Topic: If you hired Boba Fett....

Ok, what would you do if you had A LOT of money, and you could hire Fett to do your bidding. What would you ask him to do? smile

TW

{MW} [color=#FF0000]"Death and Destruction to our Enemies!"[/color]
[color=blue]Listen to My Rap Songs!![/color] [url=http://www.myspace.com/dinonkeys]www.myspace.com/dinonkeys[/url]

Re: If you hired Boba Fett....

I would tell him to scare my brother really bad, annoy him soo much that he leavs me alone, threaten my teachers and tell them i can't do school anymore....etc.etc.
i gotta think about it some more...

Beskaryc Beroya

“(I’m) Just a fly in the ointment, Hans. The monkey in the wrench. The pain in the a$$.” -John McClane

I would have him totally annihilate every living organism at my middle school, except a small list my friends, associates, and in general people I don't want dead. Other than those....15 individuals, all must die. With the exception of Faith McDonald. I would have Fett beat here to the edge of death, but let ME finish the job.

FAITH MCDONALD, IF YOU ARE LUCKY ENOUGH TO READ THIS KNOW THAT I, RYAN G. STEVENS, WILL BE THE END OF YOU!!! I WILL STRIP YOU OF YOUR EVILLY MISUSED LIFE, YOU REPULSIVE INSULT TO HUMANITY!!! YOU WILL DIE AT MY HANDS!!! MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!   smile

YOUR AD HERE--this space for rent (or lease to own). Call 1-234-5678

*blushing* Um, I can't type it here...   roll  LOL

"Train your sons to be strong, but your daughters to be stronger."--Karen Traviss, Bloodlines

FettFan79 wrote:

LMAO! A few years ago I'd have said the same thing. wink

Reality doesn't care if you believe in it.
[url]http://www.townparkradio.com[/url] - Video Game Remix Music

i would hire him to find me a mandalorian armor suit get by any means necessary and then teach me to use it.

"I look forward to killing you soon!" - Ask a Ninja NInja

Hhmmmm--that's a good idea too, lastMando!

aha--we were on the same wavelength then, Miba!  LOL

"Train your sons to be strong, but your daughters to be stronger."--Karen Traviss, Bloodlines

8 (edited by Boba Dude Thursday, June 29, 2006 8:46 pm)

I think I know what, but..
*Thinks about it for a second*
OMG!
thats wrong....

I would hire him to.....Hang with me for a month!

{MW}--[color=#FF0000]"Death and destruction to our enemies!"[/color]
"I wonder what the weather is like on Kamino right now?" Delta 62, Scorch.

I would ask him to go and kill the Emperor,Darth Vader,all the high-ranking Imperials and high-ranking associates of the Empire.Then I wouldmake myself Emperor and Boba my right hand.I think that would be sooooo tough for Boba.....To kill all these people...

"Your passions give you strength, and through strength you gain power. You have seen it, you feel it. You must break your chains."

ARC Fett wrote:

umm, what if he got bored with you, he couldjust kill you, and take all of your money!

That's true...but he wouldn't get much money out of me!! LOL

Yeah, I kinda like the idea of just kinda tagging along for a while.  Here's the headline:  A Day in the Life of a Bounty Hunter---that would be pretty cool!  I can't think of anyone I'd want to see meet with a certain demise---so I guess that's about it.

I would get him to kill people smile

FettFan79 wrote:

Hehehe.....    i don't think he is very cheap.  lol.... he is a gold digger....if ya know what i mean. Plus, you know how he feels about that kinda thing....lol   (girls....[shakes head])

BB*

“(I’m) Just a fly in the ointment, Hans. The monkey in the wrench. The pain in the a$$.” -John McClane

FettFan79 wrote:

HAHAHAHA!! lol your funny FettFan79!!! tongue

TW

[color=blue]Listen to My Rap Songs!![/color] [url=http://www.myspace.com/dinonkeys]www.myspace.com/dinonkeys[/url]

ARC Fett wrote:

umm, what if he got bored with you, he couldjust kill you, and take all of your money!

We would be Paintballing all month long wink

Boba Dude wrote:
ARC Fett wrote:

We would be Paintballing all month long wink

You know thats a bad idea! lol Once he gets a hold of ANY gun, he'll kill you with it! Blaster, paintballgun, water gun, squirtgun.....you name it!!! tongue

TW

LOL with a water gun I guess he would put it in your mouth and kept pouring water until you got drown!LOL big_smile

"Your passions give you strength, and through strength you gain power. You have seen it, you feel it. You must break your chains."

Hey, thats Fett for ya! big_smile

TW

18 (edited by Boba Dude Friday, June 30, 2006 8:19 am)

sad
you don't see me making fun of your ideas

Hey relax man,we're not making fun of your ideas,it would just be hilarious to see Boba trying to kill his bounty everyway that he could!You're a great poster,and I'm not of the Yautja type (GRRRR!!)to make fun of you! wink

Ditto. Im truly sorry if I hurt yo feelings dude. We all cool. cool

TW

YOU SHOULD BE!!
Just kidding dude big_smile
you didnt hurt my feelings. I have feelings of steel wink

22 (edited by draco fett Friday, June 30, 2006 9:34 am)

I would hire Fett to capyure the greatest bounty of all... a Burger King double cheese-burger!

take it easy baby take it as it comes