Topic: Boba Fett vs. Master Chief

i'm sorry if anyone wrote this topic before but it's just too crazy to think about.i mean who would win boba or chief?there are a variety of scenarios that could be good or bad for both.i mean that would be the greatest fight of all time.wow i'm woozy from just thinking about it!whew!

"I look forward to killing you soon!" - Ask a Ninja NInja

Re: Boba Fett vs. Master Chief

Uh......who is master chief?

TW

{MW} [color=#FF0000]"Death and Destruction to our Enemies!"[/color]
[color=blue]Listen to My Rap Songs!![/color] [url=http://www.myspace.com/dinonkeys]www.myspace.com/dinonkeys[/url]

you.....don't......know ......who.....he.....is?he's from halo!you've never heard or played halo?!i mean man that's insane.whew,sorry don't mean to insult i mean i thought everyone has heard of halo or master chief sometime in their life but anyway i overreacted sorry.

No,no no. Ive played Halo and Halo2. Ive never owned it and played.......story or whatever they have. hmm

TW

[color=blue]Listen to My Rap Songs!![/color] [url=http://www.myspace.com/dinonkeys]www.myspace.com/dinonkeys[/url]

well he's the main character with the armor he kills the aliens

Hmmm.  Tough fight, similar charactars, but my vote goes to Boba.

SF

Boba: Lord Vader, I bring good news.--Vader: You have captured Solo?--Boba: No.--Vader: Then what is it?--Boba: I just saved 15% on starship insurance by switching to Geiko! {MW}

Masterchief...Ha that's a rank,not a name!I choose Boba!

"Your passions give you strength, and through strength you gain power. You have seen it, you feel it. You must break your chains."

My vot also goes to Boba, but only by a margin.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

I say a tie!!

TW

Maybe...

SF

Boba: Lord Vader, I bring good news.--Vader: You have captured Solo?--Boba: No.--Vader: Then what is it?--Boba: I just saved 15% on starship insurance by switching to Geiko! {MW}

I have to say Master Chief (and DMC he has a name and it is actually John) on this 1. I mean his armor is pretty awesome, he has the strength to flip a tank, he has a shield, and he faught off a covenant armada single handedly.

Good... Bad... I'm the one with the gun.
Hail to the King Baby!!

Master Chief, Spartan 117. You know that guy survived an assault from a fighter jet during training? The thing used a missile and a quartet of 50mm cannons, and he survived both. The missile detonated a few feet form him, and he broke his Achilles tendon running to the end, but he still made it. That guy's tough as nails and twice as sharp, I think Fett's bested on this one. There's a reason why the Chief is one of the 5 remaining Spartans, and why the Covenant refer to him as a "Demon". Even if it's just his biological augmentations that give him the edge he needs, it's not up to being fair. He's got too many unnatural advantages that Boba just can't match.

"Alright, they're in front of us, they're behind us, they're on our left, they're on our right.....they can't get away this time."
-Lewis B. Puller, United States Marine Corp

Do you think that Master Cheif could kill a bunch of jedi with his bare hands?  I think not.  Boba can, so I think he'd win.

SF

Spider-Fett wrote:

Do you think that Master Cheif could kill a bunch of jedi with his bare hands?

Actually, i think he could, but then again it would be helpful to know if his shield could resist lightsabers...

Hail to the King Baby!!

Spider-Fett wrote:

Do you think that Master Cheif could kill a bunch of jedi with his bare hands?  I think not.  Boba can, so I think he'd win.

SF

I'm not even sure Boba could kill a Jedi with his bare hands, he can kill them though, no doubt about that.

I'll abdicate at the drop of a hat
(BFFC Moderator)

Oh, Boba can kill a jedi with his bare hands, all right.  Have you ever read Jango Fett Opening season?  In that, Jango, although badly outnumbered, killed several jedi with is bare hands, even though they had lightsabers.  (No, they were not padawans.)  And since most of us know that Boba is far supurior to Jango, Boba could certainly do it if Jango could.

SF

No, haven't read open seasons, I've been trying to find it though.

I'll abdicate at the drop of a hat
(BFFC Moderator)

Boba would win it would be a close fight, but Boba is smarter has faster reflexes and a better arsenal of weapons.

I'm smiling because they havn't found the bodies yet. :)
I think, therfore i am I destroy, therfore i endure - IG-88 tales of the bounty hunters

IG-88 wrote:

Boba would win it would be a close fight, but Boba is smarter has faster reflexes and a better arsenal of weapons.

smarter... maybe in a few ways ya, but MC is a tactical genius just like Boba.

Faster reflexes? Definately not, after countless augmentations to his body and his armors extra power and speed, Boba can't match him.

Better arsenal of weapons... debatable, some of the covenant weapons meat up pretty close to star wars based ones.

So in the end i still say its close, but i give the edge to the MC.

Hail to the King Baby!!

But Boba has greater physical strength, if not greater reflexes.

SF

Fetterthanyou wrote:
IG-88 wrote:

smarter... maybe in a few ways ya, but MC is a tactical genius just like Boba.

Faster reflexes? Definately not, after countless augmentations to his body and his armors extra power and speed, Boba can't match him.

Better arsenal of weapons... debatable, some of the covenant weapons meat up pretty close to star wars based ones.

So in the end i still say its close, but i give the edge to the MC.

1. Cortanna does all the thinking for Master chief and Boba out smarted 3 of the most intellegant droids ever.

2.Boba has amazingly fast he can dodge blaster bolts it says in BHW i have never seen Master chief doing anything that fast.

3.The covenant dont have rockets flamthrowers or saber  darts etc.

I think, therfore i am I destroy, therfore i endure - IG-88 tales of the bounty hunters

Words of wisdom, man.

SF

IG-88 wrote:

1. Cortanna does all the thinking for Master chief and Boba out smarted 3 of the most intellegant droids ever.

2.Boba has amazingly fast he can dodge blaster bolts it says in BHW i have never seen Master chief doing anything that fast.

3.The covenant dont have rockets flamthrowers or saber  darts etc.

Cortana doesn't do all of the MC's thinking, he just gets his info on covenant activity from her. He planned out an invisible strike on an elite swat team during training, while he was still a teen. He also raised to the top of his peers in the Spartan training, who were all military trained from age 6. So don't try saying he is not a tactical genius, because i am sure you haven't read the books. Also, maybe boba is fast, but MC can run over 50 mph.

The covenant may not have rockets, or flamethrowes, but the humans do. And saber darts would just bounce off his armor. Weapons are pretty even if you ask me. Like i have said before, it would be really close, just trying to keep your minds open. You can't judge how good the MC is from the game, just like you can't judge Boba from the movies.

Hail to the King Baby!!

Spider-Fett wrote:

Words of wisdom, man.

SF

Thanks

Good point Fetter but...

50 mph must be a little over exaggerated. Boba's multi detonater can destroy the engine of a battle cruiser i dont think MC has anything that powerfull. Also am i right in saying MC had his skills genetically engineared? If so then that means before he wouldnt have been so good without the modifications.  Were as Boba had skill from the start, and if Boba had the same modifications as MC then he would undoutedly be better.

Boba Fet vs the master cheif is a great matchup. I wouldnt be surprised if Halo 3 had the aliens put a bounty on master cheif. tongue

TW