Re: Smiley Upgrade!!!

Yes 8 months I mostly dislike it when *cough*newbs*cough* revive dead topics but occasionally it's cool.

"Everyone has the right to be stupid, but you are abusing the privilege."

But what else are you supposed to do?  If you revive an old topic you get scolded.  If you make a new topic because they old one is dead, you get referred to the old one.  What are you to do sometimes?

[i]Like I told your captain, the orphange attacked me.  It was self-defense.[/i]  -Richard the Warlock  [url]http://archive.lfgcomic.com/lfg0002.gif[/url]

I'm open to a smiley change, but they need to be the same size as the current ones. ;-)

Founder/Editor, BFFC
aaron@bobafettfanclub.com

i love your smileys true warrior!   smile

You've been holding out on us again haven't you? Since you haven't given us enough money, I'll guess I'll have to take it out of you piece by piece! - Unknown Mandalorian.

Sev Fett wrote:

But what else are you supposed to do?  If you revive an old topic you get scolded.  If you make a new topic because they old one is dead, you get referred to the old one.  What are you to do sometimes?

Bringing up an old topic to add something meaningful is ok, bring it back to life only to say one little thing like "I agree" or something else pointless, that's what makes it bad.

Reality doesn't care if you believe in it.
[url]http://www.townparkradio.com[/url] - Video Game Remix Music

Miba wrote:
Sev Fett wrote:

Bringing up an old topic to add something meaningful is ok, bring it back to life only to say one little thing like "I agree" or something else pointless, that's what makes it bad.

Thank you. Exactly my point.

"Everyone has the right to be stupid, but you are abusing the privilege."

But if it has been dead for months, and you have something to say, you get flamed.  If you start a new one on the same topic, suddenly everyone remembers the old one, and say that the topic's spoken for, don't post on it.  I still don't understand what exactly to do if I've got a good idea, as I don't want to have everyone get mad at me for bringing up a dead topic, or for creating a topic that has already been made a long time ago.  It's a dilemma.

Due to maintenance problems, the light at the end of the tunnel will not be in operation today.  Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

You use the old topic because anyone who stops you if you make a legitamate point is just being stupid. Now on the other hand, if you bring up a year old topic to say, "Ya I totally agree"... then I would have to pull the necromancer card on you...

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j49/lastspartan00/threadnecromancer.png

Good... Bad... I'm the one with the gun.
Hail to the King Baby!!

Testing, testing. Official BFFC smilies are coming.

smile sad wink neutral hmm yikes tongue lol mad roll cool

If you see yellow, press refresh. If you see Boba Fett, there you go.

Feedback appreciated. Pixelization is tricky. Quality emoticons are trickier.

How to use these? See the quick guide to smileys.

Base helmet from a photo (not yet published on BFFC) that I took at Celebration IV of Scott Kaufmann's Boba Fett costume.

Founder/Editor, BFFC

These are great Aaron!You should definetely keep them. smile

"Your passions give you strength, and through strength you gain power. You have seen it, you feel it. You must break your chains."

Sweetnice one smile

I'm smiling because they havn't found the bodies yet. :)
I think, therfore i am I destroy, therfore i endure - IG-88 tales of the bounty hunters

They sure are!=)

They are very interesting. I realy like cool .

take it easy baby take it as it comes

Hah! Thanks. They might evolve a bit, to be more clear, but not bad for a couple hours last night. wink

Founder/Editor, BFFC

Nice. Finally Boba gets his own.

"This IS my signature."

Is it just me or are they bigger than normal?

[i]Like I told your captain, the orphange attacked me.  It was self-defense.[/i]  -Richard the Warlock  [url]http://archive.lfgcomic.com/lfg0002.gif[/url]

Larger, yes. Almost double. Smaller and the detailing is gone. Fett's too complex for 15 pixels squared. tongue

Founder/Editor, BFFC

Very cool cool

BFFC Moderator
It was like thousands of voices cried out for a sequel and were suddenly silenced...

BFFC Admin wrote:

Larger, yes. Almost double. Smaller and the detailing is gone. Fett's too complex for 15 pixels squared. tongue

HA!Indeed Aaron!But if you wanted full detail on Boba emoticons,you would need 1024x768.... tongue and more... lol

"Your passions give you strength, and through strength you gain power. You have seen it, you feel it. You must break your chains."

Wow they are really funky big_smile cool

Jedi photographer - May the focus be with me.
[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/devil_girl/]Photographs[/url]

HA no more yellow smileys!  Very nice.

yay i like the bobas big_smile

ooooooh cool

Any changes? I think I'm going to give this another shot: wink

I also got a PM request for a knocked-out / dead Boba -- the kind with X's for eyes.

Founder/Editor, BFFC

Dead Boba? tongue Well I don't trully like the sound of that,but you can make one and show it to us Aaron. smile