Topic: Favorite quote from your favorite Star Wars character?

Whats your favorite quote from your favorite Star Wars character,and it can't be Boba Fett.

"I got a bad feeling about this"Han Solo,The Empire Strikes Back

Re: Favorite quote from your favorite Star Wars character?

Hm, besides Boba Fett... I like a lot pf characters: Thrawn, Kud'ar Mub'at, Durge, Aurra Sing, Luke Skywalker... It is a tough choice. I think I am going with Thrawn...

Oh, and Han Solo, you forogot to mention... What is yours? (It is a little obvious, but we need reassuring... tongue )

[url=http://s7.invisionfree.com/starwarsplanet/][b]Please check out my message board, Star Wars Planet![/b][/url]

"You know what I like best about you, Fett?  You're such a sparklin' conversationalist."  --Dengar
Oh yeah, and as for the movies, there's "I love you!"  "I know."

Estuans interius ira vehementi SEPHIROTH!
BFFC Moderator

Oh, duh... I didn't read the post correctly... It's the favorite quote from your favorite character...

Hm... That makes things more tough... I will have to think about it...

[url=http://s7.invisionfree.com/starwarsplanet/][b]Please check out my message board, Star Wars Planet![/b][/url]

BFFC Chrys wrote:

"You know what I like best about you, Fett?  You're such a sparklin' conversationalist."  --Dengar

I like that quote aswell. smile

take it easy baby take it as it comes

quote would be "not in this lifetime" Jango fett from bounty hunter

and character would be Jango or Scorch

"This is where my theme song would kick in, if I had a theme song. And not that Flash Gordon movie thing, either." —The Flash

Barris Offee, or Palpatine, maybe Zuckuss but probably Ig-88 if it took a step that way

The part where c3po is translating for Leia dressed up as Boussh, and then a thermal detanator comes into play, maybe one of Palpatine's lines from episode 6 at the very end.

I'll abdicate at the drop of a hat
(BFFC Moderator)

I like Palpatine, he has a plan for everything and can manipulate anyone (except Luke) to serve him

"He's no good to me dead."- Boba Fett

Anakin Skywalker-this is where the fun begins(Revenge of The Sith)

May The Dark Side Be With You

Do or do not,there is no try-Yoda
Bountyhunters,we dont need that/those scum-Cant remeber what was said and who said it.
Although nothing was said,when Chewie died...I cried...I have just now mocked my own self.
"I loveyou." "I know."-Okay,just how sensitive can I become?
Anything the commandos said in the games or the book.Espeically anything between Atin and Fi or Fix and Sev.
"Mandalorians dont make threats.We make promises."-Canderous Ordo
I cant remeber what was said exactly,but the partin Hard Conntact where the Mandalorian guy is speaking to the"grocer"
Oh and the part where Etain was in the forest with Darman,yeah,I was in the same boat as Etain.And its where he offers her some fruit,not when they first meet.
Andwhen Darman hadto make the choice between Etianand the Squad.Partof ,the romantic,was yelling "Stay with her!!!"The other half,the part of me that wants to go join the marines,was whispering,"You're gonna chose a Jedi over your squad?Ahhh!!!Its Anakin all over again!!"

They say that dreamers are an extinct breed. I say they're wrong.

And what BFFC Chrys said.

They say that dreamers are an extinct breed. I say they're wrong.

Oooohhh, AtinVod you wanna join the marines??? My dad was with the marines.... smile

Quotes wise, I LOVE it in Hard Contact when Niner, Fi, and Atin are taking a drink from a canteen, and Guta-Nay is in the scooper of that droid. He's freaking out because they have their helmets off, and they all look the same, and Fi looks at Atin and says something along the lines of, "It's Atin's ugly face. Stop scaring him, man."

"Whoever is a highly evolved, super-genius raise your hand."  *raises hand*   "Oh."     
-----[color=#FF0000]Rodney McKay[/color]

Atinvod wrote:

I cant remeber what was said exactly,but the partin Hard Conntact where the Mandalorian guy is speaking to the"grocer"

Grocer? As in grocery store clerk? Do you know what part of Hard Contact? I work in a grocery store so it'd be so cool if there was a SW reference to one, lol.

Reality doesn't care if you believe in it.
[url]http://www.townparkradio.com[/url] - Video Game Remix Music

"There is no dark side."
           ---Vergere

Seven years later...

"Yes there is."
           ---Luke Skywalker

"If you don't want me to eat you.....SAY SOMETHING." 
-Captian Murphy

Miba wrote:
Atinvod wrote:

Grocer? As in grocery store clerk? Do you know what part of Hard Contact? I work in a grocery store so it'd be so cool if there was a SW reference to one, lol.

Aahh, um well you see... Um, it's meant as a *cough* derrogatory term.... *wince* hmm

"Whoever is a highly evolved, super-genius raise your hand."  *raises hand*   "Oh."     

"Mandalorians don't gamble!  We invest!"  "Rule #7: No Gungans!  Ever!"  --Jango Fett in "Fett Club."  Man, that comic was hilarious.

Estuans interius ira vehementi SEPHIROTH!
BFFC Moderator

Oh, yes, I loved that one!! It was great!!! Fett Club, I think the name was?

And about the grocer thing, it's ok. smile

Reality doesn't care if you believe in it.
[url]http://www.townparkradio.com[/url] - Video Game Remix Music

Phew..... smile smile

Besides Boba.HMMMM ah Jango for sure! then Darth Vader!

{MW}--[color=#FF0000]"Death and destruction to our enemies!"[/color]
"I wonder what the weather is like on Kamino right now?" Delta 62, Scorch.

im a fan of obi wan come on betting a sith lord

What if he doesn't survive?He's worth alot to me

21 (edited by Ursula Saturday, February 25, 2006 8:53 am)

I liked Jango's "I'm just a simple man trying to make his way in the galaxy"  or something to that effect.  To which the response should have been "Yeah?  You and what army, pal?  Oh, yes, that's right :  YOUR CLONE ARMY " smile Talk about understatement!

[url]http://museunplugged.blogspot.com/[/url]

My favorite quote is from Jango "Boba, get on board!" That sound's so cool.

{MW}--[color=#FF0000]"Death and destruction to our enemies!"[/color]
"I wonder what the weather is like on Kamino right now?" Delta 62, Scorch.

"Dont you call me a mindless philiospher you overweight glob of grease!" xD C3PO Is funny. Most of my fav quotes from Star Wars come from him =3.

Been ages since I've been here.
:] Whats up?

He's like the comic reliealf in Star Wars.

"He's no good to me dead."- Boba Fett