline I'm gathering at this point is:
1) Teenager Boba meets D'harnan and hunts Jedi
2) Teenage Boba visits Concord Dawn at some point and becomes a Journeyman Protector under the name of Jaster Mereel
3) Fenn Shysa and Tobi Dala join a group of new pseudo-Mandalorians led by some psycho clone who thinks he's Fett (this is from Wookieepedia)
4) Something about the Emperor forcing these new Mandos to go to war, and all end up dead except for Fenn and Tobi?
5) Boba gets kicked out of Concord Dawn and goes back to bounty hunting, meets Han; pre-"George's interference" timeline resumes
Is this the way everyone else understands the current info we've been getting?

Estuans interius ira vehementi SEPHIROTH!
BFFC Moderator

I've been with my BF almost two and a half years. tongue

And as for Arc getting a GF, aren't you still a kid? I say wait a few years first. smile I didn't get my first BF (which is the one I've had 2 1/2 so far) till I was 16. And I'm happy it turned out that way.

I think what Miba meant was, Chrys is older, so she has a higher chance of having a boyfriends than of you having a boyfriend, not that you shouldn't have a girlfriend because you are younger. I do agree, but then, I also slightly disagree... It really depends. I know a few 10 year olds that have girlfriends, but you have to know a relationship like that won't last very long.

[url=http://s7.invisionfree.com/starwarsplanet/][b]Please check out my message board, Star Wars Planet![/b][/url]

46 (edited by The Yautja Wednesday, March 29, 2006 6:55 am)

Boba Dude wrote:
Miba wrote:

I've been with my BF almost two and a half years. tongue

And as for Arc getting a GF, aren't you still a kid? I say wait a few years first. smile I didn't get my first BF (which is the one I've had 2 1/2 so far) till I was 16. And I'm happy it turned out that way.

IS HE GOING TO ASK THE BIG GUESTION!?!?!?!?!!?!?

I really think thats none of your buisness.  But it's up to Miba to say.

If ya love me . . .And ya know me . . . And ya've seen me . . .
I'm Old Gregggggggg!

47 (edited by Boba Dude Wednesday, March 29, 2006 8:35 am)

BFFC Chrys & Miba

I am sorry............... It is none of my buisness
so never mind the question I asked you both..

*sniff sniff* sad

I'll just delete my postes...