1 (edited by Atinvod Thursday, August 3, 2006 12:03 pm)

Topic: Mandalorian Rebellion 2 (Didn't know what to call it)

Devon sat in the pilot's seat, trying to be quiet so as not Lukian. She loved her ship, the way it purred when running right, everything.

"Hey, Devon," Lukian greeted Devon, sounding slighhtly groggy. "Morning, L. Did I wake you?" "Nope," she slipped into the co-pilots seat, knees drawn up, eyes closed, trying to wake up, "What did you get Red and Jun for a present?" she asked Dev. "A little something so they could buy a house of their own. I think Jun wanted to live someplace besides that apartment building at the starport. Now, get dressed, L, I'm going to touch down in a bit." "'K, Dev."

Devon stuided the world, it was beautiful from space, a perfect planet to hold a wedding. She put the ship through it's autopilot cycle, and followed Lukian to change clothes. Devon wore her good set of armour, a sand-gold colour with scarlet trim. Lukian didn't have her armour, yet, so she wore a sand-gold tunic and a pair of scarlet breeches.
-----------

Devon, now clad from head to toe in her armour, stood in the back, so that nobody would recognize her. Lukian stood beside her solemn, and silent. Early, again, Dev. She was early for somebody else's wedding. That was sad by all standards, "Lukain, put our gift on the table. We'll go for a walk to wait for the ceremony to start." The dressed up girl nodded, and returned quickly, "Can I take off the shoes?" "For a bit, L." "Hey, is the nice man going to come?" "I don't know," she placed Lukian on her shoulders and went outside.

((TrueWarrior, you're Inbox was full, so I hope you see this. I had no idea what the mission should be or how to start it. I hope you don't mind if I started with the wedding. I thought that might be a good place as any to start.))

They say that dreamers are an extinct breed. I say they're wrong.

2 (edited by True Warrior Thursday, August 3, 2006 2:04 pm)

Re: Mandalorian Rebellion 2 (Didn't know what to call it)

Sure its fine. I really dont understand whos wedding it is, but at least I have a basic start without to many charecters.

Traviss opened the door to the ceremonial house. He was holding his arms around his love, the girl he met since he last met with his friends. "Kayla, I want you to meat my old friends.......but, nobodys here." Traviss looked all around the house, and the only poeple who were present, were the setup crew.He sat down at a seat, Kayla following. "Well we might as well just sit here." Traviss said. "I cant wait to meet these friends of yours Kal." Kayla spoke to him. "you always talk about them." Kayla leaned her head on his shoulder. The two sat and chated, as they waited patiently.

TW

{MW} [color=#FF0000]"Death and Destruction to our Enemies!"[/color]
[color=blue]Listen to My Rap Songs!![/color] [url=http://www.myspace.com/dinonkeys]www.myspace.com/dinonkeys[/url]

3 (edited by SabreMandalore Thursday, August 3, 2006 12:56 pm)

Roby entered the party, but he was in more of a hurry than anything. "C'mon, where are you?" he whispered to himself. He wandered further into the forest area, he heard laughter. He walked closer to the source of the cheerfulness, and there he saw Devon and Lukain playing together. He watched them for a while, and finally called to them. "Dev, Lukain!" Roby waved.
Lukain ran to Roby and hugged him.
"I knew you'd come," said the little girl.
"I'm glad I did," Roby said looking at Devon.
"I never expected you to be here, what's the occasion?" asked Devon.
"I wanted to give you this," said Roby pulling out a small item from his pocket. "It's somrthing I bought for you, it's a stone that brings you luck, I believe that's a load of bull, but I got it because it has the same glow as your smile." Roby placed the purple stone in Devon's hand.
"I've got to go now." But before he left them, Roby slowly lowered his face to Dev's and gently kissed her. "Bye,... oh and here's your locket." He put it round her neck and slowly walked away from the forest.

Roby reached his ship and sat in the pilot's seat for a while, thinking of what he had just done.

((Just a quick appearance smile  sorry if its a bit mushy))

You hear that Sev, someone thinks I'm excellent-Scorch
Well that makes two of you-Sev

AWW, MAN! I never get the girl!!....:(......................:P

TW

[color=blue]Listen to My Rap Songs!![/color] [url=http://www.myspace.com/dinonkeys]www.myspace.com/dinonkeys[/url]

(If I'd name it I'd call it Sky Lines)
En'De walked in, finely polished armor cleaner that it'd been in years. Jun still in the back room, he stepped up to Dev. They had a few hours to go yet.
"I don't know who set up the wedding, but the second moon is wonderful." En'de
"Moon?" Dev
He sat down a few feet back.
"Yup, Treshna is right below us. You won't be able to see it till later tonight though. I'll see you two later, Sulliven is having trouble with his outfit. Nice seeing you again by the way."
He walked back from whence he'd came, the frustrated doctor in the corner struggling with the buttons on his shirt. Either the buttons were too large or the holes for them were too small. He handed the doc a pocket knife to vent his frustration on the shirt. Ten or so minutes later, he got the knife back and Sulliven walked off. Shaking hands with him first.
He still had a patch over his fake eye, just too much trouble to sync the eyes up all the time. He kept going, noticing Traviss sitting in the main room.
"Well, I'm surprised you're here mate, Everybody else is through those doors and take a right, go through the curtain and you're there."
The young mando walked off, overjoyed to see somebody he knew. Right outside sat the new ship he'd traded his in for. A bright shining Silver, he hadn't had the chance to paint it yet.
En'de felt more than heard the man behind him, he turned around, the old Treshnan's eyes bright and hopeful. And a thick heavy beard he'd grown since he'd left.
"My boy, I don't know what to be more amazed of. You still being alive, or me standing here at my young man's wedding. I couldn't be happier for you!"
The two of them caught up on old times, walking back into the chamber with the others. The only people there Traviss, Dev, Sulliven, and Lukain.
"Everyone, I'd like you to meet Ran'Te, my father."

I'll abdicate at the drop of a hat
(BFFC Moderator)

I um...........I changed mine a bit. But you dont have to edit yours its fine.

TW

Hobbe was the last of the squad to arrive. He wore a poncho which was red with stripes of silver that covered all of his armor. He ahd taken off his helmet when he entered the back room. He placed his gift on the table and proceeded to greet everyone.

"I look forward to killing you soon!" - Ask a Ninja NInja

Devon stood to show respect for the older man, "Devon Tache," she extended her hand, and hollered over her shoulder for Lukian, "I'm Lukian," the eight-year-old bounded up, stopping at Devon's side. "Nice to meet you, Devon and Lukian."

Lukian tugged on Dev's body-suit, and asked her something in a made-up, coded tongue. "Sorry, L. Afterwards, okay? Just don't wander off too far, get your good clothes dirty, or beat up boys older than you," she ticked them off on her fingers, "Yeah, that it?" Lukian tilted her head, "How am I supposed to know? You're the complicated adult." Dev smiled, "No fair using my own arguements against me. Now, scoot."

Lukian ran off, braided tail flying behind her. "She your's?" Kayla asked. "No, no relation. Can't you tell by the way she's more mature than me?" she joked.

"So, Red. Nervous?"

"So Red. nervous?"
They both sat down across from Dev.
"Not as much as I thought I'd be. Treshnan's have more to be worried about than pre-marriage jitters."
The older man leaned back in his chair. Looking about the room. And then focusing his attention on Dev.
"En'de, excuse me."
Ran'Te stood, bowed, and walked off.
"If you would, don't call me Red around anyone from now on. If you do, it has to be Red'De. We change the suffix on our names depending on marriage status, it's enough to anger even the midlest person. After the wedding, add "te" to En. And Jun'Re. Becomes Jun'Te as well."
"Alright."
He rubbed the spot around his real eye, hopefully this would be over soon. He wasn't comfortable on the moon, he always had a headache for an hour after landing.
"Sorry, to trouble you with that. If you can, tell the others"
He almost stood up, but then realized he had no where to go. He took his hands off the table, getting comfortable he laid back. It was all so troublesome before the wedding.
"So, what's Treshna actually like? If the moon looks like this, what's the planet like?"
He grinned, laughing a little.
"You'll just have to wait and see. They hold the second ceremony there which'll be later tonight."
He needed to get out of his armor soon, the wedding was coming up fast. Or so was the message he got from the man tapping him on the shoulder
"I'll be right back. I need to get ready now. Excuse me Devon'Re."
He bowed and walked off. Letting himself into the room across from the one he'd walked in. He stripped out of the armor, putting on kinda loose black pants, tan long sleeve shirt that went a little beyond his hands. He went back, getting to his seat.
"By the way Dev'Re, Jun'Re wanted to see you before the wedding. I'm guessing she either needs help with her clothing, she needs someone to keep her esteem up, or you get to be a bigger part of the wedding."

(BFFC Moderator)

I believe I would go now, but I cant figure out what to write. So someone go ahead of me.

TW

11 (edited by Atinvod Sunday, August 6, 2006 12:16 pm)

"Keep an eye on Lukian for me," she told the others as she rose to her feet. She walked into the main part of the building, past were people were setting up, and into were Jun was staying. She'd have to apologize to En'de's father whenever she found him.

"Dev, come in," called Jun after Devon knocked on the closed door. "En'de said you wanted me for something?" Jun laughed as she was being fitted, "Yeah. Um, I was wondering if you'd want to be the maid of honor; the woman that I choose to orginally wanted to do it, isn't able to do it." "Sure," Devon wasn't about to deny Jun something. She was probably stressed enough as it was. "Do you think that Lukian would mind being the flower-girl?" Devon shook her head, "No, I think she'd enjoy being the flower-girl."

"If that's everything. I'm gonna go get Lukian," Devon made for the door. "No. That's not, Devon. You need to get fitted for the dress," Jun gave her an apologetic look. Devon sighed, "Okay. Let me go get Lukian, she'll get a kick out of this." Devon hurried out, explained it to Lukian, and came back with Lukian laughing her head off.

Name: Kane Cuyan
Nickname:Wolf-man
Main weapon: Vibrosword; double-bladed
2nd weapon: Silenced blaster
Armour: Dark blue
Trim: Purple
Species: Shistavanen (wolf-man)
Alliance: True Mandalorians
--------------------------------------------
The Shistavavnen stepped out of his frieghtor, Golden Star, and survied his surroundings. He hated being the bearer of bad news, but Garrison Ford had made it clear that this was important. First, though, he had to find an old friend. Roby Sparra was still on planet, it was only a matter of finding him.

I've gone completely bonkers, and on top of that, I've lost my marbles ~ Atinvod

Roby was standing outside the building where the wedding was about to take place, he was wondering how to approach Devon on the subject of marriage, when he saw his old friend Kane.
"Hey Kane!" Roby called out to him, "What brings you here?"

"Um... It is not good, my friend," his *accent became more pronounced as his voice grew solemn, "I am afraid, that I must take your friend, the one who is getting married, and his team away after the ceremony. They are needed badly. I cannot say more, but I was wondering if you'd like to join us?"

*He has a Dracula accent

I've gone completely bonkers, and on top of that, I've lost my marbles ~ Atinvod

"Ok, I'll wait here." said Roby with a hint of worry, as Kane walked in.

Kane walked into the building, looking for the one called En'de. He found him sitting amoung some of the Mandalorians that he would fight next to later, "Are you the one called En'de?" he asked the only unarmoured man. "I am," he answered.

"May I sit?" The man nodded, "Garrison Ford, after tonight of course, requires that your team come to Kendra's Folly in the Hoth asteriod system. I cannot say more now, meet me tommorow at the starport. I bid you ado(sp? I dunno.)," the wolf-man rose, leaving the room, not allowing them a chance to reply.

"Well," Hobbe said in unsion with Kal, "That was weird."

Lukain laughed at Devon as she stumbled trying to grow used to wearing the heels, "Shut up, L," she told Lukian good naturedly. She again over the hem of the purple dress that she had had to wear. Lukain grew red in the face, but to her credit, she didn't laugh.

"How's it look, Dev'Re?" Jun asked her, and gave her a 360-twirl. She wore a simple white, but beautiful, gown. In her hair she had braided a few small flowers native to her home planet of Treshna, also she had a simple white band in her hair that held the veil in place. "If I was a guy, I'd very very jealous of Red'De," she told her, "Come on Lukian. Let's go get Red'De."

(( I thought Kentaiba would might like to write his own OCs's wedding.))

(He might)
En'de stood up, watching the figure leave. Of all the things to happen. But he wasn't about to worry too much. He walked off, Sulliven trailing behind him. The doctor still surprised he'd been invited much less the best man.
"Calm down doc, how many times have you fixed my eye since we've known each other?"
"Twenty-Five counting the first time we put it in. I guess that makes sense."
They worked their way past everyone else filing in, going through the second door on the right. Dev and Jun going through the left one. You could hear everyone sitting down, the shuffling making it's way through the walls. Slowly yet surely it calmed down and Ran'Te made his opening statement before the audience. Sulliven and En'de watching from the end of the hall leading to the stage. His mother sitting in the first row with the rest of his immediate family. At the end a small wooden stand six inches high with his brother's name on it would probably take the last seat of that row.
"We sit here, in the east church of the second moon to stand witness to..."
Ran'Te finished, taking his seat. Letting the flower girl pass, which to his humor was Lukain. He handed the ring to Sulliven. Listening to the quiet tune of the wind whistling through the Centas trees. He walked out, sleeves down to his knees. Clasping Jun's hands in his, through cloth. And then Dev and Sulliven walked out, rare flowers in Dev's hair someone had picked for the occasion. Out to the audience, each one sitting cross legged on a small mat rolled onto the floor rang a great applause. A priest he'd never met before stepped out from the back of the room. Making his way through the rows, a cup in his hands. Tossing bits of sand as he walked. His words in Treshnan echoing about the room, atop the stage behind them. He nodded and they exchanged rings. The priest's words transferring to binary.
"That they might join, like the land of Treshna with the sky above us all. That they might never be broken apart, like the soul and life of all. That we may all pay witness to this humbling event, like the Tartaran insect at becon to mating season's call. I pronouced Jun'Re, and En'de. Te as so many before them. Let this be so."
And with that, the hard part was done, both Jun and En kissing to the song playing in the background. Everyone standing up, and beginning the loudest of applauses.
He took his head back.
"So, how's it feel?"
She just smiled.
(how was that? By the way, I'd like to describe the planet too. Sorry if it's an inconvenience. But the next part picks up I promise)

(BFFC Moderator)

((Well while you're coming up with the scenery...))

Roby looked through one of the main windows, trying to see what was going on, he hadn't been to a wedding since his wife passed away, but funny enough, it didn't affect him this time, even though he wasn't inside the building.

Wolf-man stood beside him, waiting for the ceremony to end, "Emotions of love are weaknesses, it clouds your judgment and your focus," Kane's voice sounded a bit deeper and more serious than usual,"Don't fall into that trap again Roby."
Then Kane remained silent, while Roby just continued staring through the window.

((No problem; I figured you wanted to that too. I'll just post to give you some time. TW, I think it's your turn...Not sure.)) 

Devon watched Lukian dance with an older gentleman, perhaps someone's grandfather. She seemed to be enjoying herself as the man showed her the steps, and Devon was happy because of that. Although she would never admit to it, Lukian had changed her for the better.

Devon had changed quickly into her sand-gold armour after the ceremony. Jun, now Jun'Te, had laughed and teased her about it, but all in good humor. But she was glad she had; she had quickly spied Roby and had postioned herself so he could not see her.

"Ran'Te," Devon started as she approached the older man, "I apologize for misspeaking earlier. I did not know." Ran'Te chuckled, "It's okay, Devon'Re. I accept your apology. Your daughter seems to enjoying herself," he changed the subjet polietly. Devon didn't know if correcting Ran'Te would be considered rude, so she did not. They had already started off on the wrong foot, "She is, thank you, sir." She excused herself, feeling better that she had apologized to En'Te's father.

Lukain walked over to her, red in the face, but smiling, "Hi, Dev. What's up?" "Nothing. You hungry? I'm starving." At that exact moment both of their stomachs growled and gurlged, both laughing, Devon said, "I think that's a yes. What are you in the mood for?" "A salad." "A salad? You're a bit young to be worried about your weight, huh?" Lukian gave her a faux pained look, "You didn't let me finish. A salad with... somesort of meat." Devon laughed, "Okay, we're both carnivores. Somesort of meat it is. Now all we have to do is find something edible in our cooler."

Roby's eyes had met with Devon's and he saw her move away, a small sting of anger made his head ache.
"I told you Roby." said Kane, sounding like a Jedi Master.
"I'm going to wait somewhere else." Roby said coldly. He walked off toward the spaceport, mumbling to himself.
Kane, on the other hand, stood there like a statue, watching everyone.

Devon and Lukian excused themselves, and promised that they'd both be back in time for the second part of the ceremony, or at least Devon pending on how late it would run or be.

"Hey," Devon beagn as they reached the starport, "See that older ship? It's Roby's. And the last time I travelled with him, he had nothing to eat. Would you like to invite over for a," she glanced down at the chrono on her wrist, "A late lunch?" Lukain beamed, and nodded, running at full speed for the ship.

Devon shook her head, as she punched in the acess code. This is going to be ackward at best. But at least Lukian's here to ease matters she thought the last bit a bit sardonically. And began to make left-over nerf meat sandwiches.

Roby was sitting in the pilot seat, scratching at the side of his head, as Devon and Lukain entered. Roby was polishing his boots and had his armor hooked up. "Hi." he said simply. He then put his boots on, slipped on a vest, put on his sleeveless coat and grabbed a pack of cigarettes to smoke outside.
"I don't want to disturb you while you're eating." He said as he stepped outside.
Devon rolled her eyes, "He's in a bad mood again." she whispered to Lukain.

Lukian giggled and nodded, but said nothing. "Ask him what kind of bread he wants and what he wants on it," Devon told her, as she got out an bottle of mustard and ketchup. "He's not hungry," Lukian sounded slightly dissapointed. "His loss. Here's yours," she handed Lukian her sandwich, and grabbed her own, "You mind eating inside for a bit? I've got a bone to pick with Roby." Lukian nodded, "I'm not going to lecture you, Dev. But, I am going to give you some advice. Don't act crazy." Dev chuckled and rubbed Lukian's head.

She sat down, looking up at Roby, who was leaning up against the ship, tagging a drag off one of his cigarettes "What's bugging you? You haven't snuck on a ship that I've driven, since... I don't remember. And we lived the last stages of adolecense together; I know when you're lieing."

"I don't know any more, I feel there's something missing from our relationship," he started looking confused,"Is there something about me that makes you discouraged?" His eyes closed for a moment, "Do you still love me?"
"What?!" exclaimed Devon.
"Do you still love me?" he persisted this time with a tone of annoyance, but still keeping his eyes closed.
Devon couldn't believe what she was hearing, "Of course I love you, you idiot!"
"That's all I wanted to know." Roby said slightly relieved, "C'mere."
They stayed in eachother's arms for awhile, until Lukain came out, "So you're not fighting again?" she asked.