Re: Boba Fett vs. Master Chief

Fett_II wrote:

the novels bore me...

I don't see how, unless you are not interested in the Halo concept. The books are some of the best written game-based novels out there. Most are crap with the exception of Halo and some of the diablo books.

Good... Bad... I'm the one with the gun.
Hail to the King Baby!!

eh, halo just bores me. Halo 2 is so plain now, it's gotten old.

draco fett wrote:
bobafett38468 wrote:

boba fett is better than spartan 117 because..........HE JUST IS,OK?!?!

I like Alice Cooper a lot more than Boba, but Boba would surly best the greatest singer of all time.

Lol. I know Alice Cooper and have worked with his son a bit.

And boba wouldn't sing too well cu'z he gots that mask and all.

...I live by one rule and it is this: Freedom. Enslave no one and be no ones slave. No more no less. I am a hunter and no one rules me.  - Alo Fett

I know this is off-topic, but, are you serious? If you are, what did you do with Dash.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

Alice Cooper go's to my church (its not like one of those supper big 1,000000 people church's ether) and he sits in the pue right in front of my familly.
I've worked with son Dash and daughter Sunorah in VBS. and have my bro was in a play with Dash a little while ago.
They're a nice family.
Oh and Alice showd my sis how to do the eye makeup a couple of years ago when Mrs Cooper derected a play that she was in.

...I live by one rule and it is this: Freedom. Enslave no one and be no ones slave. No more no less. I am a hunter and no one rules me.  - Alo Fett

That is very, very, very nifty. Thank you very much.

Anways, we should probably get back on topic.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

It would be a draw Mastercheif and Boba Fett are equals in battle.