Re: Favorite movies?

Matrix is fine, but I'm not all that interested in it.

Reality doesn't care if you believe in it.
[url]http://www.townparkradio.com[/url] - Video Game Remix Music

Bad Boys is a funny movie...

"Your passions give you strength, and through strength you gain power. You have seen it, you feel it. You must break your chains."

Yeah, that was a cool movie. How about the Da Vinci code? Or x-men 3?

TW

{MW} [color=#FF0000]"Death and Destruction to our Enemies!"[/color]
[color=blue]Listen to My Rap Songs!![/color] [url=http://www.myspace.com/dinonkeys]www.myspace.com/dinonkeys[/url]

X-men 3 was awesome!!!I really like Kitty.....DA Vinci Code?Fair...

"Your passions give you strength, and through strength you gain power. You have seen it, you feel it. You must break your chains."

Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, Pirates of the Caribbean, Narnia, The Last Unicorn, Dune, Labyrinth, the Neverending Story, A Series of Unfortunate Events, Nightmare Before Christmas, the Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, Aladdin, Cinderella, etc etc.

Estuans interius ira vehementi SEPHIROTH!
BFFC Moderator

So, your sort of a Disney girl. tongue

BTW, nice avatar Chrys!

TW

{MW} [color=#FF0000]"Death and Destruction to our Enemies!"[/color]
[color=blue]Listen to My Rap Songs!![/color] [url=http://www.myspace.com/dinonkeys]www.myspace.com/dinonkeys[/url]

Star wars Scarface Halloween Terminator 2 Goodfellas the Godfather Kill Bill Battle Royal etc etc. big_smile

I'm smiling because they havn't found the bodies yet. :)
I think, therfore i am I destroy, therfore i endure - IG-88 tales of the bounty hunters

How can I disagree with such good and fellow  members? wink

lol tongue

I'm smiling because they havn't found the bodies yet. :)
I think, therfore i am I destroy, therfore i endure - IG-88 tales of the bounty hunters

I loved X-3. I haven't seen Da Vinci Code though.

Reality doesn't care if you believe in it.
[url]http://www.townparkradio.com[/url] - Video Game Remix Music

I liked the Fox and the Hound, but it reminds me of my dead dog to much sad .

take it easy baby take it as it comes

True Warrior wrote:

BTW, nice avatar Chrys!

Why thank you.  Aaron made it for me, 'cause he's just awesome that way.

BFFC Moderator

Miba wrote:

I loved X-3. I haven't seen Da Vinci Code though.

Yup same here, Everyone loves x3

Oh yah and I heard rumors that there was going to be a 4th one...Does anyone know if this is true??

This Gun For Hire, Double Indemnity, The Big Heat, Dr. Strangelove, Love is Colder than Death, Peeping Tom, Stroszek, Chinatown, Taxi Driver, Beetlejuice, Raiders of the Lost Ark, Dead Man, Videodrome, Barton Fink, Mad Max, The Road Warrior, Rushmore, Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country

I hate X-Men 3. It is a pure example of sloppy screenwriting. By the end of the film, everything that has built up is proven useless. It is awful. Awful. Awful.

WHAT?
It wasn't..........awful

*sniff* *sniff*

shade wrote:

Everyone loves x3

Oh no we don't.  The only thing good about X-3 was Beast, Iceman, Shadowcat, and Juggernaut (oh yeah, and Wolverine and Storm).  Other than that, it was miserable.  If there's a fourth one, I've heard that it's not going to be an "X-Men" movie but a "Wolverine" movie (which I guess would be all right.  Maybe then he can get Gambit as his smart-alecky partner.)

BFFC Moderator

I finally got to watch X-men and Superman last night.  I made it a two-fer, night.  I really liked Superman.  Not exactly like the comics, but then what movie ever is?  It was a great tribute to the original Superman movies, though.  I like how they tied them all together. 

X-men, however.....I don't read Marvel.  I'm a DC guy.  But was everyone supposed to end up dead like that in the Dark Phoenix saga?  I mean, Cyclops didn't last ten minutes into the movie.  What the heck is up with that?  I'm assuming it had something to do with the actor also being in the Superman movie, but still.  It was a pretty good movie, but man it sure was depressing.  Glad I saw Superman afterwards, so I left the theater more uplifted.

--Sadriel Fett (BFFC Moderator)
"I'm just a simple Fan, trying to make my way in the universe."

Sadriel_Fett wrote:

X-men, however.....I don't read Marvel.  I'm a DC guy.  But was everyone supposed to end up dead like that in the Dark Phoenix saga?  I mean, Cyclops didn't last ten minutes into the movie.  What the heck is up with that?  I'm assuming it had something to do with the actor also being in the Superman movie, but still.  It was a pretty good movie, but man it sure was depressing.  Glad I saw Superman afterwards, so I left the theater more uplifted.

The X-men movies aren't canon, and in the comics, the characters didn't die like that.

Yesterday I saw "the Sound of Thunder" (I still want to read the book), "Rundown," and "Mr. Deeds". They were all great.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

mine are-
1. Revenge of the Sith
2. The Empire Strikes Back
3. The Phantom Menace
4. Return of the Jedi
5. Star Wars(a.k.a A New Hope)
6. Attack of the Clones
7. Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest
8. Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End
9. Pirates of the Caribbean: the Curse of the Black Pearl