Re: If you hired Boba Fett....

I'd put a bounty on MYSELF so that way he'd come and I could see him. And because I'm just so creative. =P

Half Dragon, half human, 100% Fett!

Just make sure that he knows that it is "alive only."

take it easy baby take it as it comes

I whould ask him to clean my room FOR EVER.

You must find the jade monkey in 3 days becuse if you do not find it you and your family will burst into a bursty blue flame of death hahahahhahahahahahaaaahhahahahahhahahhahahahhaha

If it's anything,then I would use him to make my homework!

"Your passions give you strength, and through strength you gain power. You have seen it, you feel it. You must break your chains."

Id ask him to shoot me so when I go to heaven, I can say, "Oh, you died in a bus accident? too bad...and you diedfrom a heart attack? Sorry......WELL I WAS KILLED MY @$@$%@! BOBA FETT!!!!!! WHOOOOHOOOOO!!! IN YO FACE!!!!!" tongue

TW

{MW} [color=#FF0000]"Death and Destruction to our Enemies!"[/color]
[color=blue]Listen to My Rap Songs!![/color] [url=http://www.myspace.com/dinonkeys]www.myspace.com/dinonkeys[/url]

56 (edited by IG-88 Monday, July 3, 2006 2:32 pm)

Make homwork !!!! so you want Boba Fett to make homwork for you lol. You mean do ur homework. I think i would pay him to eat a rat. wink

I'm smiling because they havn't found the bodies yet. :)
I think, therfore i am I destroy, therfore i endure - IG-88 tales of the bounty hunters

57 (edited by Darth Maul Clone Monday, July 3, 2006 2:32 pm)

Ha,ha,ha,ha,ha!!!!!!!!!!!lol,lol! big_smile

"Your passions give you strength, and through strength you gain power. You have seen it, you feel it. You must break your chains."

True Warrior wrote:

You girls, man. Always want the Boba Fett types. tongue

TW

You got it!  hehehe  tongue

You guys are coming up with some interesting ideas!  Bodyguard---that would be cool too!

"Train your sons to be strong, but your daughters to be stronger."--Karen Traviss, Bloodlines

Wow!Boba bodyguard....Poor fans!

IG-88 wrote:

Make homwork !!!! so you want Boba Fett to make homwork for you lol. You mean do ur homework.

Oh, no, I think he actually wants Boba Fett to set assignments and grade his papers and so on tongue While on the topic, I once wrote a children's book as a project for Pre-Calc in high school. Guess what the theme was? tongue All the colored construction paper pages were shaped like a familiar helmet....

Satan gave me a taco.

cool....i wonder if anyone knew what it was?   hmmm 

BB* cool

ā€œ(Iā€™m) Just a fly in the ointment, Hans. The monkey in the wrench. The pain in the a$$.ā€ -John McClane

Well, I did call it "The Boba Book of Fett Functions" lol. Although, yeah, all but a few people in my class knew who that was.

Satan gave me a taco.

Hire Boba as a teacher of sorts.  Learn the bounty hunter trade----yeah, yeah, that sounds good! smile

"Train your sons to be strong, but your daughters to be stronger."--Karen Traviss, Bloodlines

thats a very good idea........Dino Fett...........he,he,he.....I like it. wink

TW

{MW} [color=#FF0000]"Death and Destruction to our Enemies!"[/color]
[color=blue]Listen to My Rap Songs!![/color] [url=http://www.myspace.com/dinonkeys]www.myspace.com/dinonkeys[/url]

Bats would hire Boba Fett  to guard my House when I become a Widow,,because his Kids are
the type who would sneek in and take what they could while everyone was at the Funrel and Boba
would certainly keep them away LOL!! and Boba Fett finding me a Widow !!
might have some COSY nights 
   Bats

I would hire Boba Fett to be my right hand man*

*yes lots of people said this idea...but it's a good one so I can't resist! smile

Janos wrote:

Me, I'd make him pose for drawings (possibly nude?) and then sell the drawings online or something.

He'd get a cut, of course wink

Can you get him to model the Helo Kitty boxers?

[url]http://museunplugged.blogspot.com/[/url]

Darth Maul Clone wrote:

Jeez IG-88!I don't think that the enemies of Boba would knock him out just to see him naked! wink

Not his enemies, but certainly a portion of his legion of female fans. ;-)

69 (edited by Ursula Friday, July 7, 2006 5:05 pm)

Miba wrote:

Yes, some of us really do go for the Boba types. wink And why not? He's practically the perfect man.

Practically? 
There's no practically about it.  smile

Lol, Ursula your one funny person, I don't think they make Hello kitty boxers for men? well maybe they do. But I wouldn't be caught dead wearing those wink And I think Boba would probably have night mares just looking at Hello kity boxers... smile

No, no, Boba loves Hello Kitty. big_smile

And I said practically cause I kinda doubt he'd be likely to warm up to anyone, so that makes him off limits in a sense. Though it does make him more attractive.

Reality doesn't care if you believe in it.
[url]http://www.townparkradio.com[/url] - Video Game Remix Music

do we really have to say:D lol you wouldnt want to know...

Tion'ad eyn ni ures kaysh? Ures kayash agir cuyir nayc ni. O'r an ures kayash, ni eyn naasade.

Hey! welcome to the boards! big_smile

74 (edited by TheGunslinger Friday, July 7, 2006 7:39 pm)

shade wrote:

I don't think they make Hello kitty boxers for men?

...Are you suggesting they make boxers for women, Shade? Hello Kitty or otherwise?

And welcome to Lady Sora, too.

GPI: Fondly regard crustacean

Yah they make boxers for women, is that what your trying to say?