1 (edited by thelastMandalorian Saturday, July 29, 2006 8:06 am)

Topic: RPG - The Great Sith War

ok this is an rpg for the war between the jedi and sith 2000 years before the clone wars.you will make your own character(jedi,sith,mando,or trooper).the jedi and troopers will be on the same side as will the sith and mandos.you will have to state your:Name,Alliance,Species, and Gender.

for regular troopers and mandos you will state your:color of armor(troopers you will have different armor than mandos but they will have the same equipment)W-O-C,2nd weapon,Choice of grenade,and 1 small cqb weapon.

sith and jedi will state their:Color of lightsaber,and the choice of three force powers(sith=dark powers,jedi=light powers)oh btw jedi and sith come with the regular powers(i.e. force jump,speed,and lightsaber block).

troopers and mandos have the whipcord and the arm laser and other things like that.

Name:Darth Morticus
Alliance:Sith
Species:Human
Lightsaber color:Red
force powers:lightning,choke,and invisibility

"I look forward to killing you soon!" - Ask a Ninja NInja

Re: RPG - The Great Sith War

Name: Ursula Vin
Alliance: Jedi
Species: Human
Lightsabre color: Blue
Force Powers: Absorb, Mind-trick, and Force Pull

You hear that Sev, someone thinks I'm excellent-Scorch
Well that makes two of you-Sev

Name: Salacious Jerriko
Alliance: Mando
Species: Trandoshan
Armor Color: Black with Gold trim
WOC: SoroSuub W-90 Assault Railgun
2nd Wep: Wrist Rockets
Grenade:concussion
Cbq Wep: Modified Vibro-blade

Good... Bad... I'm the one with the gun.
Hail to the King Baby!!

4 (edited by Atinvod Monday, July 31, 2006 1:37 pm)

Name: Kita Kane
Alliance: Jedi/Trooper 
Armour Color: Fushia with ice blue trim
W.O.C: Sniper rifle
2nd W.O.C: Wrist vibroblades
Grenade: E.M.P
Cqb Weapon: Hold-out blaster

There, did I edit it right?

They say that dreamers are an extinct breed. I say they're wrong.

Well since they are an equal amount on each side then let's begin....

The large battleship floated in space above Yavin 4. In one of the rooms of the ship sat a human. This particular man was not of the regular soldier or general. No, he was much more powerful. He was the Great Dark Lord of the Sith, Darth Morticus. He was the bane of the Jedi's existence. And a war, the size the galaxy had never known, was just beginning.

arth Morticus sat in a tall leather back chair. A Mandalorian by the name of Salacious Jerriko was advising him of the best tactics to use in the attack on the Jedi fortress. "My Lord, with all due respect," the Trandoshan was saying, "It would be inadvisable(sp?) to make an attack like that." "You see, My Lord, attacking the jedi headon would almost obliterate our infantry. But what I say we do is: while under the cover of night we surround the temple and eliminate the guards, then set explosives and leave causing minimal casualties for us."

Salacious waited impatiently for the Sith Lord's reply. "Yes, General Jerriko, I see your point but have you taken into consideration the Jedi Sentinels and the Jedi snipers?" The Mandalorian General replied with a simple "Yes." "I see," continued the Dark Lord, "Now I assume that with these modifications to the battle plan you also come to request some of my apprentices' help?" "Yes, but," Jerriko replied uneasily, "I thought that it would be wise if we had you come down to the surface to take care of the Jedies before they can alert the whole temple." "I see," Darth Morticus said, noting the uneasiness on the Mandalorian's face, "If you consider it wiser for me and a group of sith warriors to come and fight beside then i would have to say 'yes'." "Thank you, My Lord." the General said before turning and leaving to make the preparations...

Meanwhile, at the Jedi Fortress, Jedi Knight Ursula Vin woke startled from her meditation. "Oh no," she said.
She hurried through the halls of the Temple, until she was standing outside Kita Kane's dormitory. Ursula's twitch became worse as she held in her nerves. She was about to knock on Kita's door, when it opened. "I've had the same vision," said Kita unflinching, "The Sith are becoming too bold."
"I know the Mandalorians are involved, galactic scum," growled Ursula, her accent* had come through strongly,"No offence Kita."
"None taken."
"So what should we do now?"
Kita, just remained silent, alone with her thoughts.

((*She has a Russian accent.))

Finally speaking Kita mumered mostly to herself, "They wouldn't be dumb enough to attack during the day. But, perhaps that's what they want, to make us expect they will attack at night," she observed Ursula with her odd violet eyes, she was expecting for her to come up with an answer and she had no good one, "Plan A: We double our defensives both day and night, Plan B: do nothing and wait, Plan C: We run and get to safe ground. Or at least send the youngling Jedi away. That all I can think of at the moment, anyway. You?"

Ursula was still uncertain of what to do, and the twitch was still getting worse. But something clicked in her mind.
"Hang on a minute, they'll be expecting us to ambush or attack them from any position," pondered Ursula, "So that means, we'll have to attack them,... full on assault that is."  All of a sudden, Ursula broke out in a quick burst of rage and punched a crater into the wall opposite Kita's door. "Ok, we've got to be calm," said Ursula clicking her knuckles in place, "We have the guards defend the Temple against the first wave of troops, then we go in and DESTROY the Sith Lord and his apprentices."

Kita stared at the new hole in the wall, that unnerved her. She had always been told that Jedi kept their cool, and she'd never seen her commander burst out randomly.

"And the younglings, ma'am? Hide them on or off planet?" Kita asked. She didn't know if the Masters thought the younglings could defend themselves against the Sith, but Kita wasn't about to take that chance. There were too few Jedi as it was.  She waited for Ursula to calm herself, before expecting an answer.

NEAR THE JEDI TEMPLE ON YAVIN 4 MIDNIGHT

Darth Morticus stepped out of the drop ship followed by Salacious Jerriko and the 4 best Sith Apprentices. The Jedi Temple had been surrounded as the final dropship landed. The attack was going to commence as soon as Jerriko gave the word.

The four Apprentices turned to their master as the Mandalorian addressed him, "My Lord, everything is in place all that remains is the Jedi Sentinels." "Yes, General, I sense their presence." Darth Morticus said as the Aprenntices acknowledged their presence also. "My Apprentices and I will deal with them accordingly. When we are in place commence the attack." "Yes, My Lord!" the Trandoshan responded enthusiastically.

As the five Sith had gotten into place General Salacious Jerriko commenced the attack. The guards surrounding the temple were shot in the neck with saberdarts and the Sentinels were killed in a surprise attack.

The Demo squad had placed the charges just as a Jedi and a rogue Mandalorian radioed one of the sentinels that had been killed. The only response was eery silence....

"I will finally get to see Morticus in action" Jerriko thought to himself as he shouldered the immense weight of the railgun. It wasn't an elegent weapon but it did the job it was meant to. There aren't many things past an assault ship that can stand against a direct hit from the abomination he carried. Which is how he had gotten most of his lightsaber collection.

He watched as the first line of the temple defence dropped in seconds, after a low hiss of satisfaction he trotted on to lead the charge through the massive temple doors. He waited as the demolitions crew made a final check. "I wonder..." Orsusk grinned a fiendish toothy smile as he knelt down for stability.

On the other side of the doors the temple troops were beginning their formations through a controlled panic. Suddenly a beam of light bust through the door and sent 2 soldiers reelling into the wall with massive holes in their chests. There was a small pause of shock inside the temple.

Hail to the King Baby!!

Ursula pushed the Younglings further behind her. She then activated her lightsabre and charged forward, leading the other Jedi into the battle. Ursula used her abilities to drive the Mandalorians back, Kita on the other hand used her bounty hunter ruthlessness and abilities. All the soldiers were dying at their feet, wave after wave chopped in half or beheaded. What could possibly stop the Jedi now?

"Get back," Kita yelled, both pushing the Younglings and grabbing her commander by the scruff of the neck. She added belatedly after the explosion, "Grenade."

"Mikel, get the others down below. You know where," she told the oldest of the bunch, "Don't open the chamber for anybody. If nobody you know comes for you in 24 hours, get off planet. Just like I drilled, do you remember?" The sandy haired, blue eyed boy nodded, "Go." And the whole bunch, 12 out of the begining 20, ran off.

"Ursula, I'm going to throw some of my EMPs," she warned the Jedi and tossed them over her shoulder.

14 (edited by Fetterthanyou Tuesday, August 1, 2006 2:40 pm)

"EMP!" Jerriko yelled as he saw two grenades fly through the air towards him. Although some blasters have EMP guards, his railgun had to sacrifice this feature because of the immense energy needed to fire it. He fired a carefully aimed blast at the two grenades and vaporized them in mid air. "Heh that was too close..." As the words slipped from his mouth a third EMP grenade rolled to his feet and detonated. His HUD fuzzled and powered off for a few momments.

Jerriko dropped the now useless hunk of metal and unsheathed his modified vibroblade. After slicing through a few more guards he looked over to see Morticus easily marching through enemy troops toward an unseen foe. "He must have seen their leader, wouldn't want to be in her shoes." His HUD flickered back on as a figure approached him.

"General! The enemy seem to..." The soldier's words were cut short by a sniper bolt through the head. Jerriko rolled behind a pillar and saw the reflection of the battle in the fallen soldiers helmet. He caught the glimpse of blue mandalorian armor before the body was thrown by a grenade's explosion. "Kita..."

Hail to the King Baby!!

Kita had lost track of time, everything had slowed to a minimal crawl, and it seemed to freeze when she had seen Salacious. She ducked to reload, and rolled behind a pillar ruin. She had lost track of her commander, Ursula, but Kita knew that the Jedi could handle herself.

She followed Salacious with her scope, but couldn't bring herself to shoot him. "Bang," she whispered to herself as she fired at the solider behind him. He whirled just to probably catch a glimpse of her odd colored armour. She would never know.

"Why don't you run?" Kita asked her newfound target, as the soilder stood staring at the grenade she had thrown at his feet. It exploded and now she had to find a new hidey-hole before she was pinned down. Kita knew that Ursula would have better use of her alive.

Kita Kane elbow-crawled, lowering her target profile, for a sheltered ledge. She sat up against the slab of marble that had fallen during the bombardment, sniper rifle hugged to her chest as she roughly reloaded. "Where are you little Sith?" she asked to no one as she scanned the battle for the Sith apprentices. No lightsabres were lit, and no cloaked ones were to be found. She glanced down at her store of ammo and grenades. Even if every shoot was slotted someone, she'd eventually have to fight with her vibroblades. And, when that happens, Salacious, I'm coming for you.

Darth Morticus was standing in a vantage point with his apprentices. He Turned and asked, "Which Jedi poses the most threat?" The Sith closest to Morticus quickly answered, "The one in the front with the blue lightsaber." "Correct. Now I want you all to help the Mandalorians but leave that Jedi to me." Darth Morticus said as he was pointing to Ursula, "Now Go!" He ordered his Apprentices. Before he himself immersed himself in combat he had to check on Salacious.

Ursula sensed the Sith Lord amongst the mayhem, "Kita be careful, I sense the Dark-Side getting stronger."
She cut through more Mandos, until she could finally see the Sith Lord. Come to me, she said in her thoughts to Morticus. Ursula took several leaps back still taking out the enemy.

Kita nodded, but didn't reply. If she couldn't see what Ursula was doing, she dared not to distract her. Jedi, she had been often reminded, needed their concentration. She lobbed a grenade over the pillar, not seeing where it landed, rose and ran for the closet pillar. She'd have to keep moving if she didn't want to be overwhelmed or pinned down.

The adrenaline rushing through her veins made her hands shake as she aimed for a Sith apprentice. It was the first one she had seen, and she didn't intend to let it get away. She adjusted her scope, retook aim, and fired. It just grazed the Sith, but it got his attention. "That wasn't the best of ideas, Kane..." she whispered to herself as the Sith's yellow eyes seemed to bore into her hazel ones.

Darth Morticus landaed from his jump right next to Jerriko. "HOLY BANTHA!!!" the General exclaimed when he saw the Sith Lord. "Is everything going according to plan?" Darth Morticus inquired. "Yes, My Lord," the Trandoshan answered, "But there has been a few things that have gotten in the way of accomplishing are mission. I hadn't expected the Jedi were going to be this devastating to the soldiers." "Well my Apprentices and I will back up your soldiers so you all can make a retreat." the Dark Lord said, "Give the order as soon as I ignite my lightsaber." "Yes, My Lord."

Darth Morticus jumped into the fray. He killed the first few troopers with hand-to-hand combat but soon resorted to his lightsaber. When that happened the Mandalorians started to recede leaving the Sith with the Jedi and Troopers.

"I have never had to give a retreat order before in my life" Jerriko growled as he gave the signal. His troops dropped back out of the temple quickly before more soldiers became casualties. As the last few grunts were exiting Jerriko's second in command approached him.

"I need you to take command of the dropships for now, I have some buisness to attend to" With that the man strode off, leaving Jerriko to finish his work. "Lets see what this rogue can do."

Jerriko moved stealthily around the battlefield, watching as the sith apprentices tore through the temple guards only pausing to fight the oncoming jedi. Morticus seemed to be moving quickly towards a certain female jedi that Jerriko could only faintly see. "Hmm, seems i'm not the only one with info on the enemy." Just then a line of troopers spotted him. Ducking behind a pillar to dodge the fire he got an idea. The top of the pillar was already blown off, making it perfect for his small plan.

A quick concussion grenade toss rolled past the farthest trooper, causing a window of oppertunity while the soldiers got away from it. Jerriko dove back from the pillar and shot his wrist rocket at a second grenade he had placed at the pillar's base. The resulting explosion toppled the broken collumn ontop of the already panic ridden troops.

That was sure to grab Kane's attention

Hail to the King Baby!!

Darth Morticus cut his way through the troopers heading straight for Ursula. He wanted to see her potential and see if he could use it to his own gains. He glanced over and viewed his Apprentices progress. Much better than he expected. The Apprentices were cutting through the troopers' and Jedies' lines with ease.

It seemed that one had pinned a traitorous Mandalorian. That could turn out badly for Darth Morticus. He was certain that Salacious wanted to kill the traitor himself. Darth Morticus turned and jumped to Jerriko's position informing him of the pinned traitor. The Dark Lord promptly called off his Apprentice after telling him to destroy the sniper rifle.

General Salacious Jerriko thanked the Dark Lord for his help with finding the traitor and promptly headed of in that direction ready to kill the Mandalorian that had betrayed their race. He was going to enjoy that. Enjoy it immensely....

22 (edited by Atinvod Friday, August 11, 2006 11:35 am)

"Holy," Kita hissed as her sniper rifle was destroyed in her hands and was quite surprised when the Sith walked away. She spottted the quite familiar black and gold armour, and grinned. Kita brought down her fists triggering her wrist vibroblades and beckoned to the Trandoshan to her, "Come and get me."

"Come and kill the traitor," she mocked him.
Kane knew why the Trandoshan wanted her dead. She was the Rouge. And, Kita understood. She was to die, here, but not now. She'd fight him until her body had nothing to give. Until all of her blood had spilled; until her lungs could no longer breathe; until her body gave out. Kita Kane would die fighting, and would live until Ursula defeated the Sith Lord and when she knew that the Younglings were safe. Then, she could die.
This would be a fight worth seeing. Both hated each others guts, though, the reasons on different ends of the spectrum. But they respected each other as only warriors could comprehend. Salacious was naturally stronger than her, but Kita had the more endurance. They'd fight each other until this planet was falling about their ears and then, only when the other had died.

Ursula kicked the Sith back, but he just brushed it off as he got up, "Nuts!" whispered Ursula to herself. Morticus attacked her full on, using every lightsabre attack necessary, Ursula had taken swings at him and jumping over, using her abilities, what she did not know was that, Morticus was smarter than he looked....

25 (edited by thelastMandalorian Wednesday, September 20, 2006 3:06 pm)

In mid-jump Ursula was grabbed and thrown into the temple wall by the power of the Dark Lord. As her consciousness was fleeting the Sith stood over her and said in contempt, "Give up, Jedi." Ursula passed out and was soon lifted over the shoulder of Darth Morticus.

Jerriko and Kane attacked each other. The Traitor had her vibroblades poised ready to attack as Jerriko jumped at her. Right as Jerriko had attacked the were blown apart by what could have been an invisible explosion. "Jerriko, I have no time for your vengeance!" the Dark Lord yelled at the general. Jerriko got off the ground grumbling and quickly followed the Sith out.

Kita Kane was dazed but not enough to faint. She got up but almost fell. Her leg was broken. Disregarding the pain Kane limped to the gate of the temple only to see the dropships flying back to the ship. A Jedi healer came out and scloded her for being on that broken leg but before the Jedi could tell her to sit down so she could look at it the temple exploded.Both were propelled into the brush as the temple exploded raining rubble on the only two survivors of the attack.