Re: Favorite Star Wars thing you own?

My favorite Star Wars thing I own would have to be my Vintage Boba Fett, its almost a family tradition now to hand down the Boba Fett when your son gets old enough and starts to like Boba Fett.

"One day, Fi, I'm going to give you a good slap." - Darman

BFFC Chrys wrote:

"You're Next"?  That sounds rather ominous....

He knows I'm a writer so I guess it's "I'm next" to have my 15 minutes of fame tongue

BFFC Moderator
It was like thousands of voices cried out for a sequel and were suddenly silenced...

I got my Boba Fett hoodie yesterday!  All the Hot Topic stores have them on clearance now for $20 (but the website is sold out, so don't even try it.)  I had to get to the mall before school started and wait for the store to open.  Whether or not it's my new favorite Fett collectible I'll have to wait and see.

Estuans interius ira vehementi SEPHIROTH!
BFFC Moderator

AGH! Sold out! And we don't have a hot topic here, and I have no idea where the closest is. Probably four or five hours drive away. sad

Reality doesn't care if you believe in it.
[url]http://www.townparkradio.com[/url] - Video Game Remix Music

Mine would be all signed photos,all signed carded figures & GGS Boba statue.Can't wait to get this smile
I also plan to get a 400% Boba kubrick.This would become one of my favourite sw items cool

[url=http://community.webshots.com/album/416666829bLKvFY]My Boba Fett Collection[/url]

I love my little clone action figure, you can put him in so many different forms!:)

Quote of the Month.
My sister-"No way, Jose!"  Me-"Yeah way, Enrique!"

I really enjoy these two things.......first of all.....THE MOVIES...lol  they are the most important to me...if you dont have them, then what are you doing on this site???? ya know......and also my star wars trading card game......i have a few boba fetts and i wouldnt trade them for anything!!!!!!!

MandalorianSpy9

“(I’m) Just a fly in the ointment, Hans. The monkey in the wrench. The pain in the a$$.” -John McClane

I have alot of stuff i been collecting sense i've been 2 (*literaly*several dozens of action figure, lightsabers, gear, books ect) but my boba fett t-shirt that ive had forever holds a certain sentamental value to it.just recently iv been able to fit in it.

1rst gear*click*..ok.2nd gear*click* 3rd gear*click* 4rth gear *click* 5th gear *click*..rabbit speed*click*VRRRR* Wow to fast !!

thtas cool mine is my huge clocten of figers that my best friend gave me. it think its like 100-175 figers

some blood lines were ment to end.

SWEETNESS!!!.....100 to 175 figures!!!!!   Dude.....i wouldnt mind pocketing that one.....lol. And they are all star wars???

MandalorianSpy9

“(I’m) Just a fly in the ointment, Hans. The monkey in the wrench. The pain in the a$$.” -John McClane

Well I've got my UGH Boba Fett, My DVDS, My Graphic Novel collection, My Legions of Action Figures (Far more than 200, if you include the vehicles) My Xbox Games

Need I go on?

Disciple Sift Through Lies; Few Grains Of Truth Be Known...

my favorite star wars thing was my stuffed toy bantha i got when i was 3. i took it everywhere, even for show and tell at school. but now it sits on my shelf and guards my starwars books vigilantly.

fet132 wrote:

my favorite star wars thing was my stuffed toy bantha i got when i was 3. i took it everywhere, even for show and tell at school. but now it sits on my shelf and guards my starwars books vigilantly.

sweetness....i want one of those!!!

{MW} MS9 cool

I don't have a lot of Star Wars stuff.  All the toys that I had broke or it lost pieces.  My oldest favorite items that are still standing today is my Episode I Poster and my Original Trillogy VHS set (with an interview with George Lucas).  Of course I have other Star Wars stuff, one of them is the DVD's to all the films but episode 1, which I have for VHS.

My Darth Vader minifigure. But boba figure takes second.

Favorite Star Wars character: Boba. (Well, duh!)

And no, I do not have disney plus. I have to have everything spoiled for me. :(