Re: Avatar Requests

Yes post me a Avatar request. I would really appreciate it. Thank you.

Boba3rd wrote:

Yes post me a Avatar request. I would really appreciate it. Thank you.

Would you like one made?

If so, please provide a description.

If not, are you offering to make some?

smile

Founder/Editor, BFFC
aaron@bobafettfanclub.com

CeciliaCrimsondragonFett wrote:

If people like hand-drawn avatars I could help...

hey could I have one drawn of Darth Caedus?

Hi!
I would love to have an avatar please!
Just something that shows I'm a woman lol
Gammaray

Bullo Fett here....humbly requesting an avatar to made with Boba Fetts standard uniform except all black with green

bullo fett wrote:

Bullo Fett here....humbly requesting an avatar to made with Boba Fetts standard uniform except all black with green

All set. Made you one and uploaded it for 'ya. Enjoy!

Founder/Editor, BFFC

Can somebody make me a picture with Madolore with a Darksaber ? Thanks.

Mandolore Ruler Of All wrote:

Madolore with a Darksaber

Sure thing. Assuming you mean Mandalore the Ultimate. Just made this for you and swapped it in as your avatar. Hope you like it. If not, feel free to replace it, or ask for a revision. smile

Founder/Editor, BFFC

I found an awesome Boba pic but thanks!

I'm not asking for a request, just saying I am willing to help out with avatars as best as I can, you can check out my current one for an example of quality, I may not be on a lot, but I will help out when I am around smile

Don't regret the mistakes you made, if people can't forgive you for them, they hold the problem, while you are free of it :P

KudarMubat15 wrote:

Do you want to have your very own avatar to distinguish yourself around the forums, but don't have the innovation or software to make one yourself? Don't worry! You can request one here from one of our very talented members. Just post here requesting your image. Try to include a good description in your post with things such as colors, style, borders, text, and the character you want in it or a specific image.

If you feel you are a talented graphic artist and want to help fill these requests, go for it!

HELLO!  My name is Scott out of southern California. Was hoping to get a boba fett prototype all white armor avatar...with some unique tweaks to it.  At your discretion...maybe a permanent smark on the helmet....PLEASE?

THANKS!

Excail wrote:

I'm not asking for a request, just saying I am willing to help out with avatars as best as I can, you can check out my current one for an example of quality, I may not be on a lot, but I will help out when I am around smile

Thanks for offering up some help, Excail!

Founder/Editor, BFFC

Boba Westfield wrote:

Was hoping to get a boba fett prototype all white armor avatar...with some unique tweaks to it.  At your discretion...maybe a permanent smark on the helmet....PLEASE?

Thanks for the request, Boba Westfield! Not sure about customizing it for 'ya, but will add a straight-forward proto avatar for 'ya in a moment!

Founder/Editor, BFFC

BFFC Admin wrote:
Boba Westfield wrote:

Was hoping to get a boba fett prototype all white armor avatar...with some unique tweaks to it.  At your discretion...maybe a permanent smark on the helmet....PLEASE?

Thanks for the request, Boba Westfield! Not sure about customizing it for 'ya, but will add a straight-forward proto avatar for 'ya in a moment!

I meant "smirk" obviously.  If you can great but no biggie.  Just a hint of sarcasm somehow...lol
thank you very much!

Boba Westfield wrote:

I meant "smirk" obviously.  If you can great but no biggie.  Just a hint of sarcasm somehow...

Tricky for any character behind a mask. ;-)

We tried with modified emoticons here: http://www.bobafettfanclub.com/boards/help/smilies/

Maybe that's what you'd prefer? Dots and smirk smile on top of Proto Fett?

Founder/Editor, BFFC

That sounds just fine...cheers.

Well what I want for my avatar is a girl Mandalorian warrior. I mean like I love them and I would also love her pink. If you guys can do this for me that would be great.

If Anyone is wondering if Boba Fett DIED in the sarlacc pit the answer is NO!!!!!  Boba fett is being digested slowly for 1000 years

OH i would also like a simple boba fett mandolorian armour for my avatar smile

[Expired link to Photobucket removed 1/2018. -- Admin]

Jedi Hunter wrote:

Good choice! Just re-sized and cropped that one for you. Enjoy!

Founder/Editor, BFFC

1,347 (edited by Jedi Hunter Saturday, December 5, 2015 1:17 pm)

BFFC Admin wrote:
Jedi Hunter wrote:

Good choice! Just re-sized and cropped that one for you. Enjoy!

Oh wow. Thank you very much.

KudarMubat15 wrote:

Do you want to have your very own avatar to distinguish yourself around the forums, but don't have the innovation or software to make one yourself? Don't worry! You can request one here from one of our very talented members. Just post here requesting your image. Try to include a good description in your post with things such as colors, style, borders, text, and the character you want in it or a specific image.

If you feel you are a talented graphic artist and want to help fill these requests, go for it!

I would just like a boba fett avatar.

Boba Fett is going to survive the sarlacc pit one way or another!!!!! I WILL GET BOBA IN THE NEXT FORCE AWAKENS, or The han solo movie....

Boba Fett is going to survive the sarlacc pit one way or another!!!!! I WILL GET BOBA IN THE NEXT FORCE AWAKENS, or The han solo movie....